Crossover- Doctor Who Chapter 10

Warning, this one is a bit boring

The next time I met The Doctor he was still in his same old suit but this time with a new companion. I heard about Rose from the files on the Helicarrier and I just knew she wasn't dead.

Most of the time I could tell when someone close to me was killed and when I saw her name the feeling that death had wormed over her never came.

"What's up Doc?" I asked cheekily as The Doctor opened the TARDIS in my room (Why he could tell this was my room I didn't want to know).

"My friend just wanted to see what the Avengers Tower looked liked, especially after I explained that we were friends." The Doctor said calmly and took in my room.

"I would think you're more of my friend than theirs. They never officially met you." I pointed out.

"Same thing." The Doctor said with a grin, "Are you coming Martha?" The Doctor asked/half-shouted into the TARDIS.

"Do you require the Avengers assistance Percy?" JARVIS asked above concerned about the stranger that just landed in my room and was probably wondering about the biometric scan that he did.

"We're good J. This is The Doctor. File that for later and add a side note that he can regenerate and change features." I said throwing the tablet he was working on onto the bed.

"Noted." JARVIS said his voice displaying some disapprovement.

"Relax J." I said walking toward the TARDIS, "They're friends I promise."

"Very well." JARVIS said still displeased.

"Brilliant." The Doctor said with a grin, "An AI that can have it's own thoughts. This must be Tony Stark's invention, revolutionary." The Doctor said still grinning and after a moment of hesitation took out the sonic screwdriver and scanned JARVIS the best he could.

"Doctor?" A female voice asked from inside, "if you're down playing with your little sonic toy then I would like the meet the Avengers." The woman said and I smirked at The Doctors small pout.

"Percy Jackson." I said moving forward to give the woman a greeting.

"Martha Jones. Oh! I'm so sorry that we just barged into your bedroom." The girl said then turned to glare at The Doctor her hands on her hips.

"It's alright. Don't blame The Doctor. Anywhere else you'd probably have The Guns, Robin Hood, American Flag, Tin Man, Thunder Butt, and Hulk Hogan at your doorsteps." I said with a shrug.

"Hulk Hogan?" The Doctor mouthed to me with a raised eyebrow. I shrugged once more and mouthed back, "Thor found out about wrestling and let's say there's a reason why I'm not watch TV right now."

Raising an eyebrow Martha looked at me and frowned, "How old are you and how do you know The Doctor?" she asked curiosity in her voice.

I waved away the first part of the question but answered the other one, "I met The Doctor was when he was running away from an alien and in the process accidentally knocked me with him into the Tardis." I said leaving out the whole Rose and Jack part.

Martha just laughed and had that look that said, 'that definitely sounds like the Doc.'

Grinning I lead Martha and The Doc out of my room, "J can you tell the Avengers that The Doctor and his newest companion wants to meet them?" I said to the ceiling as I flopped onto the couch and picked up one of Bruce's books he seems to lay around the place and absently flipped through it.

"Very well sir." Jarvis said and I could tell that he still didn't really know much about The Doctor and I rolled my eyes, "If your so paranoid about the Doc just hack Unit and read his file." I said sighing.