Chapter 10

Percy's P.O.V

Steve walked in with Clint in the bathroom, me on the bed, and Natasha just waiting. He said, "Time to go."

Natasha asked, "Go where?"

"I'll tell you on the way, can you fly one of those jets?" Steve asked just as Clint walked out rubbing his hands with a towel and said, "I can."

Steve looked at Clint then at Natasha who nodded her head then Steve asked, "Got a suit?"

Clint nodded while Steve left saying, "Suit up." With that I followed Clint to our room and got into archer gear and met Natasha and Steve Rogers where we got onto one of the jets and pretty much kicked the guy out of it.

When we took off following Iron Man I looked up at the Helicarrier window and thought I saw Mary Hill and Nick Fury watching us.

Tony was ahead of us and Steve started to explain his conversation with Tony and how Loki wanted people watching and stuff.

When Clint handed me my communication devise he said, "You're gonna have to talk to us. I know you haven't talked for a while but today we need you too." I smiled and put the com-link in my ear saying, "Let's rock and roll."

We were still heading to New York when Steve told me, "I'm not sure about letting a child into this."

I smiled at him sadly and said, "I haven't been a child sense my Step-Father was introduced to me and my mother died with all due respect." With that I made sure all my arrows were ready and help Clint with the controls of the p-lane and watching the controls.

With the time we had I started to explain how Loki was being controlled how I descovered it when I asked Thor what color Loki's eyes were and how Clint eye's turned blue when he was undercontrol.

"So what we knock him around?" Natasha asked

I bit my lip, "It might not take just one punch, if I had to think maybe Hulk could knock some sense into him but I'm not sure, what's controlling him is different than what controlled Clint." I said in thought and allowing my smarts to show.

I got video feed up and saw Tony Stark being thrown out of his tower threw the window, I just had to comment, "He's stupid..." as I showed the others the video.

Thankfully the Iron Man armor came out and scanned something on his wrist and put itself on him. Just in time to for any longer he would've went splat.

That's when a beam of light shot out of the thing above the Tesseract and into the sky opening a dark whole that allowed aliens to come threw. I made sure I was well stocked on arrows.

Tony shot himself up there and started to shot some of the aliens. Some to a lot got past him the people in New York got out of their cars and taxi's and started to run for there lives.

Thor came and got himself onto Stark Towers and started to take with Loki. Natasha was talking to Tony and we got to a meeting place.

Natasha took my seat as I watched Iron Man come and Natasha let loose lots of bullets that killed the aliens.

We made our way above Stark towers and saw that Thor and Loki were in fact fighting. As we started to fire at Loki who pushed Thor to the ground Loki swiveled to us and pointed his stick...staff...at us and let loose a blast that made our jet start to crash.

Steve grabbed above the jet and I jumped and also grabbed something to hold onto as we started to head toward a street that was open spaced.

Rocks and debris started to fly toward us but we were unharmed. The back opened up and all of us started to head out with Captain ahead of us.

we all started to look at Stark towers where aliens were flying through the air, "We got to get back up there." Captain said running a bit before stopping and watching a whale/turtle like creature that had some sort of armor on come out of the portal.

It went right above us as we just watched it tear through a poor statues head and still fly.  Aliens were pouring out of the side of the creature and grapple onto the buildings.

Steve said through the com, "Stark you seeing this?"

"Seeing it still working on believing it. Where's Banner he shown up yet?" He said back.

Steve said confused, "Banner?"

Tony said, "Just keep me posted." then closed off his com for the moment. For a second I had a flash as I was pulled into a omen of sorts and seeing Thor and Loki. Just before Loki stabbed Thor he came back just for a moment and saw what he did. I knew there was hope. 

Only it didn't last long as I was brought back to reality. I looked at my uncle and his team and told him, "I know what we need to do." before they could comment I started to run to the tower where Loki and Thor were.

I ignored my uncle who's going to be pissed but I started to make my way around and called my powers and other things I learned over the years that included...

Charming people (Aphrodite)

Fire Power (Hephaestus and Hestia)

Calming powers (Hestia)

Dead powers (Hades)

Lighting Powers (Zeus)

Water Powers (Poseidon)

Building skill (Hephaestus)

Awesome Fighting Skill (Ares)

Smarts (Athena)

(Bow skills (Apollo and Artemis)

Powers of Nature (Demeter and Dionysus)

Move Fast (Hermes)

Lie well (Hermes)

Sneak/steal well (Hermes)

Shadows (Hades)

Magic (Hecate)

Talking to lots of animals (gods)

With some of the speed and magic I was able to make myself a blur as I raced to the tower dodging aliens and bullets.

IMPORTANT!! I'm somewhat stopping but not completely only with the actually story line. I will update but it will be small adventures like birthdays and holidays and other adventures. But it's before Age of Ultron mostly because I want to watch the movie so I'm waiting for it to come out on Amazon Instant Prime until then it's small adventures and holidays stuff like that ok. I will update soon...