166-170

It's not big and it doesn't matter where it is, but there are a few big rocks brought in from outside to sit on.
  Sitting down in front of the stone, Ji Yanqing looked at the person in front of him again.
  The man is about forty-five or six years old, which is not too old. However, living in the apocalypse for more than half a year has caused some gray hair on his temples and fine lines at the corners of his eyes.
  He has a thick build and must have lived a good life before.
  "What is your name?"
  "Wu Shangyou."
  "The people from Xiangyang have discovered that you are here with us." Ji Yanqing got straight to the point.
  Wu Shangyou, who still had a bit of sleepiness on his face, suddenly widened his eyes and his pupils tightened, "You-"
  "It's not what we said, they I guessed it." Ji Yanqing said, "Xiang Yang's people have been chasing you for so long. They are not stupid. You should know this."
  Wu Shangyou stopped talking, but his expression It didn't get better.
  "What's going on with you? Tell me clearly." Ji Yan said lightly, "We can't be unclear just because you guys are fighting with Xiangyang."< a i=11> Ji Yanqing wouldn't mind reaching out and giving him a hand if he could save her, but he wasn't so kind as to drag Bai Haoxuan and the others to risk their lives together in order to save people. He knew what was more important.   The Adam’s apple slipped upstream of Wu.   His lips opened and closed. He wanted to speak several times, but in the end he swallowed it because of Ji Yanqing's emotionless black eyes.   Ji Yanqing is not the kind of person who looks fierce, but when his face is expressionless, it is clear that he is not joking.   More than a minute later, Wu Shangyou organized his words, "Our survival team is called New World. There were more than 300 people in it. We were originally going to the rally in Wucheng. Later we We met a survival team called Shengxia on the road, and it was he who told us about a military base near Xiangyang Preparatory Station."  "Their captain took the initiative to invite our captain to cooperate, saying that he could get it Each person had half the things. Our team still had some equipment and enough bullets at that time, but it was a military base."  "We had more than 300 people in the survival team at that time, and more than 200 people in midsummer. There are more than 500 individuals in total, and the two teams have more than 200 people with guns. Xiangyang's team only has more than 150 people in total. The winning rate is very high, so our captain agreed to cooperate with Shengxia."   "We laid an ambush on Xiangyang's retreat. Some of us attracted their attention, and some of us went to snatch the vehicle they were transporting supplies. The plan went smoothly at first, but Xiangyang's group was not just equipped with equipment. The cooperation among all the team members was also very good, and we quickly fell into a disadvantage."  "As soon as those bastards in Shengxia saw that the situation was wrong, they left us and ran away without saying a word. As soon as they ran away, We were immediately beaten by Xiang Yang and had no power to fight back."  "After that, we have been being chased by Xiang Yang's people, and they want to kill all of our entire survival team. "  Ji Yanqing said expressionlessly, "What is the name of the survival captain led by Xiangyang?"  "I don't know, I know their team is called Xun Long, the leader of the team is a bald man. I have seen him in his thirties, with a violent face and a scar on his face. Everyone in his team is afraid of him."  Ji Yan Qing breathed out quietly, completely distinguishing the captain from the black dragon. He originally had a glimmer of hope.   "What else do you know?" Ji Yanqing asked again.   "That's all."  "What about the other survival teams?"  Wu Shangyou was slightly startled.   Ji Yan remained silent and waited expressionlessly.   They have no obligation to save Wu Shangyou and them for free. They gave Wu Shangyou a group of people materials before, and Wu Shangyou and others provided some information, which is natural.   Wu Shangyou quickly realized that Ji Yanqing was not easy to fool, and his face became more serious.   "I also know information about the three evolutions of zombies, as well as a little bit about Qingyue and Equator."   "What happened to Qingyue and Equator?"  "Territory?" Ji Yan raised his eyebrows slightly. This was the first time he heard that there were territorial differences.   " Didn't Equator choose Wucheng as the venue for the rally this time? The people in Cradle were very unhappy because Wucheng was already far to the west, and Cradle felt that it was their territory."  "Equator is the largest team on our side, and Cradle is the team farther west. Their size is similar to that of Equator, with seven or eight hundred people."  "The cradle?" Ji Yanqing had never heard of this name.   "The equator and the cradle are also on par."   Ji Yanqing was confused. Knowing that he couldn't ask more questions, he didn't continue to ask. He looked at Wu Shangyou and continued to wait.   "I don't know the specific situation. I only heard that Xiangyang went to break up the fight and protected the Banyan Tree Survival Team. Now Xiangyang and Qingyue are having a tense dispute." Wu Shangyou said.   Ji Yanqing frowned, Qingyue was Qin The name of the Yue Survival Team, and the Banyan Tree is the name of Huang Rongyue's team. How could Qin Yue and Huang Rongyue fight?   "Qingyue almost got into a fight with a survival team called Rongshu some time ago, and the commotion was quite ugly."