201-205

No, you should run away, it will be too late if you don't run...
  After understanding the urging of the black beast, the badger-shaped corpse king was instantly moved. Even now, the black beast was still thinking about it. The black beast was indeed a good corpse king.
  It's definitely going to bring the black beast out.
  "Ouch!"
  A sharp shout interrupted the glances between the black beast and the badger-shaped corpse king. The captain of the third detachment of the three advance teams took a step forward and looked coldly at Feng Yimo, who was walking towards them.
  "Ouch?"
  Are you Feng Yimo? You were the one who killed the Snake Corpse King and the Hedgehog Corpse King?
  Feng Yimo raised his eyes and looked at all the corpse kings in just this moment.
  He was quite satisfied with this batch of corpse kings. Nearly half of them had sharp claws, which looked very suitable for digging the ground.
  "Can you dig the ground?" Feng Yimo asked.
  "Ouch?"
  Huh?
  "It doesn't matter if you don't know it, you can learn." Feng Yimo said.
  "Ouch!"
  The leader of the Corpse King was angry. It no longer talked nonsense with Feng Yimo, who could not even detect the presence of the Corpse King. It directly took the lead and pounced on him.
  At the same time as it moved, more than twenty corpse kings behind it all pounced on Feng Yimo. They wanted to kill Feng Yimo before looking for the hedgehog corpse king.
  As strong men personally selected by their king, as representatives of their devil city, they came with a mission. They must take down all the corpse kings in this area for their king. They must take down this place for their king. New world.
  They have no time to waste here, the war has begun.
  Looking at the huge figures coming overwhelmingly, Feng Yimo tried his best to avoid the vital points and only cut off the arms and legs of the corpse kings.
  He wanted to beat them up and then take them back.
  "Ouch!"
  After two forearms were cut off, a group of corpse kings became even more furious.
  They were surprised that Feng Yimo was not as weak as they thought, and at the same time they became increasingly angry. By avoiding their vital points, was Feng Yimo looking down on them or playing tricks on them?
  All the extremely angry corpse kings no longer hid, they all showed their housekeeping skills, they kept rushing towards Feng Yimo, trying to tear Feng Yimo into pieces.
  In the chaos, the badger-shaped corpse king looked at the bloody limbs on the ground, and saw more and more corpse kings falling down. He took two steps back, and every cell in his body was screaming to escape.
  It looked at the black beast with great horror.
  The black beast was eating the growing limbs on the ground obediently, feeling its belly getting more and more full. It had the illusion that it was a mobile trash can.
  What did Feng Yimo think of it?
  The black beast stared at Feng Yimo with red eyes. After seeing Feng Yimo chop off the head of a corpse king again, it accepted its fate and began to eat the limbs on the ground.
  At least it's alive.
  Seeing this scene, the badger-shaped corpse king's whole head was filled with blood. Feng Yimo actually wanted to fatten up the black beast before eating it. Feng Yimo shouldn't go too far!
  Knowing the injustice suffered by the black beast, a wave of heat surged through the body of the badger-shaped corpse king at that moment, which made it forget its fear and gave it endless courage.
  It rushed towards the black beast next to Feng Yimo, and before Feng Yimo, who was fighting, could react, he took the black beast into his mouth, turned around and ran away with it.
  The whole process took less than a second, and it had never been that fast before. It was even a little dazed when it turned around and ran away.
  What follows is the joy and excitement of rescuing the black beast?
  Holding its breath, it moved its limbs hard and rushed forward as fast as possible.
  It ran far away in one breath, until it reached the foot of another mountain in the distance, and then it looked back.
  Half of the more than twenty corpse kings it had brought before had been dumped. Among the pool of blood and limbs, Feng Yimo was looking at it coldly.
  With flying clothes, a long knife full of blood, and cold, dark eyes without any warmth, the badger-shaped corpse king had never seen hell, but it thought that the evil ghosts and Rakshasas in hell were probably nothing more than this.
  When their eyes met, the badger-shaped corpse king felt cold all over, as if something extremely cold and sharp had slashed its body, making it covered in blood.
  004.
  "Hmm..." The badger-shaped corpse king didn't bother to look any further, and hurriedly continued to rush forward in fear, trying to stay as far away as possible.
  It was not running randomly, but running in the direction of Devil City.
  It heard that the king of the Devil City was a corpse king that was about to evolve three times. It didn't know if the corpse king could evolve four times, but it felt that it was definitely a very rare and rare existence. Feng Yimo was not sure. Can't win.
  As long as it can live, as long as it can rescue the black beast, it is willing to join the Devil City, even if it has to surrender.
  "Hmm..." Thinking of this, the Badger Corpse King felt cruel in his heart.
  It used all the strength in its body, and it turned into a bolt of lightning, flashing rapidly in the mountains and forests.
  Running out of the entire mountain forest and into the city in one breath, the badger-shaped corpse king did not stop, it continued to run forward.
  I don't know how long it took, but after it ran through seven or eight urban areas and completely lost its strength, it had to find a place to stop in a city.
  After spitting out the black beast in his mouth, the badger-shaped corpse king pushed the slightly larger black beast with his nose. Before the black beast could react, it fell to the ground from exhaustion and gasped.
  The black beast was released from its mouth, looking at the completely unfamiliar city around it, and listening to the heavy breathing of the badger-shaped corpse king next to it, it felt extremely complicated.
  Squatting on the ground and looking at its friend who was so tired that he lay down in front of him, his eyes were burning. How should he repay his kindness?
  It didn't expect that the badger-shaped corpse king would still be thinking about saving it at that time.
  "Huhu..." The badger-shaped corpse king's body undulated violently.
  The black beast raised a paw and gently placed it on the hot nose of the badger-shaped corpse king, "Aw..."
  Thank you.
  "Huhu...ho..."
  "Ouch..."
  You rest first.
  The black beast fell down with a trembling voice. It noticed a few unfriendly sights coming from around it, and it immediately transformed into a huge body. It transformed from the size of an ordinary large dog into a huge monster with a height of three stories.