Crossover- Sherlock Chapter 9 *Final*

If for some reason this isn't Percy's P.O.V I will let you know but for now on it should be Percy's P.O.V

Today was the day I was going to go back home to my family and part of me was glad but the other part was going to be missing someone who shares my intelligence.

I was currently versing Sherlock in another Chess game as John was working on his blog that I subscribed to, without them knowing really.

I was about to win when the door opened up to Mrs.Hudson, "There is someone here for Percy." She said opening the door wider showing Uncle Clint and Mycroft

I jumped out of the seat and ran over to him and hugged him while shagging with relief.

"Hello to you too." Clint chuckled lightly hugging me back a smile on his face.

We let go of each other shortly after but I stayed close beside him a smile dancing on my face.

Clint walked up to Sherlock and John while extending his hand, "Thank you guys for watching Percy." he said shaking John's hand but Sherlock was just evaluating Clint.

"I think we had lots of fun." John said and I nodded

"Well that's great. We should probably leave soon if we want to make it back to New York before nightfall. Although I'm betting the Avengers are going to be up no matter what." Clint said letting amusement dance across his voice.

I smiled and was definitely ready for home. Sherlock hesitantly shook hands with Clint and was still quiet, "It was good to meet you Percy and if you're up for another chess game give me a call." Sherlock said

I brightened instantly and nodded my head looking forward to our next encounter.

"Next time you're in the states give us a call." Clint said and shook his hands with Mycroft for the help

"Let us walk you out." John said and elbowed Sherlock who wasn't moving but started to as he rubbed his ribs slightly.

I smiled and just as we were at the door a furry figure knocked me on the ground and started to lick my face. I laughed and tried to get Bear off me, "Get off Bear." I said pushing him enough so I could sit up.

"Oh yeah, someone missed you." Clint said

"I can tell." I said petting Bear behind his ear as I got up. Bear was leaning into my hand enjoying the affection I was giving him.

We said goodbye once more as Clint and I got onto the Avengers Quinten Jet and was off toward New York.

I was exhausted from the time difference and slept the entire flight with Bear laying next to me his head resting on my leg.

When I woke up we were at the Avengers Tower and there was a welcoming committee, "Welcome home." Tony said pulling a popper that released confetti.

I smiled but was still exhausted, "Time difference? "Natasha asked as I yawned I nodded sleepily as Clint got me away from everyone and back to my room.

"Welcome home Percy." He said as he opened my door for me.

I flopped onto the bed instantly pulling the covers over me and mumbled back, "I'm glad to be home Uncle Clint now leave me alone."

Clint chuckled and closed the door allowing me to be enveloped in darkness as I silently fell asleep with Bear right beside me.

I know this wasn't a dramatic ending but hey, it's that time again...