186-190

There was still no one in the group speaking. After the initial surprise and blankness, everyone's expressions gradually changed, and now they were in the same trance.
  They gradually came back to their senses, and they all breathed a sigh of relief when they knew the reason why Ji Yanqing left them behind and did not dare to come back. They knew that Ji Yanqing had no choice but to do so.
  However, Feng Yimo and the others are corpse kings?
  How could Feng Yimo and the others be corpse kings?
  Ji An and Ji Le were picked up by Ji Yanqing while they watched, and Feng Yimo was pulled back by Ji Yanqing later. How could they become corpse kings together?
  Especially Ji An and Ji Le, they watched Ji An and Ji Le gradually become cheerful and cautious.
  They can cry, laugh, and call Ji Yanqing daddy. They can even act coquettishly. They look exactly like human cubs. How come they suddenly turned into corpse kings?
  "You...don't be kidding..." Lipingsen's hands and feet immediately lost all feeling. He didn't think this was funny at all.
  He looked at Feng Yimo, Ji An, and Ji Le. Feng Yimo and the others were obviously human beings.
  "I'm not kidding." Ji Yan said lightly.
  Lipingsen's lips moved, and his already pale face turned pale at a speed visible to the naked eye.
  "But..." Mo Xian's brain couldn't function.
  "They obviously..." Bai Haoxuan looked at Feng Yimo.
  Facing Feng Yimo's black eyes that were colder than the wind and snow, he swallowed back the words that were on his lips, and a chill surged into his heart.
  Except for Ji Yanqing, there was no one else who was not close to Feng Yi.
  "But they..." Lan Zi looked at Ji An and Ji Le.
  Feng Yimo, Ji An, and Ji Le didn't even join their team at the same time. How could it be such a coincidence that all three of them were corpse kings and happened to join their team.
  "Ji An and Ji Le were actually already dead at the construction site, beaten to death by Xue Gang." Ji Yan paused lightly, "It was Feng Yimo who discovered them before us and turned them into subordinates. , so they came back alive."
  "When I picked them up, they were gradually waking up."
  "Feng Yimo had been looking for them everywhere before, but then I caught him and found that Ji An and Ji Le were in our team. That's why he keeps following us." Ji Yan smiled bitterly.
  No one spoke, and there was only the whistling of the wind in the snow.
  Ji Yanqing spoke again, "Feng Yimo and the others are different from other corpse kings. They will not harm the people in our survival team..."
  When the words came out, Ji Yanqing couldn't help but feel a bit more bitter in his throat. He knew that he heard what he said. It sounds so ridiculous, as if he is saying that the Corpse King has become a vegetarian.
  Ever since the virus broke out, the Corpse King has been like a huge dark cloud, weighing on all of them at all times.
  The Corpse King is synonymous with death, pain, and despair. It is a group of damn monsters crawling out of the depths of hell.
  If Feng Yimo, Ji An, and Ji Le were not around him, and if someone else said such things to him, he might even give the other person an ax directly, and he would definitely think that the other person was crazy.
  This also made Ji Yanqing nervous. If Xia Chenshu and the others could not accept Feng Yimo, Ji An, and Ji Le...
  "What you said...is true?" Xia Chenshu's voice changed slightly in the wind and snow, It's hard to tell what his tone is.
  "Yeah."
  "Ji Yanqing, don't be kidding, you scared me..." Lan Zi looked at Feng Yimo, Ji An, and Ji Le. Feng Yimo had an expressionless face and dark eyes, and Ji An and Ji Le Le hid behind Ji Yanqing and only peeked out half of his head.
  "I'm not kidding." Ji Yanqing said again.
  Lan Zi wanted to say something more, but when she saw Ji Yanqing's black and white eyes, she swallowed her words back.
  Ji Yanqing was definitely not the kind of person who would make fun of the Corpse King.
  And if that wasn't the case, how could it be explained that Ji Yanqing was clearly alive before but left them and never came back?
  "I——" Lu Qing started.
  "No." Ji Yanqing interrupted before Lu Qing could finish speaking, and then ignored him again.
  Unlike Xia Chenshu and the others, ever since he heard him say that Feng Yimo and the others were corpse kings, Lu Qing's face quickly turned red and turned the color of pig liver at a speed visible to the naked eye.
  He stared at Feng Yimo and the others looking back and forth, as excited as if he had discovered a big treasure.
  The baby was too big and heavy, and he couldn't carry it home, so he was scratching his head and head in anxiety.
  Ji Yanqing had even thought of Lu Qing asking Ji An for a stomach today and asking Ji Le for an eye tomorrow. Forget it if it was someone else, Ji An and Ji Le were very precious to him, even if he knew that as long as it didn't fatally hurt them He could grow those things again, and he would never allow that to happen.
  "You can also use your fingers..."
  Ji Yan twitched the corner of his mouth. He protected Ji An and Ji Le behind his back. Lu Qing should stay away from his cubs in the future.
  "Then draw some blood?" Lu Qing reluctantly gave in.
  Ji Yanqing's face was expressionless, and he was already thinking about whether to find an iron cage and put Lu Qing in it.
  Lu Qing is too dangerous.