Chapter 9

"Hey Bruce you should see this." Tony said while taking Percy's iPad out of his hands carefully to not wake up the boy.

"Tony we should go back to work." Bruce said looking nervous at Tony while he was looking through the iPad.

"No I mean you should really see this. This kid is a genius!" Tony said while scrolling through Percy's theories and then finding the hacked Jarvis. "He hacked Jarvis!" Tony said while still looking through the iPad.

Bruce sighed and looked over Tony's shoulder, while reading the stuff he raised an eyebrow, this kid is smart. There were a bunch of theories and other items that is surprising for a 9 year old to know.

That's when Percy woke up.

Percy's P.O.V

When I woke up I saw Bruce and Tony looking at my iPad. I quickly snatched away from Tony while glaring at Tony. I know he was the one that first started to look then dragged Bruce into looking at it too.

"Why are you looking at me?" Tony asked with mock hurt

I just glared at him harder and grabbed my Bow and Arrow set. I stepped out of the room and made my way to Fury.

Turning to Fury I started working on the coding for security while also listening to Natasha fake-out Loki into giving us information. When he started to talk about my uncle I grabbed my iPad a little harder but kept working.

When he said, "You brought the monster." Fury looked at me and we both started to make our way to Bruce' lab quickly.

"What are you doing Mr.Stark." Fury said walking into the room while I just went back to sitting on the table.

"Ah I was kinda wondering the same about you." Tony replied

"You're suppose to be locating the Tesseract.."

"We are," Bruce said, "the models locked and we are locating the signature now. When we get a hit we'll have the location within half a mile"

"Not only would you get the cube back, no huss, no fuss. What is Phase 2?" Tony asked looking at the screen.

That's when Steve dropped a gun on the table I was close by, "Phase Two is S.H.I.E.L.D uses the cube to make weapons. Sorry your program was running slow for me"

I froze, I didn't know Fury was doing that. I started to glare at Fury, the others seemed to have noticed but never said anything.

"Rogers we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean-" That's when I fully let Tony into the file

"-I'm sorry Nick what were you lying?" Tony interrupted Fury and showed him the file on the screen. Fury looked at me, "You let him into our systems?" Fury challenged I just glared right back at him and looked hims straight into his eyes...eye.

"I was wrong director, the world hasn't changed a bit."

That's when Natasha and Thor came into the room. I could feel the tension in the air and my frown deepened. I started gathering my calm powers in my hand and slowly disperse it into the room. Only it would take a few minutes to really work.

Bruce looked to Natasha and asked, "Did you know about this?"

Natasha replied with, "Do you wanna think about removing yourself from this environment Doctor?"

I couldn't quite hear what was going on now that I deepened my focus into my powers. When Bruce grabbed the staff I let all excess energy out of my palms and it calmed them enough. Thor looked at my curiously while I put my finger on my lip in a symbol of 'shhhh'