Crossover- Doctor Who Chapter 4

I woke up in a soft bed with nice pillows and blanket. Groggily I looked around and noticed that I was in a room.

Yawning and rubbing my eyes I noticed that someone took off my sweatshirt and placed it next to the small bedside table in a chair that was connected to a desk.

Getting up I hoped no one actually lifted my shirt and saw the scars, that would be a story I didn't want to talk about, and instead grabbed the sweatshirt and stiffly put it on hoping my arms would wake up soon.

Still in a sleep daze I made my way out of the room and walked into a small corridor. I started walking to the right, the hum helped me know where to go, and found the central area where the Doctor was currently on a sort of ladder fixing something along the walls.

Jack was underneath the console fixing something and Rose was talking to both adults.

The Doctor immediately grinned when he spotted me, "Percy! Ho0w are you feeling?" he asked grinning.

I rubbed my eyes to try and wake up more and try to adjust my hearing as it was a bit sensitive at the moment and replied as Jack got out of the console area, "I'm fine. Still groggy."

The Doctor nodded, "After what happened I'm not surprised." He said starting to get down from the thingy he was standing on, what I'm to tired to name stuff!

"Can I speak to you Percy?" The Doctor asked still smiling.

Rose took that opportunity to just talk to Jack about adventures and what not while I nodded and the Doctor lead me down the corridor.

We walked into a small room that was similar to one in Bruce's area when the team got hurt, a medical wing, it was filled with basic medical equipment along with those that seemed either high tech or a bit alien.

"I just want to make sure you're all right." The Doctor said and I nodded and hopped onto the small bed.

He did basic stuff then he finally got to what he really wanted, "How did you get your powers?" he asked

"You mean when I noticed them or what I got, got them?" I asked

"Got, got." He said

I shifted a bit to try and get a little bit more comfortable, "My dad and I were driving home one day and we got into a small crash. I flew out and landed in the stuff that was spilled.

The police, paramedics, and other people came and when my dad noticed that I was there he tried to get to me but the police held me back saying that it was toxic and stuff.

Turns out it wasn't toxic," I said angrily and at the Doctors confused face I revised, "It was something the British government were transporting and that weren't supposed to be spilled, they were just covering their tracks. I still don't know what was in it." I said the last part muttering.

The Doctor looked a tad angry and some of pity, "May I see the accident from your Point of View. I just want to take a look all you need to do is think about what you remember." The Doctor said and after I allowed him to he hesitantly put his hands on the side of my head.

Instantly I let the scene play out in my head, I remembered the day perfectly.

I heard the Doctor mutter something in another language and he removed his hands, "The government that did that was unit and if I had to take a guess I say Alien DNA was in those containers."

"What type of aliens?" I asked curious.

"If you let me, I will scan you with my sonic and find out." The Doctor said

I nodded just tad wondering why he just didn't want to do that in the beginning when he was checking me out.

With a scan later the Doctor looked at the screen confused, he muttered something along the lines of, "Impossible." and scanned me again.

A look of surprise went on his face and I patiently waited for him to elaborate.

"Well you have a lot of Alien DNA in you but the one that stands out the most, only by a couple of percents, is apparently, Time Lord DNA. How they got that DNA I will hopefully know soon." The Doctor said looking me in the eye.

"So what does your DNA do?" I asked confused and curious

"Well I don't know exactly how much DNA you need to do certain things like regeneration but if you try hard enough you may be able to talk in another Time Lords mind and, when scared, send a sort of distress signal." The Doctor said

Then muttered something and went out the door, I would've followed but the hum told me to wait in a way that was weird.

I paid more attention to the hum and made out some words but it was hard that when I was done it left me confused and slightly tired.

By the time the Doctor came back I learned the hum was actually the Tardis and how she grew to be.

"This necklace should help you focus your powers and control them better."The Doctor said giving me a necklace that had Time Lord inscription on it.

I instantly knew that the word on the necklace was, "Doctor."

"This is yours." I said frowning

The Doctor gave me a reassuring smile, "It's a training amulet, when you are young on Gallifrey you get one so you can focus more and stuff. They implant your name on it so you don't get confused and so you remember your new name." The Doctor said

I looked at the amulet again, "Thank you." I said fully meaning it

"Let's say that it's a gift because of the bad adventure." The Doctor said waving his hand, "So do you want to come with us on another adventure or go home?" The Doctor asked

"I want to go home." I said slowly giving an apologetic look to the Doctor but he waved it off, "Figured, you seem like the family type."

"I only have an uncle left." I said, "so, I rather spend time with him. If you need anything just stop by the Avengers Tower or SHIELD and I'll be there." Is said smiling.

The Doctor smiled and as I was waving goodbye I looked at the amulet and smiled, this was definitely nice and helpful. I could already feel more control just hopefully I didn't rely on it too much.

It was also nice meeting Jack, Rose, and the Doctor, they were a fun group.

NEXT UP: Percy meets 10 Doctor