Extra 1

●Extra● (1/6)

 The sixteen or seventeen-year-old boy bent over and stared closely at a group of chubby beasts less than 20 centimeters tall from the bushes in front of him, for fear of making any noise.

 Beside him, the foreheads of about a dozen other people were also covered in cold sweat.

 Dudu beasts have snow-white fur, are round and chubby, and can make a "doo" sound. Just from their appearance, they are so cute and cute that it makes your heart melt. However, they are also among the top ten most ferocious animals in current records. of terrifying existence.

 When they are angry, a bunch of sharp bone spurs will pop up on their bodies. Those bone spurs are highly poisonous. Any creature that touches them will be immediately corroded over a large area, and there is no treatment so far.

 They hate sounds the most, and any movement is enough to make their group go crazy. Once provoked, they will definitely chase the person who provokes them to the ends of the earth until the person who provokes them is dead.

 But this kind of creature has a ferocious attack power that is completely different from its appearance. There is a lot of oil and carbon in the nest where it lives.

 The boy's Adam's apple slipped, and just as he was about to take another step forward, his arm was suddenly grabbed.

 The young man was startled and looked back quickly.

 Beside him, a bald man with a ferocious face scolded him silently, "Do you want to die?"

 Being attacked, the young man lowered his head and looked at a wooden stick at his feet, shrinking his neck in grievance. He saw it.

 The bald man glared at him again, and then turned back to tell the group of people behind him to be careful.

 Everyone nodded, no one wanted to die.

 After giving the instructions, the bald man took the lead and walked forward.

 "Click."

 The sound of sun-burnt branches snapping under the force of gravity broke the silence.

 In that moment, the world was quiet.

 The Dudu beasts gathered in twos and threes in front of them and were basking in the sun were suddenly awakened. They all turned their bodies to look in the direction of the sound.

 Being watched, a layer of cold sweat formed on the foreheads of the people behind them.

 "Boss, I didn't step on it." The young man immediately proved his innocence.

 The corner of the bald man's mouth twitched fiercely, he lowered his head and glanced at the wooden stick at his feet, and he had the intention to kill.

 The next moment, he turned around and ran without saying a word, "Run!"

 As his powerful roar spread across the wilderness, the entire world that had been dead silent just a moment ago began to boil. Countless round and furry dumplings quickly jumped in their direction.

 "Dudu..."

 "Dudu."

 A group of about ten people gritted their teeth and rushed forward amidst the beeping sounds. No one was willing to run at the end, because they all knew that once they were attacked, they would never get up again.

 "Boss, you stepped on it!" the boy shouted loudly while running as hard as he could.

 The muscles on the face of the bald man running at the front were violently twitched. If it weren't for the critical moment, he would definitely go back and beat him.