196-200

Finally, he was left in a moment of extreme shock.
  Impossible, how is it possible?
  It is the captain of the first advance team of Devil City. It is the strongest existence in Devil City besides their king. They are four zombie kings who have evolved three times...
  "Where are you going?" Feng Yimo looked to the side and stood on tiptoe. A black beast that sneaks away with its tail between its legs.
  The black beast felt cruel and was about to rush towards the alleyway ahead.
  Feng Yimo drew his sword.
  The black beast turned back in despair. It sat down obediently in front of Feng Yimo. Its eyes were blank, "...woof."
  Feng Yimo put the knife back into the scabbard, "Keep looking."
  He agreed to Ji Yanqing Yes, I need to help Ji Yanqing.
  I just don’t know how big five acres of land is, and whether two hundred corpse kings can dig it. How about he grab more?
  Thinking of Ji Yanqing's happy expression when he saw him bringing back two hundred corpse kings, Feng Yimo instantly felt that his whole body was hot, and he became motivated.
  He wants to catch three hundred.
  003.
  The black beast staggered forward and headed forward, looking for other unlucky people in this city.
  In the corner, the badger-shaped corpse king covered his eyes with his two front paws, refusing to look at the corpse kings whose heads had been cut off.
  "Roar..."
  It wasn't until Feng Yimo and the black beast walked away, until it could no longer see the black beast, that it stood up from the ground tremblingly.
  With tearful eyes, it glanced at the direction the black beast had left, and then at the four corpses on the ground.

  It resolutely turned around and ran away from the city. It was going to bring in reinforcements. No matter what, it would definitely rescue the black beast.
  It couldn't imagine how tortured the black beast had been during this time. It looked much haggard, it had lost weight, and even its screams were frightened.
  "Roar -" imagining the scene of the black beast being tortured and bloody, the badger-shaped corpse king couldn't help but roar, and the sound instantly resounded throughout the city.
  Outside the city, in the camp.
  Just because Ji Yanqing's unauthorized actions, Guozilian, who was disturbed when he heard the sorrowful roar, instantly became alert. With a white face, he picked up the gun in his arms and looked in the direction of the city.
  "What happened?" The person next to him heard the voice and looked toward the city uneasily. Looking at him, before he could finish his words, the muscles on his face began to twitch wildly.
  The Chinese-character face looked in the direction he was looking.
  Seeing the two figures, one large and one small, rushing out from the edge of the city, the muscles on the Chinese-character face immediately began to twitch wildly.
  He took a deep breath and yelled, "Awakening zombies!"
  His voice was full of breath and resounded throughout the camp.
  The more than fifty people who were originally waiting in the camp were instantly frightened after a brief period of dead silence. Everyone fell into panic and looked around uneasily.
  The despair of death, which they had not experienced for a long time, hit them head on, causing a group of people in the darkness to scream.
  "Ah..."
  "What to do?"
  "Where are the captain and the others?"
  "Where are the awakened zombies..."
  The large army entered the city, and now there are only more than fifty people left here, and most of them are unable to survive at all. If the fast-moving elderly and children are attacked by awakened zombies at this time, all of them will be dead.
  "Line up!" Guozi yelled with a dark face in panic. He tried to organize the team, "I will count one, two and three and shoot together..."
  Although there are only more than 20 people with guns in their team, they can't Just abandon the camp and run away. If they run away, those who can't move will definitely die.
  After Xia Chenshu and the others come back, what should they explain?
  Hearing the noise, the panicked group of people in the camp all looked towards the edge of the city.
  In just a moment, Ji Yanqing had already rushed to their camp with the skinny but slightly larger awakened zombie behind him.
  Seeing the Chinese character face and the others looking at him, Ji Yanqing ran forward and asked loudly: "Are you ready?"
  Ready?
  what to prepare?
  Are you ready to fight the awakened zombies or are you ready to die?
  Hearing Ji Yanqing's question, the muscles on the faces of the group of people with Chinese characters twitched again. What's wrong with Ji Yanqing?
  When he didn't get a response, Ji Yanqing was confused for a moment, but now was not the time to talk about this. He looked back at the awakened zombie that was chasing after him.
  Ji Yanqing led him quickly towards the camp.
  As the two rushed into the camp one after another, a group of people with Chinese character faces fanned out, and they were about to shoot in a panic.