236-240

Ji An and Ji Le slept with their cheeks slightly red.
  When Ji Yan secretly kissed the two little ones on their faces, Ji Le got under the quilt and wanted to hide and continue sleeping.
  Going downstairs, Ji Yan wrapped himself in his coat and walked towards the hospital through the heavy snow.
  Although it is a hospital, it is just a residential building that was set up separately for the convenience of caring for the injured.
  When Ji Yanqing arrived, Lu Qing was re-examining the wounds of some seriously injured people.
  They still have a lot of medicine in reserve, and they also have special medicines that can quickly promote wound healing, but they are not yet able to create a sterile room, and the suturing technology for surgery is also limited. Once the wound is infected, it will still cause death.
  Just as Ji Yanqing was asking about Lu Qing's situation, the person in charge of sentry came over in a hurry, and a new team came back, and everyone in the team was injured.
  Ji Yanqing and Lu Qing immediately headed out of the county town. When they arrived at the gate of the county town, many seriously injured people were being carried to the hospital.
  With blood-stained clothes and a faint smell of blood in the air, the two newly returned teams were in the same condition as Xia Chenshu's previous team. Most of the team members were injured.
  Lan Zi is also among them.
  Seeing Lan Zi, Ji Yanqing immediately followed.
  Lan Zi was seriously injured. Her right hand was tightly wrapped in a cloth and hung around her neck. There were also several obvious injuries on her face.
  When Ji Yanqing arrived, she was being helped towards the county town.
  "Is the injury serious?" Ji Yanqing asked.
  "It's just a broken skin." Lan Zi disagreed.
  As long as the bones last and as long as they can't die, it's not a serious injury to them now.
  A new team came back, and everyone who was free in the county headed towards the gate of the county to help unload the goods.

  After avoiding the oncoming people, Kang Xiaodong quietly left the community where he lived and ran towards the left side of the county town.
  Kang Xiaodong ran a long distance in one breath until he entered an uninhabited area, and then Kang Xiaodong slowed down.
  Just as he was exhaling, two little bean sprouts suddenly popped out in front of him.
  Kang Xiaodong was startled. He looked carefully and breathed a sigh of relief when he recognized Ji An and Ji Le.
  "What are you two doing here?" Kang Xiaodong asked.
  Ji Le stretched out his hand and showed Kang Xiaodong a bear ornament in his white palm.
  Ji Yanqing was always busy, and Feng Yimo was unwilling to play with them. After getting familiar with the county, they often went on adventures, and they picked up a lot of good things.
  Ji Yanqing prepared a big box for them, and they had almost filled it.
  Kang Xiaodong had a flat mouth and lacked interest.
  He ignored the two little guys, held his backpack tightly, and walked forward, hoping to escape without being noticed.
  "Where are you going?" Ji An asked.
  "Dad said not to let you run around." Ji Le also said.
  "Take care of the children."
  Ji An and Ji Le looked at each other and followed.
  Kang Xiaodong took two steps and heard footsteps. He turned around and found Ji An and Ji Le following him. He quickly drove away, "Go away, don't follow me."
  Ji An and Ji Le stopped.
  After confirming that Ji An and Ji Le had not followed, Kang Xiaodong quickly ran towards the alleyway ahead to escape.
  After passing through two lanes in one breath and completely away from the gate of the county town, Kang Xiaodong slowed down.
  Seeing that he was about to successfully leave the county, Kang Xiaodong's lips curled up when footsteps were heard in the alleyway not far ahead. Kang Xiaodong quickly got into a nearby stairway to hide.
  Almost at the same time that he was hiding, footsteps stopped in the alley next to him.
  "Are you sure that's where it is?" a male voice asked.
  "Eight/nine times out of ten."
  This answer obviously did not satisfy the man.
  The second person added: "There are people guarding outside, working in three shifts, and that person named Lu Qing comes in and out often. He is the main force of their research institute, so he can't be wrong." "
  Keep an eye on it."
  "Okay."
  Let's talk briefly. After finishing, the two people quickly headed towards the gate of the county town.
  Kang Xiaodong hid at the corner of the stairs. He didn't slowly go downstairs until the footsteps were far away.
  When he reached the ground floor, the sound of footsteps had disappeared behind the distant building.