Adventure- Deaged Chapter 9

"Come on wake up, wake up we're going to the zoo wake up." A energetic Percy said while bouncing on Clint's bed.

Clint chuckled, "Ok I'm up I'm up just make sure that Pepper and Rhodey get here and make sure Natasha and the other kids are up to."

Percy smiled and jumped of the bed and went to where Natasha was asleep. He knew better than to jump on Natasha's bed so he went up to it and shook her shoulder saying, "Natasha it's time to get up." then ducked quickly under the fist that went his way.

"Good your up." he said while smiling at her who groaned at being woken up but got up anyway. "Yeah I'm up." she said making sure he knew.

The three year old smiled brightly and it made Natasha happy that he was out of his funk that was yesterday. "Go wake to others." Natasha said smiling as the child was bouncing with excitement.

"Ok!" he replied with enthusiasm and went out of the door quickly. He ran back to the room where the other children were and jumped on Tony's bed screaming, "Wake up, wake up, time to wake up. Get your booty up we're going to the zoo!"

"Did you have to jump on my bed." a grouchy Tony said while trying to push the bouncing kid off and go back asleep.

When Percy was knocked off he just got off and pried the blanket away from Tony saying, "Get up Mr.Grinch it's time to go to the zoo or would you rather disappoint the children." he said while faking a pout but it was hard because of the smile he wanted on his face.

Tony sighed and shifted trying to swing his legs over the bed. Percy smiled and  saw that Steve was watching in amusement and was already dressed, "guess he was already up" Percy thought.

He smiled but then frowned as he saw that Thor was still asleep. He went over and got on his bed and started to jump, "Wake up Thor we're going to the zoo today wake up." he said while whining as he saw that the god wasn't even showing any sighs of hearing him.

Loki sighed, "Let me get him up." he said. The four year old then went over to the jumping three year old and had the little Percy get off the bed as he said, "Thor Lady Sif would like to spar." the five year old in response bolted right up and blinked multiple times, "You lied brother Lady Sif is not here." he said with a frown

"You weren't getting up. now get up we're going to the zoo." a hyper dancing Percy said.

When he looked around the room Bruce was already half way dressed and Tony was just getting his butt out of bed. Thor also was moving slowly and Loki just flashed his cloths on. 

Steve went and grabbed the hyper boys hand and lead him to the kitchen where the six year old grabbed a stool and grabbed some juice out of the fridge for the two to drink.

When he handed the three year old the orange, colored dyed blue, juice the young boy responded with, "Thank you." and promptly gulped the whole thing.

"You're thirsty." the six year old commented as he poured some more juice in the sippy cup to keep him from spilling it. (Some three year olds do drink from Sippy cups I looked it up)

"I've been running around yelling of course my throat hurts." the three year old replied.

Steve just smiled and drank some juice that he poured himself. Couple minutes later Clint and Natasha walked in and started to make breakfast, "Pepper and Rhodey will be here around 9 so we have an hour to get packed and ready for the trip." Clint said while making bacon for the pancakes that Natasha was making.

Once everyone was dressed and eating is when they started to get packed for the trip to the zoo. Clint was making sandwiches and gathering water bottles while Natasha made sure the children had sunscreen on and other things too.

By the time they were all packed up Jarvis announced that Pepper and Rhodey had arrived. "Alright is everyone ready for the zoo?"Clint commented.

Percy responded with trying to pull his uncle to the elevator and pressing the button, "Taking that as a yes and slow down we need to wait for everyone." Clint said while picking up Percy and putting him on his hip to keep him still.

"Come on." Percy whinnied dramatically, "let's go guys." Clint chuckled and was happy to see Percy out from being sad yesterday to happy and energetic once more. 

"We're coming." Natasha said as she picked up a small Loki who didn't want to be manhandled but stayed still anyway just pouted.

 In the car ride Pepper turned to Percy and said, "Hello I'm Pepper Potts CEO of Stark industries." while holding out her hand for him to shake.

Percy being shy smiled shyly and hesitantly shook her hand back saying, "Percy Jackson nephew of Clint."

Pepper then turned from Percy to Clint, "I didn't know you had a sibling, nephew for that fact?" it was stated as a question rather than a comment.

"I use to have a sibling and I didn't know until later that she had a son." Clint said while looking in the rear view mirror at Percy who looked sad at the mention of his mother. Natasha was driving and took one look at Clint then at Percy then kept her eyes on the road.

Pepper realized what he was saying and looked at the three year old and apologized which he just waved it away but he still had a small frown on his face.

To break the awkwardness that suddenly arrived Rhodey said, "sup kid I'm Rhodey War Machine and friend of Tony Stark." Percy looked at the man and smiled as he realized what he was trying to do, "Percy Jackson on of Tony's Science Bros." he said while pointing to himself.

"Isn't Tony older than you, like by a lot how can you get anything he's saying?" Rhodey asked confused.

That's when Clint said, "Percy has the smarts of someone twice his age and is actually almost finished high school and he's technically 9."

"9 and a half!" Percy said with a huff and crossed his arms.

"9 and a half." Clint corrected himself and nodded while smiling at the pouting boy. The other boys fell back asleep as they were on the road for at least an hour now.

"Percy why don't you get some sleep we still have an hour and a half to get there." Clint commented.

Percy shrugged and got himself comfortable in his seat and closed his eyes. Couple minutes later he was fast asleep.