Adventure- Deaged Chapter 7

So it went on for a few days, the teacher giving the four new students harder work than the other kids while at home they did some kid things and adult things. It was now a Friday morning tomorrow making it 1 whole week of being de-aged.

"Guys time to get up don't worry it's a Friday so you don't have school tomorrow but you do today so get up." Clint said while walking into the boys room.

Who all groaned in response except Thor and Loki. Percy poked his head up from the pillow it was in, "Give me blue pancakes and I'll get up." he said then his face promptly face-planted the pillow again.

Clint wondered about the pancakes before bu Percy said that his mom always did them and knew better than to question it right now.

"Sorry no pancakes no time to shower. How bout this id you get up and go to school tomorrow we can go to the zoo?" Clint asked

Percy's head shot right up, "I've never been to the zoo." with that he scrambled up and started to get ready.

"I've never been there either Steve said while even before Clint came into the room he was already getting dressed.

"Are you kidding the reptiles are the best they are all scaly and awesome." Tony said while started to wake up after hearing about the zoo his father never took him much and his mother was fading so it seemed like a good time to go.

"What is this zoo you speak off?" Thor asked while rubbing his eyes. Loki managed to hit him over the head, "It is where some of this planets creatures lie you buffoon."

"Loki what did we say about hitting Thor." Clint scolded lightly. Loki looked embarrassed and mumbled a sorry and also said, "to not to."

Now that all the kids were up including Bruce, who got up quietly and was also excited about the zoo, were getting dressed and arguing over the bathroom Clint excused himself and helped Natasha cook breakfast which was bagel/toast, eggs, bacon, and some sort of juice.

When the children were all dressed and fed Natasha drove them to school. Dropping them off Steve, Bruce, Tony, and Percy led Loki and Thor to preschool then went to their classroom.

If I'm not mistaken preschoolers need to be walked to their classroom or at least parents like to do that but instead of Natasha or Clint I have the other kids do it.

When they got to their classroom they got out a packet of work that they were suppose to do today and set it on the table while putting their backpack and lunch away in the cubicles.

They sat at their normal desks and got to work on the packet. It was only 15 minutes in when they were finished, the teacher who got use to this handed them another packet of work to finish.

When it was around 12 o'clock it was lunch time then recess.

During lunch they sat at one table and talked about the zoo. Percy never being there before was excited to go. When Bruce asked why he never went Percy responded with, "Smelly Gabe always spent money on his stupid poker. So we never had the money." he said with a shrug while taking a bite out of his PB&J sandwich.

"Who's Gabe?" Steve asked with curiosity honestly they only knew Percy for a bit and didn't know how he ended up with Clint.

"Gabe was my step-dad but not a nice one. Whenever mom was gone and he was drunk he would be mean." Percy said while subconsciously going over one of the scars that Gabe's alcohol bottles caused.

"Your step-father beat you?" Tony asked astonished

"Yeah he always called me a freak because of my powers and how smart I was." Percy put done his sandwich finding that he wasn't as hungry anymore.

Bruce who noticed this said, "So who's ready for the zoo tomorrow?" getting back on track to the topic before.

Tony and Steve noticing the switch in topic comment, "Me." while slightly raising their hands. Percy smiled and took a bite out of his sandwich without noticing, "I'm ready to see some White Tigers I think they are awesome."

"I want to the see reptiles especially the alligators." Tony said while making chomp noise like an Alligator might make.

Percy laughed and smiled brightly at Tony's failed attempted to make the chomp noises, "I want to see Panda." Bruce said while without him realizing took a bite out of celery. "You eat like one too." Tony said while Bruce looked down and started to turn red from embarrassment.

So far they kept the Hulk out, that wouldn't be good if he got out in school or out of school. "I want to see some sort of bird. Eagle would be best so I can draw it." Steve said while thinking about how cool it would be to draw the bird.

"You're so Red, White, and Blue." Tony said while wrinkling his noise, "I mean do you like anything that doesn't happen to be part of the culture of America?" Tony asked exasperated.

Percy smiled as Tony through his hands up. That's when the teachers started to dismiss for recess, "Come on I want to build something." Tony said as he dumped his lunch and grabbed his science bros and went outside followed by Steve to make sure they didn't do anything stupid.

*Line Break and Small Time Skip*

"Ok aim it, hold steady, FIRE." Tony said while letting the rubber band go. The rubber band was between a stick that was acting as a sling-shot.

The pebble shot from the sling-shot hit the post on the post of the playground, bounced off the side of the building, then hit the target that was in Steve's hand which was a dandelion making the seeds on the top come out and making it fly everywhere.

"We are genius." Tony said while fist pumping Percy and Bruce. They were all smiling and were just bored as it was.

Percy was actually on the ground and collected sticks and was currently making a fort for the next target. Only when he put the last stick on Jacob smashed it under his foot.

Percy jumped to his feet, "Hey what was that for!" he yelled at Jacob who was definitly taller than the three year old.

The older 'brothers' were about to step in when Percy shot them a look that he could handle it. "Sorry didn't see you you're to tiny." Jacob said while his goons Mathew and Tomas were laughing.

Percy's face was getting even more red, "How many times have you fallen on your head cause you're to stupid not to have seen me." Percy replied while face was still red.

Jacob's face was also turning red while it seemed the other kids were suddenly noticing that there might be a fight going on and was starting to surround them. Steve motioned for Bruce to go get a teacher.

"Well why don't you go cry to your mommy or are you to stupid for her to notice you." Jacob sneered.

That was the last straw as Percy as his ears went red and punched Jacob in the face. Tony was off to the side and was video taping it all with the phone he happened to have.

"My moms dead you son of-" he was cut off and restrained by Steve who slapped his hand over Percy's mouth and holding him back. Only Percy didn't fight being held back and buried his face in Steve's shoulder while crying lightly.