261-265

But he moved away, not daring to look into Ji Yanqing's eyes.
  Ji Yan moved his fingers lightly and tightened his grip on the ax in his hand. He didn't wait for Xia Chen to react before attacking again. The ax in his hand went straight towards Xia Chen's head.
  Xia Chen immediately hid to the side. Ji Yanqing was on guard. The ax he swung in the air instantly changed its course under his strong force and hit Xia Chen's leg hard.
  "Hmm..." Xia Chen groaned and grabbed Ji Yanqing's wrist with one hand, using the force of the gun in his hand to hit Ji Yanqing's stomach directly.
  Even if he faced Ji Yanqing with a gun in his hand, he still had no chance of winning. The only chance was this moment. He was too familiar with Ji Yanqing.
  Ji Yan gently grabbed Xia Chen's wrist and pulled the muzzle of the gun down to the ground with force. At the same time, three shots were fired in succession.
  Ji Yanqing's right hand quickly broke free from the restraints. He raised the ax in his hand and dropped it hard, hitting the left side of Xia Chen's head.
  Xia Chen only felt that his brain was in chaos. He couldn't even feel the pain, and his eyes were filled with blood.
  At that moment, he seemed to see Xue Gang's face.
  Xue Gang forced them to attract zombies, but they were unwilling to go. Their eyes were full of anger, but Xue Gang had a gun in his hand.
  They hid in the house all night, and the door was gently pushed open by Ji Yan. When they were taken out of the city, he felt that even the air was fresh at that moment.
  When Ji Yanqing chose him from a group of people and threw the gun into his hand, he knew that everything in his future life would be different from that moment on.
  His life has indeed become different. Ji Yanqing's survival team is getting bigger and bigger, supplies have become surplus, and they have their own team...
  The moment he knew that he was not selected, he was extremely angry and extremely angry. Shocked, he thought he would definitely be one of them, but Ji Yanqing chose Lipingsen instead of him.
  He resolutely chose to leave. He felt that his life should not be like that.
  His life changed again. He had a survival team of thousands of people, and everyone surrounded him and called him captain.
  He was happy at first, but that happiness quickly dissipated, and he always felt that something was different from what he imagined.
  The moment Ji Yanqing said he looked down on him, there was a sudden buzz in his head, and he finally understood something was different. What he wanted was not a new survival team, but to become Ji Yanqing.
  Ji Yanqing has a good personality and leads them to hunt awakened zombies. He is good to everyone. Everyone likes Ji Yanqing. They call him captain and their eyes light up when they look at him.
  Even the Corpse King would approach him...
  He wanted to become the center of the world like Ji Yanqing.
  The last moment when his vision was replaced by blood, Xia Chen looked at Ji Yanqing and Lipingsen's group of people behind Ji Yanqing. Ji Yanqing's face was expressionless, while Lipingsen's group of people had disgust and anger in their eyes.
  His lips were slightly open, and the feeling of suffocation was overwhelming. Before he could struggle, his consciousness completely collapsed.
  Everything happened very quickly, and the whole process lasted less than two minutes. When Xia Chen staggered and fell, no one had finished holding their breath.
  Watching Ji Yan Qing step away and Xia Chen fall, everyone in the snow was stunned.
  Many people in Xia Chen's camp raised their guns with pale faces, but after the guns were pointed at Ji Yanqing, no one could pull the trigger.
  Ji Yanqing walked aside, picked up the cloth on the ground, wrapped the ax in his hand and tied it tightly again.
  After doing this, he looked back at the group of red-eyed people in Xia Chen's camp.
  "He killed my people, so I killed him. I live in the county. You know, if you want revenge, you can come to me at any time. If you want to come in, you can just tell me my name." Ji Yanqing used all his skills. said a voice that could be heard by everyone.
  004.No
  one spoke, everyone was silent.
  Ji Yanqing ignored the muzzles and turned directly towards Feng Yimo's group. "Go back."
  He walked through the crowd and took the lead towards the vehicle in the woods next to the city to leave.
  Back in the woods, everyone got in the car and left the area before the snow fell heavily.
  The car drove out of the edge of the city and headed into the darkness.
  In the car, no one spoke, only the hum of the engine.
  In the darkness, Ji Yan closed his eyes and leaned against the car wall. His hands were held by Ji An and Ji Le, and his shoulders were held close by Feng Yimo.
  Ji Yan felt all this lightly and said nothing. He just wanted to have a good sleep now.
  Half of the dangers in this apocalypse come from zombies and half from humans. The dangers of zombies are everywhere, but compared to the betrayal of zombies and humans, it is more unforgettable.
  Feng Yimo moved his body slightly, letting Ji Yanqing lean on his shoulders, trying to get him to sleep.
  Ji Yanqing felt Feng Yimo's breath and soon fell asleep.
  He slept for a long time. When he woke up again, it was already evening again, and they had arrived near the county seat.
  Looking at the familiar scenery in the distance from the back of the car, Ji Yan was in a daze.
  When the car stopped at the gate of the county town, many people who were busy at the gate of the county town looked around curiously. They had all heard about Xia Chen.
  Ji Yanqing didn't explain. After getting off the car, he stood beside the car.