Adventure-Deaged Chapter 3

Happy 4th of July!

Percy was the first small child to wake up. He dragged himself off the bed and opened the door while rubbing his eyes.

He couldn't believe his eyes at first as he sleepy said, "Uncle Crint?" he said while yawning from the tiredness. He dragged himself to his uncle where he got picked up and placed on his hip.

"Well Coulson wasn't kidding about this." Clint said to his partner Natasha who was looking at de-aged Percy.

"He is rather quite." Natasha said while ruffling Percy's head that was laying against his uncle shoulder.

"Uncle Crint?" Percy asked his uncle in a sleepy and tired voice

"Yes Percy?" Clint asked the tired boy

"I miss mommy." he said burying his head in his uncles shoulder and holding onto the shirt his uncle had was a dark navy blue shirt and jeans.

Natasha watched as Clint hugged Percy and said, "I know you do." he said kissing the boys head while bouncing lightly.

"You're good with kids." Natasha commented. Her partner smiled and helped the held onto the tired boy as they both made their way to the kitchen, "Coulson said that Percy out of everyone is mostly childlike. He also said that Jarvis will listen to us, Percy, Maria, Fury, Bruce, Steve, Pepper, and then himself. Child toys are arriving later today but I think we should start breakfast they should be waking up soon."Clint said

"I'll make breakfast you go cuddle Percy while watching the TV. I'll send the small Avengers into that room when they come out for breakfast ok?"

"Deal." Clint said while making his way to the TV. Meanwhile Percy adjusted his head and watched the grownups talk.

"Also Coulson said that Loki is also child-like and said the spell will wear off in two weeks until then we are on babysitting duty. Are you ok with Loki being here?" Natasha asked making sure that Clint was comfortable.

"Yeah once I understood that Loki also had no control I actually forgave him, now I just had the commander that did all this." He said while continuing to bounce Percy.

"Now I'll let you be and cook." With one last smile he lead Percy onto the couch and turned on Disney Junior that was playing Jake and the Never Land Pirates.

Percy was still holding onto his uncles shirt just with less force and was watching the TV show, "What does Fury plan for the two weeks?" Percy asked his uncle with less tiredness but was still watching the show with interest.

"Well for one thing he wants you guys, for some unknown reason, go to school for the two weeks but not until tomorrow. Today he wants to test all of your intelligence and then see from there. We also want to know how much childlike you guys are." Clint said looking at his nephew.

Percy nodded, "I think I got hit most with the blast and Steve, he was hiding being his shield I think that's why he is older along with Tony who was in his suit."

"What about Loki he only seems one year older then you?" Clint asked

"I think some of the blast blasted off Tony and went back to him so he got hit with Steve's and Tony's half blast creating one whole blast. Thor's hammer seemed to absorb some of the blast and when lighting went at him it also hit him but I'm guessing it was about 1/3 of the spell so he got hit with 1 and 1/3 of the magic. The reason he isn't littler than me is probably because of his age as an Asgardian."Percy said while cuddling with his uncle and watching the show.

"That makes sense. How much of your intelligence did you keep?" Clint asked his nephew.

"Well I always had twice my age of intelligence, when I was five I had a ten year old intelligence. So if I'm three I have a 6 year old intelligence but because I'm de-aged I really don't know what intelligence I have." Percy replied honestly

"well you honestly seem a bit more childlike sense you de-aged I mean you are talking a lot more than you did on the Helicarrier for the two months." Clint said to the boy

"Yeah...I'm calling it my funk. I don't really talk to strangers that much but even if I've been there for two months it just felt...off, without mom."   Percy said snuggling into Clint's shoulder.

That's when Steve and Tony walked in from the kitchen, they were both quite and rubbing their eyes a bit and took a seat next to Clint and Percy. Tony laid down and his head was resting on Clint's leg as he watched the TV show.

Steve sat near Clint's other side also near Percy and watched the TV show while sometimes yawning away the sleep.

Few minutes later Bruce walked in with Loki following him. They got themselves seated leaning against Clint's legs on the floor and watched the show. Steve moved himself so he was leaning a bit on Percy but mostly onto Clint's arm. Percy seated in his lap instead and they all watched as Jake and the Never Land Pirates switched to Imagination Movers. (I really loved that show when I was younger.)

Little later Thor showed up and moved Loki so he was in his lap instead and leaned on Clint's leg. Natasha went into the room the discover the kids all crowded around Clint as he looked up at her in a plea of help.

She just smirked and took out her phone and took a picture for future blackmail. Percy looked up at her and raised a challenging eyebrow which she responded to by holding up her hands. Percy's face made it look as if he was challenging her to try and blackmail him.

"Breakfast is ready." She said to the boys who all woke up. Their heads snapped up and they scrambled to get up, other than Percy who looked at Clint. Clint smiled and when the other kids got up he got up and put Percy one his hip and they both walked to the kitchen for breakfast.

Read on for more important things please if you want to skip A/N that's below

Ok I tried to do a Clint and Percy scene I'll try to interact with the other Avengers too but I have to do research on their personalities when they were little. I know Bruce was abused, Tony had daddy issues per-se, Steve hated bullies, Loki was always shadowed by Thor, Thor was a buffoon, and here Percy misses him mom. How's I do for someone who has really only seen Iron Man 1/2 and the Winter Solder. I want to see the other movies but it's hard because of money... Anyway I hope you enjoyed it.

IMPORTANT FOR ALL READERS!!!

I plan to revise some stories mostly Percy Jackson and Uncle Stark because it's a bit all over the place and I want to add some scenes or at least fix some.

What other storied should I revise that I have?

And would you like a story about Ultimate Spider Man and Somewhat OC Percy Jackson? Where Percy is 14 but in high school and after his mothers death, similar to this story, he lives with his 'evil' step-father and has become a super hero that later gets recruited by Coulson and Fury to join Spiderman's team?

Or should Percy have May as an aunt too so he would be Spidermans cousin?

Also Blind Percy Jackson and Percy Jackson and Uncle Stark/Avengers are somewhat on hold or at least I will do small stories until I get the movie Age of Ultron ok?