Crossover- Sherlock Chapter 2

John Watson's P.O.V

I woke up to gunshots. I instantly threw the covers off me and ran downstairs but apparently it was just Sherlock shooting the wall with a yellow painted smiley face while looking displeased.

"I know we haven't had a case but that doesn't give you permission to shoot the wall." I said to Sherlock annoyed

"Bored." Sherlock said shooting the wall once more, "Bored. Bored. Bored." Sherlock said shooting the wall with each word.

I covered my ears and as Sherlock got up I scooped the gun out of his hands and unassembled it.

"I guess its a good thing I came." Moriarty said coming into the room with a folder in his hands. Sherlock groaned in annoyance.

"What do you want." Sherlock asked

"Sherlock don't be rude." I said starting to clean the gun.

"You should listen to John Sherlock." Moriarty said, "I have a case for you."

"Pass." Sherlock said instantly

"Hear me out." Moriarty said passing me a folder which I opened.

"What's this?" I asked because when I opened it there was a picture of a kid who seemed to be 9 years old, messy black hair and green eyes.

"Missing kid." Moriarty said

"What does a missing child have to do with me." Sherlock said

"This kid is one of the United States Government agents kid and while on a mission had to run. They believe he is here because of a message he sent for a pickup." Moriarty said

"What's his name?" I asked shifting through the file.

"Percy Jackson." Moriarty said and that made Sherlock look at his brother a bit shocked.

"Sally's kid?" Sherlock asked

"That's him." Moriarty confirmed.

"Who's Sally?" I asked confused.

"A friend we once met in New York when Sherlock was on his...absence." Moriarty said

"You mean when he faked his own death yes I know that." I said still annoyed by it.

"What exactly does this have to do with us?" Sherlock asked

"The United States Government wants you to find him but they also said that he is extremely smart for his age so be careful." Moriarty said leaving the room and apartment.

"So, we have to find a 9 year old boy in all of London." I said

"It seems like it, first stop. The recording." Sherlock said sitting up swiftly and starting to head out the door.

Sherlock got the phone that Moriarty also put with the file and hit play once more. Listening to the recording and had a small amused smile at the sass the child exhibited.

"What are we doing now?" I asked

"Step one, find where he made the call." Sherlock said and went out the door.

After a cab ride we were near the airport and outside a clothing store. Sherlock was standing there taking in his surroundings then went toward the clothing store.

Somehow he got the video footage and it showed Percy Jackson there ducking behind some racks as two men came into the store who definitely weren't looking for cloths and by the way they moved their jackets over a certain part of their belt they had guns.

"Sherlock?" I asked as Sherlock was staring intently at the screen.

"What exactly did this boy get." Sherlock asked the cashier.

"He paid with cash and didn't get a receipt I don't have it on record-."

"I hear a but coming along." I said

The cashier threw me a small glare and said, "-but because it was an odd order I remember it, he got new clothes, some hair dye, two phones and another backpack among other weird things for a kid his age. He asked to change and I allowed him, when he came out he didn't look the same other than the eyes really. He thanked me and made a phone call by that trash then opened the other one."

Sherlock just went out the door while I told her a quick thanks and chased after Sherlock.

"Where are we going now?" I asked Sherlock running alongside him.

"It was late when he arrived and he would've been tired, there aren't many places to sleep around here."

"And you would know?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

Sherlock didn't answer instead ran down an alleyway and looked at his surroundings before locating a ladder and grabbed it and pulled it down, "This way." Sherlock said and climbed the ladder.

Here is chapter 2 for everyone in John's Point of View. How exactly did I do for Sherlock cause I don't really know but I think I did ok. Anyway here was chapter 2 chapter 3 will hopefully come out later today.