26-30

"What's wrong?" Ji Yan asked lightly.
  Ji An looked at Ji Yanqing and then at the bread in his hand, and shook his head.
  He was very hungry, so hungry that his hands and feet were weak, but he didn't want to eat the bread at all. He even felt sick just by smelling the bread and knowing that he had to eat it.
  Just like bread is inedible, it is not what he should eat.
  "You-" Ji Yanqing was just about to ask him if he felt uncomfortable in any way, when Xue Gang's people hurried in at the door.
  "Boss, come and take a look!"
  Xue Gang frowned, took the gun and headed towards the door.
  The two went downstairs. They did not leave the building, but stopped directly at the corner of the corridor.
  The two of them were talking about something, and the man who came up to call them sounded very excited.
  Everyone in the room became nervous like frightened birds. Many people craned their necks to look, and Ji Yanqing also stood up and headed over there.
  Arriving in the corridor, Ji Yanqing looked out the window.
  Outside the window, where the woods and the city intersect in the distance, the branches and trunk of a tree were knocked sideways, and the marks were very new. The scene looked like something huge had followed them after they came out of the woods last night.
  "Could it be the Beast Corpse King from before?" Xia Chenshu also followed.
  The trees near the city are not as big as those in the woods, but they already require several people to hug them. Their branches are also very high, and the person who bumps into them is definitely not small.
  "Then why doesn't it attack us?" Ji Yan asked lightly.
  Xia Chenshu was dumbfounded by the question.
  Indeed, if the Beast Corpse King had followed, why didn't it attack them?
  And how did it come about? If it had been attracted by the sound of their gunfire, it would have attacked them last night, and they had been in the woods for several hours after the shooting last night.
  "Never mind it, get out of here first." Xue Gang quickly ran upstairs to get something.
  After hearing this, other people in the corridor returned to the house.
  Everyone in the house is already packing their things, they have long been used to this kind of life.
  "Which way are we going?" Baldhead asked.
  "We don't have much supplies. If we don't replenish them in this city, we will never be able to survive the next city, so we can't leave the city directly. We must go to the mall before leaving." Xue Gang said.
  "Mall?" The bald man was stunned for a moment. There were many people in the mall and many zombies. In the past, when he followed Ji Yanqing, they would choose to avoid it.
  "Let's go!" Xue Gang did not explain. After packing his things, he took the lead and headed downstairs.
  Everyone moves quickly.
  Their number was reduced by half last night, and now there were only more than 130 people in total. Everyone quickly went downstairs.
  The snow on the ground attracted everyone's attention, but except for Ji An and Ji Le, no one could muster the energy to take a second look.
  When he came downstairs, Xue Gang chose a direction and took the lead in that direction.
  Ji Yan frowned slightly and looked back behind the tree in the distance, then looked at the people in their own team. Xia Chenshu, Lan Zi, Ji An and Ji Le were all there, except Feng Yi.
  Ji Yan was stunned for a moment and turned his head to search.
  At the end of the street, Feng Yimo looked at the big furry black butt behind the corner with an expressionless face.
  "Feng Yimo." Ji Yan said softly.
  When he heard Feng Yimo's name, the huge beast that was trying to shrink into a small ball and hide behind the terrace shrank its tail, trying to hide the big tail under his belly.
  "This way."
  Feng Yimo gave up the urge to kick him and turned towards Ji Yanqing.
  Seeing Feng Yimo approaching, Ji Yanqing warned, "Follow me closely and don't wander around."
  "Yes."
  Ji Yanqing glanced at the direction Xue Gang and his group were leaving, hesitated for a moment and then followed. The top priority was to get out of here first. .
  After the number of people in the survival team was reduced by half, their progress became faster. In ten minutes, they were far away from the building where they had spent the night.
  As the sky gradually brightened, the view became unobstructed, and the city beneath their feet gradually emerged clearly before their eyes.
  With complicated roads, a wide variety of shops on the roadside, and high-rise buildings everywhere, this city is very prosperous and should be quite large.
  The larger the city, the larger the population, which means there will be more zombies.
  Following the opposite road ahead, Ji Yanqing's nerves were tense and he was concentrating. However, after walking forward for nearly half an hour, they saw not many zombies.