Crossover- Rise of the Guardian Chapter 4

Just saying I will post the Christmas short story soon want to finish this crossover and during the voting I will post the Short Story called Christmas to tell you how that went...

Percy's P.O.V

You know that feeling that you're being watched but think you're just imagining it. Well, let me tell you. Trust those instincts.

It would've saved me from getting shoved in a red sack and tossed through a portal.

I sighed irritated, "Why'd you kidnap me know." I asked getting out of the bag but my mouth dropped open as I saw the place.

The place was amazing and the best place for an engineer or designer of sorts, "Sorry Percy. Were trying to help you from Pitch." Jack said coming from the ledge area above to me.

"I-I think it's ok." I turned to North my eyes having a sparkle in them.

I started asking questions about everything engineer like and about the Yeti's themselves. If the North Pole was actually in the North Pole. What the giant globe was too.

But the best part was when North lead me to his workshop and showed me an ice train set he was working on. The actually train could take off and it was just amazing and so many ideas came to mind.

After a few hours, I hope Clint got the text I was fine and just staying out with a friend, Jamie verified with Clint, I helped the Yeti that seemed to be having with a car.

Actually, it was that he couldn't go underneath the car to fix something so I volunteered and just went around the workshop.

I kept myself busy until Tooth started to ask me some questions as I was working underneath the car, "So tell me about yourself Percy?" She asked

"Well I'm a Sophmore in high school (In the Teen Wolf Crossover he's going to be a Freshmen), I live with my uncle, barely remember my dad, mom died roughly a couple months ago, first Christmas without her, I had a horrible stepfather that is in jail, bullied because of how smart I am, and have awesome powers." The last part I didn't exactly mean to say it sort of popped out.

"What sort of powers?" Kangaroo asked with his awesome bunny hearing.

"Powers?" North asked

The wrench I was holding slipped out of my hand on accident and hit me in the face, not my eye but my nose, "Ow." I said and you could hear the clatter the wrench made when meeting the floor.

"You ok?" Tooth asked concerned

I waved them off and rolled out from under the car rubbing my sore nose, "I'll be fine."

"So what's this about powers?" Jack asked

"I have powers." I said with a shrug.

"How?" North asked

"There was this accident when I was young and the contents of the containers the truck was hauling were something and I was in the accident and I just got the powers." I said

"Was it painful?" Tooth asked concerned like a mother

"When I was in the spill it burned yeah. My whole body felt like it was in lava. The police had to hold my dad back because of the spill itself. People in hazmat suits had to make sure I was safe for the doctors to check out. I mostly don't remember it because I passed out."

"That's horrible." Tooth said and instantly hugged me. I was never good with hugs or close contact. I patted her back awkwardly looking so out of my place that the Kangaroo had a smile on his face of just watching me.