156-160

All attention is focused on the property industry.
  Those zombie kings, awakened zombies, and ordinary zombies that rushed towards him, no matter how fierce they came, no matter how many they were, they were all kicked away before they could touch him. Open, flutter away.
  "Roar!" The monster whose legs were cut off by Feng Yimo again roared.
  Feng Yimo ignored its existence and pulled out the long knife in his hand from the head of the man in his thirties.
  He looked at the girl beside him who had already turned pale.
  "What on earth are you..." The girl's face was filled with disbelief.
  They are three-evolved corpse kings. Feng Yimo held the three of them down by himself, and even had the upper hand.
  Feng Yimo quickly walked towards her without giving her a chance to continue.
  The monster with reborn legs immediately pounced on Feng Yimo, "Roar!"
  "Hmm." Lou Ye groaned in pain, and his whole chest was filled with pain He was hit so hard that he almost fainted with excitement at that moment.
  Ji Yanqing once again took a step forward to close the distance.
  Approaching, he used the inertia to pull down the ax flying upward, and hit Lou Ye's downward-curving back hard.
  There was no interference, it was just a fight between two people. His speed and strength were not inferior to those of Lou Ye.
  "Well..." Lou Ye groaned and spit out a mouthful of blood.
  Ji Yan lightly kicked his knee, trying to hit Zai Louye again on the chest that he had just hammered to pieces.
  Lou Ye put his hand on Ji Yanqing's knee. He looked at Ji Yanqing with a smile, "Haha..."
  He was originally going to let Ji Yanqing Yan Qing became his subordinate, and now his idea became stronger.
  "Go to hell." Ji Yan lightly hit the ax again.
  This time, he struck the ax directly on the spine on Lou Ye’s back.
  The sound of broken bones immediately came from under the knife edge, along with groans and laughter.
  Lying on the ground, unable to move any further, Lou Ye still had a smile on his face.
  Ji Yanqing swung the ax in his hand towards his neck.
  Lou Ye grabbed Ji Yanqing’s ax with his left hand.
  The ax cut off his fingers and cracked the bones of his hand, but it stopped.
  Lou Ye was lying on the ground covered in green blood. He looked at Ji Yanqing with a bright smile, "Let's go together."
  Lou Ye was not afraid of death. , he is just afraid of dying bored.
  He is not chasing the God of Death because he wants to become the future king. He simply wants to fight with the God of Death. He enjoys the feeling of struggling in extreme fear.
  And all of this, Ji Yanqing gave him.
  Ji Yan opened his mouth to refuse, but before he could say anything, the commotion around him became even bigger in an instant.
  The ordinary zombies that were constantly coming towards them, the ordinary zombies that Ji Le counter-accused, as well as the only remaining awakened zombie and the girl corpse king, all of them were Rushing towards Ji Yanqing.
  At that moment, the murderous intent and the earth-shattering movement that kept coming from all around made every cell in Ji Yanqing's body burst at the center of the world.
  Looking at the dark figure, facing the oncoming corpse king, Ji Yanqing raised his ax and struck Lou Ye's neck again, his mind went blank.
  "Get out!" Feeling the murderous intent aimed at Ji Yanqing, a loud shout with strong murderous intent spread in the chaos.
  The world became quiet in an instant.
  The next moment, the sky collapsed and the earth shattered.
  With Feng Yimo as the center, all non-human beings in the entire city were rushing in the opposite direction like a tide.
  They seemed to have learned to fear, and were afraid to the depths of their souls. They ran away like crazy, screaming in extreme fear from their throats, as if they were about to die from that fear. Lose.
  They did die. Many of them had no time to escape and stopped moving amidst shrill screams of extreme terror. They who were already dead died again.
  The fear was so strong that even Ji Yanqing's body, whose mind was blank, reacted at that moment. His heart, which was beating extremely fast, stopped beating due to the intense exercise.
  "Bang!" Ji Yanqing swung the ax quickly in his hand and fell, cutting off Lou Ye's neck.
  The ax went deep into the ground, and Lou Ye’s head rolled to the side.
  Rolling to one side of the wall, Lou Ye’s pupils finally trembled because of the sharp sound just now.
  He spit out a mouthful of blood, rolled his eyes, and looked at Feng Yimo in disbelief, "You..."
  Ji Yanqing's head was buzzing, His two hands still holding the handle of the ax also squeaked, and the severe pain mixed with the trembling sound of the ax hitting the ground seemed to turn into a sound, extremely sharp.
  Ji Yanqing's heart beat rapidly, and he instinctively looked at Feng Yimo.
  He raised his head and saw an endless field of corpses.
  Apart from the dead ones, the three zombie king subordinates in Louye, the awakened zombies, and the ordinary zombies who had no time to escape, all fell to the ground with their backs towards them.
  That scene was like hell.
  And Feng Yimo is the king of hell.
  The king in hell was looking at him. After this realization came to Ji Yanqing's mind, he didn't react until the next moment.
  Ji Yanqing looked again, and Feng Yimo was still looking at him.