Crossover- Sherlock Chapter 6

Percy's P.O.V

I was starting to get bored. Sherlock and John were still inside the house and I was getting bored.

So what better to do than look around. I walked over to the house across the street and rang the door bell.

"Hello?" A old woman asked opening to door

"Hi," I said shyly, "My uncles friend who is currently watching me and is a detective is still on the scene. I was wondering if I could hang out here for a bit. I really need to use the bathroom." I said.

I really didn't need to go to the bathroom but I was curious if she saw anything.

"Come on in darling." She said kindly and opened the door allowing me in. I looked around and the room looked...comfy.

"Thank you miss." I said honestly

"The bathroom is just down the hall. Does you friend know where you are?" She asked

"I left a note." I said and it was somewhat true, I left my book on the bench with a small slip of paper sticking out telling them to use their 'detective skills' to find me.

"Good. I wouldn't want them to worry." She said and showed me the bathroom.

"I'm sure he will find it very funny." I said and stepped into the bathroom and closed the door.

Once in the bathroom I faked as if I was going to the bathroom and quickly flushed and washed my hands and reopened the door, "Thank you once more miss."

"That is all right dear, do you want some tea?" She asked

"That would be great thanks." I said and followed her to the kitchen.

"I can't help but notice you're from out of states." She commented

"Yeah, only here for a few days." I said and gave her a smile as she handed me my tea. I took a sip and it wasn't that bad.

"What's your name sweetheart?" She asked

"Percy. What's yours?" I asked her

"Gwyneth, Gwen for short." She said

"That is a lovely name." I commented taking a seat with her in the small living room.

"That is very kind of you young man." She said smiling.

"Did you notice anything yesterday with your neighbor?" I asked

"He was oddly skittish when he arrived home last night. Hugging that briefcase of his on his chest as if someone was going to take it." Gwen said looking a across the street even if the curtains were closed.

"How well did you know him?" I asked

"He was always secretive, never once saw him with a man. But it was weird a man did show up yesterday after Kyle arrived and when Kyle opened the door to let the man in he looked scared. Oh that poor man." Gwen said

"Thank you Ms.Gwen but I think I need to go about now." I said actually feeling sorry.

"Oh that is all right deary, if you need anything just let me know." She said and I escorted myself out of the house and across the street back to the house.

"Where exactly were you?" John asked his face looking stern as Sherlock looked from the house I exited from.

"Talking to someone who probably saw the killer, oh and the victim Kyle was a secretive man by the way." I said taking my book and and putting it back in my hoodie.

"Just don't wander off again." John said

"No promises." I piped in and upon John's look I smiled  cheekily.