56-60

Looking inside through the glass window, there were piles of cardboard boxes inside. The night was so dark that Ji Yanqing could only vaguely make out the words on a few boxes near the window, which seemed to be drinks.
  This is indeed a supermarket warehouse.
  Ji Yanqing turned his head and glanced at the still deserted street behind him. He quickly took off his coat and spread it on the glass. He took a deep breath and tapped the glass lightly with the ax in his hand.
  The first blow was too light and the glass didn't break.
  After Ji Yanqing looked around again, he gritted his teeth and tried to increase his strength.
  The darkness was silent. Although the zombies attracted by Xia Chenshu and the others outside the corner with flashlights roared frequently, they were not loud.
  The sound of breaking glass would be sharp, easily drowning out the roars.
  The second time the ax went down, a tooth-shattering "click" sound was heard immediately, and the glass shattered inward, and then fell to the ground inside the warehouse.
  The sound of the glass breaking was not loud, but the sound of the glass falling to the ground was sharp and harsh.
  Ji Yanqing's scalp felt numb.
  He immediately looked back at the corner where the street connected to the main street next to him. He held his breath and waited. After two minutes, he didn't see any zombies rushing towards him. He let out a sharp breath.
  He concentrated his attention and looked towards the glass window on the ground.
  He broke the glass window, part of the glass fell into the basement, and part of the glass was still embedded in the window.
  Ji Yanqing wrapped the edges of the glass with his coat and carefully took them out to prevent them from falling into the warehouse.
  After doing this, Ji Yan put his clothes back on and lay down on the ground. He grabbed the window frame above with both hands and quickly slid his body inside.
  Landing silently, Ji Yan looked back at the window above his head and quickly walked towards the door.
  There are a lot of things in the warehouse, but most of them are sundries that can be stored for a long time, such as seats, fans, quilts, pillows, etc. There are not many food and water with a short shelf life, about twenty boxes.
  Even so, it was enough to make Ji Yanqing extremely excited.
  The door can be opened easily from the inside, but it is an iron door, and the bolt and frame are made of iron. When Ji Yan opens the door lightly, all the hairs on his body stand on end. He moves as gently as possible, for fear of making any noise.
  His movements were very gentle, but the door still made a squeaking sound. He gritted his teeth and opened the door for nearly two minutes.
  Two minutes later, when he finally pushed the door halfway open, his forehead was already covered in cold sweat.
  After holding the door in place with one hand and grabbing a nearby box with the other, Ji Yan quickly walked through the snowy streets back to the supermarket.
  When he entered, the people on the second floor had already started moving things to the ground floor. They had already searched for all the supplies on the second floor.
  Ji Yanqing quickly told everyone that there were still supplies in the warehouse opposite. Hearing that there were more than 20 boxes of things in the warehouse opposite, the smiles on the faces of the people in the room almost overflowed, and some of them hurriedly walked towards the opposite side. .
  The people on the rooftop opposite who had been paying attention to them looked down anxiously. They didn't know what was happening in the supermarket.
  Ji Yan made another gesture to the people above him, asking them to wait.
  After doing this, he searched the crowd and breathed a sigh of relief when he found Feng Yimo who had followed him downstairs, and then directed everyone to move things out of the supermarket.
  They had already planned their route when they arrived. There was a relatively remote corner in an alleyway on the left side of the supermarket away from the main street, and there were no zombies nearby.
  As long as they move everything from the supermarket over there, they can slowly move back.
  Everyone moved very neatly, without any urging from Ji Yan, they quietly but quickly put on their backpacks and boxes and headed over there.
  Ji Yanqing followed them for a while, and he stood guard at one of the corners to make sure there were no zombies approaching.
  A group of people were walking back and forth like hardworking ants. Ji Yanqing watched this scene from the side with light in his eyebrows.
  He was just happy when a door was pushed open with a tooth-breaking "squeak" sound, which made him feel as if he had fallen from the clouds to the bottom of the valley, and his scalp became numb.
  Hearing the sound, everyone stopped and looked in the direction of the sound in the darkness.
  Ji Yanqing moved quickly that way.
  When he returned to the street, several people who were moving things out of the warehouse turned pale. Some of them moved away the box of things that was blocking the door, which caused the door to move.
  "Sorry..." The man holding the box against the door turned pale. It was the last box in the warehouse. He didn't expect that taking it away would make such a big noise.
  Ji Yanqing stepped forward quickly, and almost at the same time, the sound of running footsteps could be heard in the alleyway not far away.
  "Let's go first." Ji Yanqing did not blame him, but after a reminder, he faced the alleyway over there.
  Several people at the door also knew that they were in trouble. Their faces turned pale and they quickly ran towards the opposite alleyway with their things in their arms.
  Almost at the same time they ran around the corner, a figure appeared in the alleyway where footsteps could be heard, and zombies were attracted.
  "Click!"

The Little Beauty Was Forced to Raise a Cub for the Corpse King"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara