181-185

Their captain, whom Nian Nian was crazy about, was brought.
  "Hurry up and call someone." Black Dragon kept urging.
  Seeing Heilong's excited and excited look, Lipingsen became more and more confused. He tilted his head and looked towards the car. As soon as he moved, Heilong pulled him back.
  Unable to see, Lipingsen looked at the other people around him and tried to ask Mo Xian what was going on.
  Looking over, he found that Mo Xian, who usually didn't join in the fun, had excitement and anticipation on his face.
  Lipingsen became more and more curious about what the black dragon was hiding, and his curiosity made him scratch his head.
  "Why are you here?" Xia Chenshu's voice sounded higher than Lipingsen's, with a hint of surprise and incomprehension in his tone.
  They had expected the black dragon to come, but Mo Xian also came, and there were many unfamiliar faces in the team.
  "Heilong said he brought a big treasure." Lipingsen spoke before Heilong.
  "Baby? What baby." Lan Zi's female voice was different from that of male ones, and her voice was full of confusion.
  "Guess, I'll give you three chances..." Black Dragon's face turned red with excitement.
  Lipingsen looked at Heilong, "Mysterious, what's going on -"
  Before Heilong could react, Lipingsen swerved around him and headed towards the car he was protecting. He quickly walked to the car, opened the door and stepped in. The car looked up and looked into the car.
  He raised his head and saw Ji Yanqing sitting in the car. Lipingsen's words suddenly stopped when he reached his mouth, and his mind went blank for a moment.
  Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi, who were startled by Lipingsen, looked inside the car. From their angles, they couldn't see what was going on inside the car. They could only see Lipingsen's suddenly frozen back.
  Seeing Lipingsen freeze, Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi looked at each other and raised their eyebrows.
  what's the situation?
  "Li Pingsen." Ji Yan said softly.
  Ji Yanqing looked uneasily at the man in front of him who was blind in one eye and red with tears in his other eye.
  Lipingsen had changed a lot, and Ji Yanqing didn't even recognize him. His face looked more tired and evil. Unlike him before, he had obviously killed people before and was no longer afraid of killing.
  Lipingsen is missing an eye.
  Hearing Ji Yanqing's familiar voice, Lipingsen's lips trembled and tears streaked down his cheeks.
  Seeing that Lipingsen seemed to have been pressed by the pause button, Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi were confused when they heard that familiar voice, which instantly made their faces lose their smiles and made their hearts start beating fast.
  Their hearts accelerated too suddenly, their brains suffered from ischemia in an instant, and their faces quickly turned pale.
  Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi quickly approached the car door one after the other.
  When he arrived at the door of the shuttle bus, Xia Chenshu grabbed Li Pingsen who was standing motionless at the door and pulled him away, then quickly looked inside the car.
  Looking over, he clearly saw Ji Yanqing sitting in the seat opposite the door. Xia Chenshu's pupils suddenly shrank, and the hand holding the door frame trembled visibly.
  Staring at Ji Yanqing's face, his mouth opened and he hesitated to speak. He couldn't utter a syllable for a long time.
  Lan Zi's eyes were already blurred with tears before he followed Xia Chenshu to the door.
  When she came to the door, she wiped away her tears and looked into the car with tearful eyes. She couldn't wait to see the figure in her memory.
  Looking over and seeing Ji Yanqing, Lan Zi pushed away Xia Chenshu who was stunned at the door and hurried to the car.
  She hugged Ji Yanqing, who was getting up, and cried, "Oh..."
  She thought she would never see Ji Yanqing again...
  She thought Ji Yanqing was dead.
  "Ugh..."
  Ji Yan patted Lan Zi's back gently and looked at Xia Chenshu and Li Pingsen, who were staring at him with red eyes full of tears outside the car. He said softly, somewhat at a loss, "Long time no see." ."

Chapter 69
  001.
  Hearing a familiar voice and confirming that the person in front of them was the person they had been searching for all over the world, Xia Chenshu and the others, who were already confused, became increasingly unable to think.
  Lan Zi, who threw herself into Ji Yanqing's arms, couldn't stop crying, "Oh..."
  During this period, she often woke up from her dreams. In her dreams, she saw Ji Yanqing being bitten to death by a group of zombies. Ji Yanqing Those eyes that had lost their luster looked straight at her, and Ji Yanqing said that he didn't want to die and that he was in pain.
  Every time she dreamed of such a scene, she would be unable to escape from that suffocation for several days, even if she told herself time and time again that it was all false.
  She could convince herself that the dream was the opposite, but she couldn't ignore what happened when she was awake. Ji Yanqing took them all the way, but in the end it was one of their own who stabbed him in the back.
  Did Ji Yanqing ever regret, regret saving them, regret taking them with her?
  Did Ji Yanqing leave quietly because he was disappointed with them and regretted it?

The Little Beauty Was Forced to Raise a Cub for the Corpse King"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara