8

Everyone in the audience did not notice the escaping black beast and Xia Chenshu. Their attention was all on Ji Yanqing.

 The direction of the entire game was completely unexpected, especially when Ji Yanqing and Feng Yimo stopped, the originally excited group of people fell into confusion.

 It wasn't until they heard Ji Yanqing's words of "like" and saw Feng Yimo carrying Ji Yanqing on his shoulders that everyone in confusion slowly came back to their senses.

 "That's Feng Yimo, the God of Death. He said he likes Feng Yimo, so he..."

 "But, he used an axe."

 "He is...Ji Yanqing?"

 "Stop joking, how is this possible?"

 "who?"

 "Ji Yanqing, you don't even know?"

 "Of course I know who Ji Yanqing is. I'm asking why are you so crazy? How could he be Ji Yanqing? Ji Yanqing is not the founder of Xiangyang City. Hasn't he been already?"

 …

 As this crazy speculation spread in the audience, the entire audience was like a hot oil pan exploding with water, and the discussion became louder and louder.

 Of course, everyone in Xiangyang City knows the name "Ji Yanqing". They have heard the rumor since childhood that Ji Yanqing is still alive in Devil City, but most young people don't believe it.

 The reason is simple. If Ji Yanqing is really still alive, why has he never gone back for more than 40 years?

 Now knowing that Ji Yanqing might really be alive, and that they had just seen Ji Yanqing with their own eyes, and even saw Ji Yanqing and Feng Yimo competing, a group of people completely forgot where they were now, and turned around to talk to them. Discuss with others.

 If this news is spread back to Xiangyang City, the entire Xiangyang City will be in a state of excitement.

 Amidst the discussion, a powerful roar spread, "Ji Yanqing!"

 Everyone was quiet and looked at the roaring person.

 The same is true for Ji Yanqing.

 Ji Yanqing, who was being carried on his shoulders, saw Shang Chan's angry face on the high platform. He instantly felt guilty and quickly patted Feng Yimo who was carrying him, "Run!"

 Feng Yi didn't understand why, so he immediately carried Ji Yanqing and ran toward the aisle for the contestants. He ran through the aisle and passed a small courtyard full of staff, and he rushed out of the gate at an extremely fast speed.

 Almost at the same time, Shang Chan roared from behind, "Ji Yanqing!"

 Ji Yanqing looked up and urged Feng Yimo, "Run faster and hide."

 With a king like Feng Yimo on the stall who had to be lost for months at a time, coupled with the unreliability of Xia Chenshu and Black Beast, Shang Chan, who was initially full of admiration, had gradually become grumpy over the years.

 Especially in recent years, his roars can be heard from time to time in the Devil City, and they have almost become accustomed to it.

 Because the people who were yelled at were usually Xia Chenshu or Black Beast, he would occasionally help add some fuel to the fire. After all, after the death was stabilized, the life of the Corpse King gradually became calm.

 Feng Yimo was much faster than Shang Chan. In just two seconds, no one could be seen in the lane behind him.

 Knowing that he had gotten rid of the person, Ji Yan breathed a sigh of relief. After being put down by Feng Yimo, he raised his head and looked around.