Crossover- HTTYD2 Chapter 4

Percy's P.O.V

To our right was Hiccup's mother and her dragon the Cloudjumper.

"This is where you have been for 20 years?" Hiccup asked his mother. His mother nodded softly and he continued, "You-you've been rescuing them." Again his mother nodded

"Unbelievable." Some dragons started to come near Toothless and I, I was sitting on top of Toothless head and watching the interaction with my green eyes that match Toothless's.

Hiccup's mother, her name was Valka wasn't it, said, "You're not upset?"

"What?" Hiccup asked, "No I-I don't know. I...It's a bit much to get my head around, to be frank." behind Hiccup Toothless and I were getting sniffed at by another dragon and I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

Toothless must have sensed my discomfort because he got up and moved us a bit over and we faced away from the dragon while he looked up at me and I smiled. I misses what Hiccup and Valka were talking about as I started to look at more dragons that were coming near us.

I was trying to melt underneath Toothless as the dragons surrounded us I could tell Hiccup didn't like it either. One dragon lifted up his tail and him and Toothless started to growl at them making them scurry away.

He then started to lick me a bit as Valka laughed at what happened and started to come closer.

"Oh they're beautiful." She said coming closer and petting Toothless on the head and some of me.

"Oh they're incredible." As Toothless and I rubbed Valka with our faces and she also said, "They may as well be the last of their kind. Father and son."

"Oh they're not related, we found this guy on a dragon trappers ship." Hiccup said

"Yes I thought we may have accidentally left one of accident but he seems to be in good hands."

When Toothless was rolling around Valka she said, "Oh look he's your age." I heard HIccup say wow but Valka talked, "No wonder you get along so well."

"And this one, he's almost 10." She said as she looked underneath my chin as she pet me, "no wonder they get along so well."

Hiccup started to talk about how he found both of us as Valka looked at our retractable teeth and felt our tongues.

I left them be when I felt that alpha presence again and walked near the edge. "You are one of us yet you are different." A voice in my head said.

I turned and there in the blue waters surrounding the middle rock was a giant dragon and I knew it was the alpha.

I talked into my mind back to him, "There was an accident and I tumbled into your world, do you have any Loki & Thor statues near that maybe the dragon rider put up?" I asked getting closer to him

"Yes, over here." He said pointing with his tusks to two statues that are very kept clean but were carved into the rock.

"Thank you your Majesty." I said while shying away a bit and moved over to the statues.

"Once you are down please tell me your story."

"I will just give me a little bit."

He nodded in my head and his head laid back down in the water but before I could move forward he blasted cool snowy air at me and seemed to be amused when I tried to shake it off then continued to the statues.

By the statues I put on of my paws on Loki's foot and prayed that he would help his friend and come get me back to my world. I did the same thing to Thor then moved back to the Alpha.

I resisted to just climb on his tusk and annoy him and instead sat by one of his tusks where I could see his eyes and started to explain my background and how I ended up like this.

I could tell he was following some of what I said but when Toothless bellowed out to me the Alpha let me on his tusk and I hopped off it and onto the ground where Toothless looked sky as the Alpha talked to him then the Alpha blew some frost onto Hiccup as well.

When Valka said it was feeding time I started to do this dance I may have seen Toothless do before and Toothless followed my example and Hiccup laughed and got Toothless and I to settle enough to get on while Valka got onto her dragon.

We were above the water when Velka stopped us but I could feel the Alpha beneath us and I jumped off Toothless back and got ready to eat, I was hungry and could eat fish.

When the Alpha spat fish out I drove right in and caught three. I settled on Toothless and started to eat them one by one while Hiccup just watched and Toothless also got lots of fish too that he was eating.

We were also on this iceberg type of place and Valka was drawing Hiccup's map then Toothless came in with a giant ice and started to try to draw something to but he ended up messing it up but he looked very proud and I was by the Cloudjumper resting by his feet looking very amused.

We also found this air vent in the water area and were just floating on it and I let my wings out and tail out so I kept balance while Valka was moving from dragon to dragon, eventually rubbing Hiccup's hair as she floated above him and then she was back on her dragon.

When we left the air vent area Hiccup and Valka were talking about how it feels free up here then HIccup showed her his flying wings on his back.

I was flying right by Hiccup's side as he was using his wings and practically challenged him to race but Toothless must have seen to because he flew down by me but instead of racing he dropped underneath me so I was on hi back then he took me back by Valka. I was sulking.

But when Hiccup was about to hit a sort of arch but not the middle free but there was snow in the way. I hopped off and Toothless dashed forward to try and save Hiccup but they ended up in the snow anyway.

Toothless was trying to get the snow off while I chuckled and he flicked snow at me which I tried to shake off, not all of it fell off and Toothless came over and started to lick me which I tried to scramble away from but he was bigger than me so I was stuck getting a light lick while Valka came over and pet Toothless.

Valka hit this one spot by Toothless neck and his spikes in the back started to pop out more and another set of fin spikes popped out. She did that with me and we both dug ourselves into the snow and moved around and eventually Hiccup popped by the Cloudjumper but got snow on him.

The Cloudjumper responded by dumping the snow back on Toothless, while I calmly got out of the snow but still looked back at the fins I had.

We were back at the forest area and Hiccup was talking about finding Drago and stuff honestly I wasn't listening much trying to help Toothless free of the little dragons by swatting them away but they eventually dragon piled me and Toothless roared at them but one stayed on my tail while I just shoved off.

Hiccup voice got muffled and Toothless and I growled at however did it but stopped when we saw that it was Hiccup's father Stoick.

Then his father started to drag Hiccup away as Toothless and I followed. We eventually got to where Stoick was frozen a bit from shock but we went in and sat and watched.

We went to this part of the cave area where Stoick, Valka, Gobber, and Hiccup were cooking dinner and Toothless and I tried to steal some fish but couldn't.

I instead turned back around and went near Gobber's dragon and laid down near him hoping he didn't release any more fire or something.

But when Valka dropped some fish I ran after it with Toothless but the Cloudjumper beat us to it and I gave him puppy dog eyes and he released some of the fish.

Now my human instincts told me gross but my dragon instincts told me yum as the dragon instants ate the fish.

Then Valka and Stoick started to dance and sing and the beat of the song my tail started to thump.

But when Gobber tried to do a high note Toothless and I tried to cover our ears the best we could.

Toothless and I butted in their group hug but our I turned my ears, something evil was coming and I could tell Toothless could also tell.

Leaving it on a cliffy but will update soon this is around 1500 words so be happy for that.