171-175

bladder.
  Black Dragon, who was crying with snot and tears on his face, finally calmed down a bit with his excitement. When he heard Ji Yanqing's familiar voice, he burst into tears again.
  "Boss..."
  "Boss..."
  Ji Yan looked at Heilong's face lightly and swallowed the words on his lips. He could only let Heilong hold him and continue to cry.
  Heilong was very good at crying. He cried for more than half an hour at a stretch, until he had no more tears left, until his mouth was dry and his voice was hoarse.
  By the time the black dragon cried until he couldn't cry anymore, the sky had completely darkened, and a thick layer of snow had already accumulated on the ground.
  After Ji Yanqing asked Bai Haoxuan to bring a bottle of water to Heilong, he took Heilong into the tent next to him.
  After entering the door and letting Heilong sit down in the tent, Ji Yanqing looked at him choking while drinking water, and felt guilty for a moment.
  After not seeing each other for a while, Black Dragon has changed a lot. Not only has his personality become harsh and sinister, but he also has a scar on his face.
  The scar went all the way up from his chin on the left side of his face, stopping at a centimeter below his eye. The scar was very deep, and the wound had scabbed over. Now the bloody scab has fallen off, leaving only a scar.
  There was also a bit more anger in his brows. It was not the pain caused by the harsh environment of the end of the world, but the anger and pain of hiding something in his heart but being unable to do anything about it.
  "You..." Ji Yanqing looked at the black dragon in front of him and didn't know what to say for a moment.

  "Then, when we heard the noise in the city that day, we thought it was the corpse king from before who was back, so we immediately left the city early..." Heilong couldn't help but choke up when he talked about what happened that day.
  When they heard the noise that day, they thought it was the three corpse kings from before who were back, so they immediately left the city and returned to the camp.
  Seeing them returning to the camp next to the mountains after entering the city, the people waiting in the camp immediately came up to them and asked how they were doing.
  Faced with everyone's worries and inquiries, all of them who entered the city were stunned, because they had not been in an accident at all.
  Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi reacted almost immediately. They immediately searched for Ji Yanqing in the crowd. After searching around, they did not find Ji Yanqing in the crowd.
  No one was found, and everyone fell into a brief state of uneasiness.
  Xia Chenshu immediately asked what was going on with the people left behind. After knowing that Xia Chen came back to tell Ji Yanqing that something had happened to them and brought Ji Yanqing into the city, a group of people entering the city immediately had a bad feeling.
  Xia Chen entered the city with them, but he fell behind after not going far. Because of this, Lipingsen walked back a while to look for him.
  Lipingsen didn't find anyone in the city, and it was impossible for them to shout everywhere, so they decided to continue the mission after a short discussion.
  This is not the first day Xia Chen has lived in this apocalyptic world. As long as he is careful, he is fully capable of leaving the city on his own.
  Knowing about Xia Chen, and urged by the extremely bad premonition in his heart, Xia Chenshu didn't wait for the commotion in the city to calm down, and led people into the city again to find Ji Yanqing.
  They searched the city for a long time before finally finding Su Luo's body in front of a supermarket.
  When they saw Su Luo's body and the mall door with its handle smashed and pried open next to the body, the bad premonition in their hearts became stronger. None of them spoke but they all already guessed what happened.
  Ji Yanqing is a very smart person. There is no way he would casually enter a shopping mall full of zombies.
  It was impossible for Ji Yanqing to go in by himself, so there was only one possibility left, that is, the person he trusted had lied to him, and Xia Chen had lied to him.
  Guessing what was going on, after a brief moment of blank thinking, they immediately searched around the mall.
  They searched around but couldn't find Ji Yanqing.
  They did not go back immediately, but searched nearby. They searched in the city all night, and after finding no one until dawn, they were already exhausted and had to return to the camp first.
  Returning to the camp, the exhausted group of people did not fall asleep. They went directly to confront Li Xiao.
  They didn't know why Xia Chen did this, but they quickly guessed that it must have something to do with Li Xiao.
  Of course, Li Xiao didn't admit it, he even sneered.
  They almost started fighting with Li Xiao, but Huang Rongyue's people stopped them from fighting.
  After a brief conflict, the camp once again fell into silence.
  After arranging for most of the people to rest, they waited uneasily in the camp. The door of the mall showed obvious signs of being pried open. They firmly believed that Ji Yanqing must have escaped.
  They kept waiting with this idea in mind, but after waiting for a full day, they still couldn't wait for Ji Yanqing.
  Ji Yanqing never left the city.
  Two days and one night passed, and Ji Yanqing was still nowhere to be found. Most of the people in the team fell into extreme anxiety.