Crossover- Rise of the Guardians Chapter 8

Sorry hadn't updated in a bit, school started and was making sure everything was in order and all that...

Percy's P.O.V

"So, who were you before you were Jack Frost?" I asked Jack as we were getting everything ready.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked confused at what I was asking him

"Everyone was someone before something happened. So, who were you before you became Jack Frost?"

"Jackson Overland." Jack said hesitantly and I could understand why, "I was a teenager when I died." He said after a bit and it surprised me he would tell something like that

"How long ago was that?" I asked curiously

"300 something years." Jack said shortly after

After a few minutes to digest this I said, "Someone accomplished their goal of not looking their actual age..."

Jack laughed at that, "I mean really, you don't look a day over 18! How'd you do it?" I asked faking that I had a pad of paper in one hand and a pencil in the other while intently staring at Jack who started to laugh more.

"Oh you know, I had time on my hands, it was hard looking this good." Jack said while placing his hand under his chin and posed lightly making both of us laugh.

Once we calmed down and were reduced to slight hiccups but had our breaths back Jack asked, "Do you have any siblings?"

"Nah, only child." I responded

"That's to bad." Jack said lightly

After a few seconds of comfortable silence I asked, "How did you die? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but it's been bugging me how Jack Frost came to be."

There was silence and I was slightly afraid Jack wouldn't answer when he said, "I drowned to death."

I knew I should probably not ask but my ADHD had other plans and I blurted out, "How?"

Jack looked over at me and stared me in the eyes but his eyes were distant like remembering something, "One day in winter, there was a frozen pond and my sister and I were playing on it. She was standing over a weak point in the ice and it was cracking.

I tried to get her to safety while telling her that we were playing a game, I got her closer to me and right next to me was this long stick that was curved and looked like you could hook someone. I used my momentum and hooked her to safety but that momentum pot me over the ice which fell in and I, well, drowned."

"What was her name?" I asked lightly

"I-I don't remember." Jack said and his voice broke a little but he managed to reign in his emotions. (The movie never told us Jack's sister's name and I don't want to make one up for respect to Jack's sister despite being animated.)

After a few seconds of silence I said, "I don't remember my dad."

"How?" Jack asked

"He died when I was young and even if I am a, as people say, a genius I still don't exactly remember everything at that young age. So I forgot what he looked like, what he sounded like, how tall he was, everything other than what people have told me."

"Guess we aren't so different huh?" Jack asked with slight amusement in his voice

"No, no we aren't." I said with a slight smile, "Come on, Loki and Pitch say that the targets on his way, we need to leave and we'll finish the rest tonight." I said

"Ok, this is going to be amazing." Jack said a glint in his eye of mischief

"Got that right."I said while my eyes mirrored Jack's eyes too. The twinkle letting us both know how excited we are for this prank.

Sorry this is shorter than normal I would've wrote more but I wanted the next chappy to be about the prank and all but I did have a Jack and Percy 1 on 1 so theres that good note. Anyway I'm not telling what the prank is or who it is too. It's going to be a surprise! *Grins evilly*