Crossover- Doctor Who Chapter 2

There is also going to be some Torchwood in this crossover too! Also, Percy is going to meet all the Doctors from 9 up along with companions.

As the wheezing stopped I took a look at my watch and flicked it a bit as it was still disorientated but focused and it read that it was 20 years into the future.

"Why only 20 years?" I asked looking at my watch to check the date once more.

"I planned on 2000, must have accidently put 20." The Doctor said shrugging, "this is going to be fantastic." he added with an afterthought.

Rose seemed to roll her eyes slightly and her and Jack moved toward the door while beckoning me to follow. I did so with little hesitation, the Doctor took the lead and threw open the doors.

"Welcome to 20 years in the future." The Doctor said gesturing around as I stepped out I gazed around the place that was definitely New York.

I only stopped short when I looked up at a building that sported an ad. I paused and faltered. Carefully I took out a sort of prototype I was working on and held it as I looked between the ad and my machine.

"Uh..Doctor?" I asked hesitantly, "We should probably leave." I said staring at the ad.

The Doctor frowned and looked to where I was looking at, "What does a sign have to do with anything?" The Doctor asked

Rose also seemed to look where I was looking but looked to what I was holding in my hands, "Doctor, look what's in Percy's hand."

Jack also seemed to see what Rose was saying and faltered as he looked back and forth, "It's...the same machine. Doctor how exactly is this possible?"

The Doctor, at Rose's request, looked at my hands and his eyes widened slightly, "Your Perseus Jackson?" he asked in a voice between awe and sort of admiration."

"How do you know my name?" I asked stepping back, putting the machine back in my pocket and watched with wary eyes.

"Your Perseus Jackson." Doctor said once more and his awe was more there in his voice.

"Who's Perseus Jackson?" Rose asked

"He is why aliens could come to earth, second generation Avenger, founder of- Nevermind." The Doctor stopped suddenly.

"Founder of what?" I asked confused.

"Can't tell you." Doctor said looked sadly at me for a second then his face split into a grin, "This is fantastic." he said joyfully.

I looked at the sign again and looked around, it seemed I was famous and I didn't know how I felt like that. There actually weren't many photos of me and if there were they were all blurry. I hope my hacking skills we still that good.

It also seemed that I take over or at least help SHIELD being a Director, Fury would be too old (I know Fury can't age or whatnot in the comics but here he ages) as I looked into SHIELD database.

I looked around and saw what was the Avengers Tower and it was still up and running, literally there were a nice group coming and leaving currently and I watched as a man that seemed to have red skin, along with a cape, and something glinting in his forehead leave.

I looked at my watch again at the database and searched the Avengers, there was the original and then there was, apparently, the one that I lead.

I was actually satisfied with my life as I learned that I was a Marine Biologist, the best there is apparently, director of SHIELD and Avengers, also Stark Industries apparently but I worked that with someone named Annabeth, I was Co-CEO there.

I was busy but that was how I liked it. I never could stay still for long, apparently when I did have free time I helped around a local hospital taking care of patients.

But I couldn't find anything of what I was the founder of, must have kept that on paper copy instead of electronics. They were still so easy to hack.

I was also very rich with from the inventions I made over the year and computers I made along with phones and other equipment but I mostly gave it to charity but kept some in a hidden bank account is case I ever needed it.

"Shouldn't we leave?" I asked finally breaking away from my watch noticing the others were still looking around at what was actually 20 years in the future, "Paradoxes or whatever?" I asked

The Doctor frowned, "That would be best." he said breaking his gaze as he seemed to be satisfied with this current era.

I took the machine back out once more, the machine was suppose to help doctors with diagnosing patients but I could never seem to get it to work. I was about done with it but now, now I know it will work.

"What exactly does that do?" Jack asked that caught Doctor and Rose's attention.

"It's suppose to help doctors diagnose patients." I muttered looking back at the sign was more feeling relieved that it actually works.

"The newspaper never say why you created it?" The Doctor commented.

"There was a friend of mine, Charles Beckendorf and his girlfriend Silena, they got very sick and no one could figure out why. They died and we still don't know how." I said slumping my shoulders remembering my friends.

"How old were they?" Rose asked

"They were 10 when they died, I was 5." I said

Rose and Jack gave me pity looks while the Doctor nodded in understanding, "Shall we leave and go to the solar system as I planned?" the Doctor asked

"I thought you said we were going 2000 years into the future?" I asked

"We are." The Doctor said, "but in another planet that's 2000 years into the future."

I nodded and we made our way back to the Tardis. As we were all in I memorized what buttons did what as the Doctor started to Tardis once more.

The wheezing sound echoed through the place until a sort of final drum beat came and silence followed.

The Doctor grinned and took of and opened the doors wide and let in the sun.

"This is planet-" The Doctor was cut off as men that had blue skin and soldier sort of clothing came and surrounded us with sort of alien tech guns that I so wanted to see how it operated.

But he didn't focus on that any longer as the aliens with the weapons told us to put our hands us.

We calmly raised our hands as the Doctor said, "Take me to your leader." I rolled my eyes as Rose sighed and Jack grinned, with an afterthought the Doctor said, "Always wanted to say that."

BTW OC aliens.

Also the whole thing about the 20 years into the future I thought it might be interesting for Percy to see a glimpse of what he's like in the future...