96-100

It’s inquiry and anticipation.
  Ji Yanqing looked away from his gaze and was not ready to continue talking.
  Lu Qing's expectation was not met. He was stunned for a moment. The next moment he realized that Ji Yanqing was fishing.
  He is the fish.
  If he was unwilling to join Ji Yanqing's team, then Ji Yanqing would never tell him about the Corpse King's subordinates.
  Lu Qing only took a moment to make a decision, "We need a generator, my tablet is out of power."
  Listening to Lu Qing's words, Liping Sen and others could not help but frown at the same time.
  Lu Qing is a doctor, so of course they treat him as a treasure, but where can they find a generator in this apocalyptic world?
  They don’t even have enough to eat, so how can they have time to find a generator to generate electricity for Lu Qing to play on the computer?
  "Did you modify the water purifier in the church yourself?" After receiving the reply, Ji Yanqing looked again.
  Lu Qing’s previous church had a generator and a water purifier. The water purifier was not a small square box for household use, but a large one that was not much different from a generator. Water purifier, and obviously modified.
  The water in the canal is not just purified and can be drunk. It should also require some other operations. As for the specific operations, that is Lu Qing's secret.
  “Yes.” Knowing what Ji Yanqing wanted to ask, Lu Qing nodded readily, “As long as I have something, I can make another one.”
  Listen As the two of them were talking, Lipingsen and the others, who were frowning about the generator just now, looked at each other and stood up straight, with excitement in their eyes.
  If Lu Qing can make another water purifier, doesn’t it mean that they can purify the water in the river by themselves in the future? Doesn’t it mean that they can have endless drinking water in the future? water?
  Water is a very precious resource, comparable to bullets and food. In critical moments, it can even be directly exchanged for other supplies.
  If they can master the technology of water purification, it means that they can continue to "produce" materials, and then their quality will definitely change in the future.
  Although this also prevented them from leaving the river too far, it was nothing compared to the benefits brought by the endless water.
  Thinking of this, when Lipingsen and others looked at Lu Qing, they all seemed to be looking at their eldest son.
  Don’t say that Lu Qing just wants to play with the computer. Even if Lu Qing wants the stars and the moon in the sky, they will climb up and pick them for him.
  As for Lu Qing’s crazy energy when facing zombies, what’s the point? Who doesn’t have some interests and hobbies of his own?
  If Lu Qing likes it, they can even catch a zombie and tie it around its neck for him to lead and play with.
  Ji Yan nodded lightly and looked at the group of black dragons and the group of people who betrayed the black dragons on the side again.
  After witnessing the scene just now, a group of people looked quite surprised and complicated when they heard that Lu Qing could make his own water purification equipment.
  Ji Yanqing looked at Heilong, who was silent with a straight face.
  Ji Yanqing was surprised. He thought the black dragon would readily agree to join them. Black Dragon had called him boss before, but whether he could take his words seriously at that time was another matter.
  Ji Yan was surprised when he found that the black dragon who had been serious just now suddenly glanced at him.
  With just one glance, the black dragon returned to his expressionless look.
  Ji Yan was startled for a moment, a little confused.
  While he was puzzled, the black dragon peeked again.
  Ji Yan was silent.
  After waiting for a while, there was no movement. Heilong glanced at Ji Yanqing again, and met Ji Yanqing's eyes. This time he blinked hard secretly, as if he had a hint.
  Ji Yanqing looked at the winking face expressionlessly. After a while, he realized that Heilong was waiting for him to step down. After all, he took the initiative to win over Lu Qing.
  Black Dragon was also the captain of their survival team before, and Ji Yanqing took the initiative to win over Lu Qing. If he just said that he wanted to join with such a look on his face, he would lose a lot of status...  He had been injured in his arm before entering the town, and the wound had not been treated. Coupled with the lack of food and water and betrayal, he seemed to be about to collapse at any time.   "Let's join." A man in his forties spoke among the thirty or forty people.   They have no weapons now, and even their supplies have been taken away. They have nothing now, let alone in the future, how can they even survive after leaving the woods without Ji Yanqing and his group? I don’t know how long it will take.   This weakness is not only physical, but also psychological.   There were forty or fifty people in Black Dragon’s team before. More than ten died when they left the city. Now there are only thirty or forty left. After experiencing death, their physical condition was not in good condition. They watched Weaker.   Ji Yanqian ignored Heilong's face that winked at him and looked at the others behind Heilong.   He felt more and more that Heilong was a person with a strange mind.
  After understanding what Black Dragon was thinking, Ji Yan remained silent.