101-105

Of the people, there were two who were awake with injured legs and feet, Ji An and Ji Le, as well as Ji Yanqing and Feng Yimo.
  Everyone with guns in the mountain left. None of them could guarantee that there were no zombies in the mountain. Feng Yimo stayed to ensure that everyone who stayed was safe.
  It's past seven o'clock.
  It was past seven o'clock, and the sky was so dark that it was almost impossible to see. Xia Chenshu and the others disappeared as soon as they entered the city, as if they had been swallowed by a huge monster transformed from the county town.
  About fifty minutes after Xia Chenshu and the others re-entered the city, when heavy snow fell from the sky, there was finally movement in the dark city.
  That was a faint light.
  Xia Chenshu and the others officially took action.
  Bright light lit up on the tops of two rows of buildings, and then fell into the buildings.
  The light was not very bright, but it was extremely dazzling in this dark night, especially when viewed from halfway up the mountain.
  Seeing the bright light, those who were still awake in the mountain, including Ji Yanqing, couldn't help but become nervous and tormented.
  If they were on the scene, they would definitely be nervous, but that nervousness does not include suffering.
  No longer on site, they don't know the specific steps of the plan. Their hearts feel like they are being held in someone's hands and unable to beat.
  The light slowly moved towards the side of the street from where it was lit, and flickered twice in the middle, as if it was almost caught by the zombies below.
  Fortunately, the final move went smoothly. After walking through most of the street, Guangming turned to the corner.
  After that, the light continued to shine for nearly ten minutes. Ten minutes later, the light flickered and moved rapidly, and finally went out.
  Ji Yan held his breath and looked from a distance. After two minutes, he heard no gunshots or other noises in the darkness. He was relieved when he confirmed that Xia Chenshu and the others were successful.
  The darkness returned to deathly silence again.
  Half an hour later, the light came on in the city again.
  The location where the light came this time was on the other side of the county, some distance away from the previous location.
  Based on the first experience, a group of people were much more efficient the second time. The whole process lasted less than ten minutes and ended.
  After the light went out again, and still no gunshots or other noises were heard, the group of people waiting with bated breath on the mountain had cold sweat on their foreheads.
  The same is true for Ji Yanqing.
  Not only Ji Yanqing, but even Ji An and Ji Le turned pale with nervousness.
  They had been following Ji Yanqing before. Although they were nervous at that time, they were completely different from feeling nervous for others.
  Ji Yan gently pinched the cheeks of Ji An and Ji Le. Their cheeks gradually became fleshy and their texture gradually became better.
  "Dad." Ji Le held Ji Yanqing's arm, softly and coquettishly.
  "Huh?"
  Ji Le didn't say anything, but just hugged Ji Yanqing tightly.
  Ji Yan looked over lightly and asked, "Did you and your brother quarrel?"
  Ji Le was silent.
  Ji Yan looked at Ji An lightly. Ji An lowered his head aggrievedly and did not speak.
  "Brother made you angry?"
  Ji Le hugged Ji Yanqing tightly.
  "Why is that?"
  Ji Le still didn't respond.
  Ji Yanqing looked at Ji An, "Did you quarrel?"
  Ji An shook his head and was not ready to speak. Tears overflowed from his eyes as he shook his head. He hurriedly Scratch.
  Ji Yan was speechless. He was about to say something more when he noticed that the city was lit up again.
  He looked immediately.
  His heart was in his throat, and his brows were also wrinkled. Something happened?
  Others on the mountain also realized that something was wrong. They who had just breathed a sigh of relief and started waiting for Xia Chenshu and the others to return turned pale.
  Ji Yanqing stared there with bated breath. Two minutes later, Ji Yanqing started to have a headache.