Crossover- Doctor Who Chapter 5

The next time I met the Doctor was right before they were going to on another adventure.

I met them while Clint and I were in New England again and he was busy with some contacts.

I was at a small cafe and that's when I noticed a blue box and when I got closer the familiar hum was there.

With an amused smile I knocked on the door. It opened to reveal a man in a brown suit and a blueish undershirt came to the door, he didn't seem to be wearing a tie though.

"Oh! Percy! Didn't expect to see you here." The man said with a smile that was somewhat similar to the Doctor.

With an amused expression I said, "Is that what you meant by regeneration?" I asked

"You are as smart as I remember." he said smiling and then opened the door wider, "Come in, come in. Rose is just getting changed.

He said, "Where you going this time?" I asked amused, "And what about Jack."

The Doctor's smile fell for a second and he said, "Jack is not here, he's not dead." he responded upon my sad look, "We had to leave him for something, I didn't want to but I knew he was going to be alright."

"How's you know he was going to be alright?" I asked

"He's immortal." the Doctor responded, "but Rose doesn't know that yet and I'd rather not tell her the details of how."

I nodded going along with what he said, it wasn't my business anyway.

Rose came back wearing some overalls over a pink shirt and some black lingers under the overall bottoms.

I made sure the door was closed before listening to Rose and the Doctors conversation after Rose said hello to me.

This is Season 2 Episode 3: Tooth and Claw, it's the one with the werewolf

"What do you think of this, will it do?" Rose asked

"In the late 1970s, you'd be better off in a big bag." The Doctor replied, "Hold on listen to this." The Doctor said and started to play some music."Ian Dury and the Blockheads. Number One in 1979."

"You're a punk that's what you are." Rose said surprised as I smiled as I sat in the seat by the control area, "A big old punk, with a bit of...rockabilly thrown in."

"Want to see him?" The Doctor asked

"How do you mean, in concert?" Rose asked

"What else is a Tardis for?" The Doctor told back Rose and as I opened my mouth to list off a few things the Doctor said, "Rhetorical Percy."

"I can take you to the Battle of Trafalgar, The First Antigravity Olympics, Caesar crossing the Rubicon, or Ian Dury at the top rank, Sheffield, England, Earth, 21st November 1979 -- what do you think?" he said as he and Rose kept circling the Tardis controls.

"Sheffield it is." Rose said smiling and I smiled my consent.

"Hold on tight." The Doctor said and the Tardis started to shake and wheeze.

The Doctor started to hit the Tardis with a rubber hammer that you get when you play Whack-A-Mole and started to hit things along with the song playing.

I was thankfully I was in a seat because when the Tardis stopped Rose and the Doctor fell over laughing.

The Doctor got up while shouting, "1979! Hell of a year! China invades Vietnam. 'The Muppet Movie' love that film. Margaret Hatcher ugh. Skylabs falls to Earth, with a little help from me. Nearly took off my thumb" I followed them to the door as the Doctor put on a brown trench coat.

When the Doctor opened the door and got out he was saying, "I like my thumbs, I need my thumbs, I'm very attached to--." he trailed off as he noticed guns pointed at us, "..my thumb." The Doctor finished his trail of thought.

"1879." The Doctor said as he found calculated what year it was then as an afterthought said, "Same difference."

The one that was on a horse and a revolver pointed at us said, "You will explain your presence and the nakedness of this girl."

Rose looked down at her clothes as the Doctor asked, "Are we in Scotland?"

The guy on the horse replied, "How can you be ignorant of that?"

The Doctor replied in a scottish accent, "Oh, I'm dazed and confused. My son and I've been chasing this-this wee naked child over hill and over dale. Isn't that right, you...timorous beastie?"

I nodded along with the Doctor not completely happy with the whole father/son role now but I can manage.

Rose stumbled a little when replying, "Och, aye. I've been oot and aboot."

"No don't do that." The Doctor said facing Rose a little

"Hoots mon." Rose said back to the Doctor while I shook my head slightly hiding my laughter.

"No, really, don't. Really." The Doctor said to Rose

"Will you identify yourself, sir?" The Scottish man asked still pointing his gun

"I'm Doctor James McCrimmon, my son Percy we're from the...township of Balamory. Uh, I have my credentials if I may."

When the Doctor knew they weren't going to shoot he searched his pocket while I was more interested in these credentials.

He got this wallet out that had a blank piece of paper and showed it to the guard, "As you can see, a doctorate from the university of Edinburgh. I trained under Dr.Bell himself."

"Let them approach." A British woman said from the carriage that I just noticed.

As we were walking toward the carriage the Doctor explained the whole psych paper but I was confused as I saw nothing. The Doctor just smiled and we finally approached the carriage.