Crossover- Rise of the Guardians Chapter 3

Percy's P.O.V

The next time I heard about the weird hallucinations was when Clint, Natasha, and I went to a small town called Burgess.

Clint and Natasha were doing their spy thing leaving me to be all alone and bored. Currently I was at a small frozen pond skating on it without skates.

I could feel the water underneath and made it swerve around underneath making indications underneath that sometimes made the top have weird drawings on top of it.

I was just about bored with it and about to slide off when a group of kids around my age came into the area.

"Are you new here?" One boy asked with brown hair and brown eyes asked.

"Just staying for a couple of days." I said getting off the ice.

"Well my name is Jamie and that's Cupcake," Jamie pointed to a girl that was tall and probably beat me up easily but she was wearing a sort of to-to.

"Claude," A kid that was black, he was wearing a red hat and had brown eyes.

"Monty," a kid that was sort of what people would call geek, big red round glasses, pale skin, looked like he got sick often, and blue eyes with blond hair.

"Caleb," The kid was most likely the older brother of Claude seeing the similarity between the two,

"And Pippa." Pippa seemed to be the oldest out of the group or she was just really tall, she had short brown hair and brown eyes and seemed to love how to wind kissed their skins.

"I'm Percy." I said

"Where are you parents Percy? Thought they would be with you?" Jamie asked nicely

"I live with my uncle but he's doing business right now." I said with a shrug, "Anyway I need to go." I said waving back to the group of kids I only just met.

I arrived back at the area that Fury got for us to stay in. I shredded my winter jacket and instead was in my cargo shorts, I know it's winter but the cold doesn't bother me, short-sleeved shirt and my normal shoes.

"I'm back." I shouted rubbing my cold hands together and getting hot chocolate ready to drink. Hearing no response got me thinking that they aren't home yet so I got a microwave heated meal and started to cook it.

Minutes later the microwave beeped and I had a delicious microwavable meal and hot chocolate.

I threw away the empty container that was the meal and put the hot chocolate mug in the sink. It was around 7 P.M. Still a bit cold from the time I spent outside I decided to take a hot shower.

The warm water was nice and I was a bit reluctant to get out, call it an instant. I got dressed quickly and got the spare bow and arrow in the bathroom, they're all over the house, and notched an arrow swiftly opening the door.

I was met with the hallucinations sitting around my room, "Have you seriously never heard of privacy?" I asked

Bear was on my led laying down as Jack pet him on his head, Bear was staring intently at Kangaroo.

"We were just wondering what you were doing here?" Jack said

I rolled my eyes, "Uncle's job brought us here and until its done I'm staying here. Should take less than a week think you can handle it?" I asked

"You know some other kids would love to be in your position mate." Kangaroo said

"I'm not a normal kid." I said putting the bow and arrow back in the bathroom.

"Would you really have shot us?" Tooth asked

I shrugged, "Most likely."

"Why bow and arrow?" Jack asked

"Cause my uncle uses a bow and arrow. He taught me what he knew and I like it better than a gun." I said.

"Do you know how to shot a gun?" Tooth asked a bit concerned

"I know how but I don't like guns." I said crossing my arms, "Now if you excuse me my uncle will be home shortly so I suggest you leave."

Kangaroo shrugged and a hole appeared that he jumped into that then closed, Jack flew in the air while Sandy made a airplane of golden dust. Tooth flew off with her mini's and North went out and onto a giant sleigh.

"I need a nap." I determined after they were all gone. And that was exactly what I did, I got into bed, Bear cuddling next to me, and I was fast asleep not hearing that Clint said, "Percy were home!"