266-269

The medicine was so slow, but during this time it also involved the production of a piece of firearms.
  Together with the guns collected by Li Ren's team, a total of six new combat teams were established.
  In addition, some members of the combat team had died in the battle before, and many teams still had vacancies. Ji Yanqing selected a group of people with shooting experience from Li Ren's previous team to join them.
  Ji Yanqing selected two such teams and asked Li Ren and others to go to the east.
  Five days later, on the day of seeing Li Ren off, Shang Chan also took the initiative to say goodbye and leave.
  When he left, he had a smile on his face. Beside him, Xia Chenshu also smiled happily.
  Seeing Xia Chenshu's excited look, many people in the county who knew what kind of character he was cast sympathetic glances in the direction of the Devil City.
  Xia Chenshu himself didn't realize it, and his eyebrows even showed a sense of relief from having a big fight, which made the people he captured even more confused.
  They suddenly felt a little sorry for those corpse kings.
  After Shang Chan left, Xia Chenshu once again focused his attention on establishing base stations.
  Xia Chenshu knew the locations of many military bases and was more familiar with the various transmitters and wireless communicators used to establish base stations. This trip was absolutely his.
  Considering that there might be a lot of zombies in the military base, Ji Yanqing gave both Gu Tianqi and Gu Tianyun to Xia Chenshu to take with him.
  On the first day after Xia Chenshu was sent away, the teams originally sent by Ji Yanqing to look for the two mutated plants that Li Ren mentioned came back one after another.
  Because the things were wild and they couldn't be sure where they were, they didn't drive this time. Instead, they carried out a blanket search and checked on foot.
  They didn't gain much in a few days, but they did find some around.
  After bringing the things back, Ji Yanqing asked people to cultivate two fields in front of the county town and use them solely for planting them.
  After the things were planted, everyone in the county gathered around to watch the excitement.
  Especially the members of the combat team, they will continue to search the surrounding area and bring back as many mutant plants as possible.
  When the teams returned one after another, the construction of the outpost in the mountains also made progress.
  Under the leadership of Bai Haoxuan, the six sentinel groups built 11 small wooden houses, six on the ground and six on the trees.
  On the day when it was confirmed that it was completed, Ji Yan lightly inspected six places, and he even climbed a tree to take a look.
  The viewing angles of the six high-altitude sentinel points were quite perfect, and they had a panoramic view of the land several miles ahead, perfectly eliminating the hidden danger of the Corpse King approaching them without knowing it.
  After the sentry point is established, matching sentry personnel must also be arranged.
  There are quite a few people left behind in the county, thousands of them, but none of them have guns in their hands. Until the weapons catch up, the sentries are still mainly composed of combat teams.
  After a brief discussion between Ji Yanqing and Tong Yue, they decided to let all teams take turns.
  Now that there were people on duty, Ji Yanqing found a separate house in the county town to serve as the main reception desk, and sent people to guard it to ensure that news could be received at any time.
  Everything was ready, and after the first batch of guards entered their posts, when the news was transmitted back from each sentry point through the intercom, the faces of the group of people who gathered around to watch the excitement could not help but show excitement.
  The same is true for Ji Yanqing.
  Although everything is just a small thing, it is the accumulation of these small things that makes their paradise possible, allowing everyone to sleep peacefully at night and laugh to their heart's content during the day.
  The matter at the sentry point was temporarily resolved, and Ji Yanqing went to find Lu Qing.
  When Ji Yanqing left, it had been more than ten days since Lu Qing said he could refine toxins. When he arrived, there were many bullets being assembled in front of Lu Qing.
  Seeing Ji Yanqing enter the door, Lu Qing took an assembled bullet from the side and handed it to Ji Yanqing.
  Ji Yan took it lightly and looked at it. The bullet was exactly the same as the one he had seen before, and even the weight was similar.
  Not understanding, Ji Yanqing just waited quietly for Lu Qing's explanation.
  "It can't be seen on the surface, but we have replaced the things inside. As long as this bullet can hit, one bullet can beat the original dozen." Lu Qing said while busy.
  Ji Yanqing looked down at the bullet in his hand again.
  They had divided the team into teams of two hundred people before, part of the reason was because there were fewer people and they didn't have enough combat power.
  The previous bullets were used against the Corpse King. If they could not hit the eyes and directly drive the medicine deep into the head, at least four or five hundred rounds of bullets would be needed to kill the opponent.
  The Corpse King's armor is too hard, so more bullets are needed.
  If one bullet can hit the original dozen, they can kill each other with just thirty rounds. If it hits deep into the head, the three-evolved beast-shaped zombie king can be killed with one shot.
  But probably only Lan Zi can do such a thing.
  Lu Qing said: "With our current conditions, there is no way to improve the efficacy of the medicine in a short period of time, so there are only two options left, either to find more powerful mutant plants, or to increase the bullets and increase the dosage. "
  I don't recommend considering the latter, because changing the bullet means that the firearm must be remade, which will be a big project."
  Ji Yan nodded lightly, indeed.