Crossover- Sherlock Chapter 1

This is the TV show for those who may not have realized...

Percy's P.O.V

I was running.

From whom you may ask, well that's the interesting part.

Clint told me this was an easy mission and that I could hang out on with him.

What apparently the 'all-knowing' Shield didn't anticipate was that the people who Clint and Tasha were watching were actually in the pocket of mercenaries.

So yeah, the mercenaries were chasing me.

They were chasing me in an airport.

I spotted an area where people were boarding and turned back seeing if the guys spotted me.

He hasn't thankfully but he would've if I didn't do something fast.

I stole the plane ticket off a father who seemed to be very wealthy, he wouldn't care if I borrowed it really, and looked at the number of the ticket.

Before going to the plane I went to an ATM and emptied half my credit card, most money thanks to Tony, and went toward the plane.

Thankfully it was to the plane that was boarding. I slipped up to the attendant and went with the family who also had close numbers while smiling shyly as if this was my first airplane rise.

She smiled and handed my ticket back to me. I shouldered my backpack and got on the plane.

Once on the plane I found my seat, apparently first class but that was expected, and lowered my cap until it hid my face and turned off my phone along with taking the battery out so the mercenaries didn't track my movements.

But that also meant that SHIELD couldn't find me, but they were SHIELD hopefully they can find a 9 year old.

As the plane was taking off the attendant gave me a class of coca-cola and I smiled my thanks while eying it and slowly took a sip of it. Never know if someone drugged it.

I know I may seem paranoid but these were mercenaries!

I'm not taking any chances.

You see when Clint and Tasha found out that they were with mercenaries they instantly called SHIELD but they were spotted and Clint told us that we had to split up.

So here I was split up from the others running away from mercenaries that want to kill me.

I sighed and slumped into my seat a little lower while closing my eyes needing the rest. Who knows what may come ahead.

It was only when I woke up that I actually looked to where I was heading...London. Freaking United Kingdom London.

It could be worse but I'm on a freaking island, with only two ways off, boat or plane.

I guess it's better than being dead.

After I was off the plane I instantly went to the gift shop and purchased a map of London and payed using some money I had.

Using the money I had I found the closest clothing store and changed clothes along with getting hair dye, I'm apparently going to be a light brown. I don't see myself as a blond at all.

I changed backpacks and shoes along with getting a new disposable phone while throwing away the other one.

Using the new phone I dialed the number for SHIElD headquarters, of course it went to dial tone but I knew they were going to listen and look up the number, "Percy Jackson here and very displeased about how you didn't know something.

In London would like a pickup soon before the mercenaries. Other than that I just wanted to say, the all knowing SHIELD didn't know something! Oh! Tony owes me 20 dollars too, don't try and call because I'm disposing this phone straight away. Peace."

With that I hung up and threw the phone into the nearest bin while opening the other flip phone I got and turned it on.

With that I turned down the nearest street to find somewhere to stay the night seeing how the sun was going down.