Crossover- YJ Chapter 3

MJ-Booklover I'm going to use your idea in this crossover just saying hope you like... It might be a bit different but I think you'll like it and instead of SHIELD creating it it's going to just happen cause of villain...

My cat is still being very cute (Picture above)

Percy's P.O.V

When we got to the conference room I only then realized that we hadn't ran into any adults and when I opened the door no one was to be seen.

I instantly knew something was wrong and Robin, Red Arrow, and Kid Flash followed my example and their team seeing this also got into position.

We slowly entered to room as I felt the shadows were different.

The shadows morphed and a boy seeming to be older than me walked into the room laughing like a maniac.

The kid had jet black hair that was styled into horns and he was pale while he was wearing a black suit and a black tie.

He also had a orange cat with him as he was stroking it trying to make himself look evil.

"well it seems you have a problem." The boy said with a 'evil' laugh

"What you here...Yeah I didn't think Bullfrogs were here. I mean I don't know about you guys but instead of someone talking I just hear a croak like a frog with the rams of a bull." I said sarcastically. (I know bull frogs don't have horns it's a joke)

I knew who he was, SHIELD knows everyone, he was Klarion said Lord of Chaos.

"You don't even know who I am!" The boy hissed out letting his cat jump down but instead of hissing it looked at me curiously.

The YJ team just looked at me like I was stupid, well Artemis did anyway.

"I know who you are Bullman you're Klarion said to be a Lord of Chaos, immortal and freaking annoying." I said while acting like there wasn't a threat in front of me but my adrenaline was pumping and my ADHD was working for any sudden moves I could act and move out of the way.

I guess Klarion didn't like that I wasn't seeing him as a threat cause he tried to throw a knife at me.

I caught the knife

I didn't really mean to catch it

It sorta just happened

I let surprise in my eyes only for a few seconds then I returned my neutral expression and examined the knife. There were symbols that I understood. (You'll learn more from the Doctor Who Crossover when we get there the time line for the crossovers are a bit over the place honestly)

The knife had letters and carvings in it that said, "The one who knows more than others will defy destiny and will bring peace by befriending those who are lost." I somehow knew that these words were talking about me.

"Can you read this?" I asked Klarion showing the symbols and letters.

But he was already gone but I could tell that he was talking when I examined the knife by the way Robin, Wally, and Roy looked at each other

"What'd I miss?" I asked them when we were away from the others

"Klarion didn't mean to but he said that he created a different world for adults, this happened before I don't know why he's trying again, but we just need to find his magic area and five adults and five kids need to stand there and fight Klarion and boom worlds together." Wally said while waving his hands around.

"There seems to be more." I murmured as I looked at the knife once more.

"What does that say?" Artemis asked as she swiped it out of my hands

"Hey give that back." I said trying to reach it as she fully extended her arm above her head and she was taller than me meaning I couldn't grab it.

"Come on I just want to see what it means." She said (I will make Artemis nice just right now she doesn't trust him so she's acting like this if that makes sense?)

"It's in another language." I said with a huff

"It's not in my language." Aqualad said as he took a look at the writing.

"Similar to mine but it's not." Miss Martin said while floating back down from where she was during the fight

"It's not in either of those languages it's one of the older dead languages." I said while using this time and got the knife back, without cutting myself, and put it in one of my knife holders.

"How would you know that?" Superboy asked

"I know lot of dead languages that I sometimes don't realize and this is one of them." I said

"How come it looks like my language?" Miss Martin asked

"Cause it is the older version of yours that was lost long ago." I said while moving away and toward a computer

"What are you doing?" Robin asked

"You want to find Klarion then I'm using an awesome computer to do that. He has a way with shadows and I can locate his power then we can find him." I said loud but as I was talking about finding him by shadows I was lost in thought and it drifted to a murmur.

I started to use the computer and inserted some data while thinking about how shadows worked and used the equation and tracked his shadow movement that his body created and it seemed that when he left and entered the Helicarrier.

To do all this it took me about 2 days and during then the Young Justice team were talking among themselves and helping other children when I set the Helicarrier on the ground.

During those two days Robin and Kid Flash along with Red Arrow were the ones to pull me away from the work to eat and sleep.

When I finally found him the system said that he went and left from Hawaii. "Pack up looks like we're going to Hawaii." I said starting to walk to my room.

When I was in my actually room and not lab I got a backpack and packed some clothes and some MRE's and water cause the systems didn't give me a exact location only one a surrounding area that was actually the island itself in one of the jungles there.

I hope you liked this update and MJ-Booklover I hope this will somewhat satisfy your idea of an adventure and I'll try and put more details in the next chapter I hoped you guys liked this...