6

001.

 "King, the competition record of the masked human corpse king who entered the finals does not match the previous registration." Shang Chan hesitated for a moment but decided not to enter. He stood at the door and said.

 Feng Yimo was obviously in a bad mood.

 Feng Yimo lay motionless and upright.

 "We went to him to check, but he only let us see the nameplate, and refused to take off the mask even if he said nothing." Shang Chan paused and added, "He said we don't have a rule not to wear a mask."

 They did not stipulate that masks cannot be worn, and they had never thought that a zombie king would wear a mask to compete. In fact, this was indeed the first time in a hundred years.

 The existence of the Corpse King is too short, most of the power-type Corpse Kings are not that good at calculation, and many rules are not perfect enough.

 Feng Yimo didn't move. None of this mattered to him. Ji Yanqing was coming to kill him.

 The muscles on Shang Chan's face twitched, "Tomorrow is the final, and the two final winners will be decided. After two days of rest, there will be the challenge. Will you go to the challenge?"

 As expected, the black beast will definitely challenge Feng Yimo. As for the humanoid corpse king wearing a mask, the situation is unclear now...

 "Go." Feng Yi didn't say anything.

 If he didn't go, how could Ji Yanqing kill him?

 Ji Yanqing actually doesn't need to go to such trouble.

 Shang Chan breathed a sigh of relief, "Then the black beast really doesn't care?"

 Feng Yimo was silent again.

 Shang Chan sighed, turned around and went downstairs to make arrangements for tomorrow's game.

 In the past, Ji Yanqing would help handle the matter, and it would be done in an orderly manner every year. This year, Ji Yanqing chased Ji An and Ji Le away, and everything fell on them, leaving them in a hurry.

 This also made them realize the importance of Ji Yanqing again.

 If the God of Death hadn't been as careful as Ji Yanqing, he would have been in chaos long ago.

 Coming downstairs, Shang Chan looked towards the city ahead.

 In the distance, the city shrouded in dim streetlights was buzzing with people. Every year during this time, the Devil City would be particularly lively, and this year seemed to be more noisy than in previous years.

 In the city, people in combat teams wearing coats with the Xiangyang City logo moved quickly and accurately through the city, looking for the residences of groups of faceless ghosts.

 Some people had their doors broken into and held at gunpoint while they were still sleeping, with no time to resist. Some people tried to escape, but were quickly put down.

 Many people living in the city were awakened by the noise and stuck their heads out of the doors and windows to ask what was going on.

 After learning that the people in Xiangyang City were hunting for the Faceless Ghost, everyone who had been quite sleepy due to the competition all day suddenly woke up and could no longer sleep.

 There were constant voices, shouts, and the occasional gunshot, and the excitement continued all night long.

 When the heavy snow stopped and a layer of fish belly white lighted up on the horizon, the final catching work was completed.