136-140

are allowed access to these.
  Excited, several people’s stomachs rumbled, and their Adam’s apples slid uncontrollably. They had been thirsty and hungry for too long, and they didn’t even have saliva to spill.
  They were hungry, but none of them took the initiative to touch the pile of food and water. They all looked at Ji Yanqing opposite.
  Seeing Ji Yanqing's looming facial features in the darkness, several people felt extremely complicated.
  Especially those outside Gu Wenmo, when they first saw Gu Wenmo bringing Ji Yanqing back, they felt rejection and disapproval in their hearts.
  They themselves are almost unable to survive, so what’s the use of one more person? Is it more fun to die together?
  But now, I have seen Ji Yan deal with the zombies that rushed towards him without changing his expression, and I have seen the scene where Ji Yan still dared to walk on the road even though he knew there was a group of crazy zombies behind him. After Ji Yanqing's courage, they were now full of awe towards Ji Yanqing, whose origin was unclear and obviously not simple.
  There was even a bit of fear in that sense of awe.
  In the corner, the old man named Uncle Wang turned even pale.
  Ji Yanqing took out a small portion of food from the pile of food and said, "According to this amount, each person has one portion and save the rest first."
  After hearing this, Gu Wenmo, who was already so hungry that his hands and feet were weak from the front%e8%83%b8 post, quickly moved after hearing the order. He quickly divided out a few portions of food according to the portion Ji Yanqing had given out, and gave them to each one. He killed several people around him.
  After the twenty-one or twelve-year-old girl and the man with an injured leg were given food, Gu Wenmo looked at Ji Yanqing cautiously and saw that Ji Yanqing did not seem angry, so he took the courage to He tentatively gave a portion to Uncle Wang.
  "One for each person." Ji Yanqing had seen it early.
  Hearing Ji Yanqing's words, a group of people in the room who had noticed Gu Wenmo's movements could not help but be stunned, especially Uncle Wang.
  Gu Wenmo quickly took another portion and gave it to the little girl.
  Uncle Wang saw his lips parted slightly, his face filled with astonishment, followed by confusion. His eyes quickly turned red and he was at a loss.
  At first, he really thought that Ji Yanqing would let one of them die in exchange for the chance of others surviving, but he found that Ji Yanqing did not let others take the risk, but went there himself. He was already full of surprise.
  When he returned to the house, his mind was in chaos.
  Looking at the pile of food and water that Gu Wenmo and the others brought back, and seeing Gu Wenmo dividing things, he became increasingly hungry, but he was also prepared to be excluded.
  Not only was he excluded, he was even prepared to be targeted by Ji Yanqing.
  A capable person like Ji Yanqing would most likely not allow others to question him...
  He did not expect that Ji Yanqing would not care.
  003.
  "Here, thank you...thank you..." He wanted to say something, but he didn't know what to say. He could only choke and turn over and over again. Say thank you.
  Ji Yan glanced at the little girl behind Uncle Wang who was happy because she got the food, then turned and entered one of the bedrooms to go to bed.
  He didn’t explain anything before because he knew that even if he explained, no one would believe it.
  In the apocalypse, the trust between people has long been vulnerable. Many people will do anything for a meal or a little profit, even if you have saved him and regarded him as a friend. .
  Entering the room, Ji Yan lightly locked the doors and windows, closed the curtains, and lay down on the bed with his ax in his arms.
  At night, Ji Yanqing had a sweet dream.
  He returned to the camp in front of the mountain range of the previous city. They found an opportunity to get rid of Li Xiao, and a group of them continued to move forward as before.
  Ji An and Ji Le were still following him like followers, while Feng Yimo was still sitting alone in the corner holding a long knife and paying no attention to anyone but him.
  car.
  More and more people in their team have guns. Three teams are no longer enough. Xia Chen became the new captain, and Su Luo also got the new gun he wanted... a>  "But..." Gu Wenmo opened his mouth to let Ji Yanqing join them, but he swallowed the words back.   "Yeah."  "You want to leave?" Uncle Wang was the first to react.   Several people were stunned for a moment when they saw the backpack Ji Yan was carrying lightly on his back.   Ji Yanqing's performance last night made him feel more mysterious and powerful. It was as if he didn't belong to this world. He made people scared but also made people feel inexplicably safe.   Seeing Ji Yanqing go out, Gu Wenmo and others, who had recovered from the excitement last night, looked at Ji Yanqing with complicated expressions.   When he went out, Gu Wenmo’s group of five people, except Uncle Wang’s granddaughter, had already woken up.   After everything was packed, Ji Yan put on his backpack, took an ax and opened the door.   Ji Yan gently opened the curtains with the ax in his hand and took a look at the dim sky outside. Instead of coveting the warmth of the bed and the beauty of the dream, he stood up directly.   The sky was slightly bright, and there was only a slight movement outside the door, and Ji Yanqing woke up immediately.
  The car roared on the road, bringing cool breeze.