116-120

There are as many as they come, and Lan Zi is one.
  Lan Zi’s talent in marksmanship can teach someone like Xia Chenshu to become autistic.
  Ji Yanqing nodded lightly and said his name, "Ji Yanqing."
  After finishing speaking, Ji Yanqing made arrangements for the car ride.
  Even if Huang Rongyue’s group of people looked at him dying, they would not be unprepared, so except for Xiao Baicai’s car, they would be evenly divided into three cars, so that Ji Yan would take care of them. can be monitored separately.
  They also moved the generator to Xiao Baicai’s car.
  Neither Xiao Baicai nor Generator were prepared to let Huang Rongyue and the others know.
  Huang Rongyue was not a fool. She had already guessed that Ji Yanqing and the others would definitely make arrangements, so she readily agreed.
  A group of people got on the bus.
  Huang Rongyue and Ji Yanqing were in the same car.
  After the car drove on the highway, Huang Rongyue started talking about the gathering without waiting for questions.
  The meeting will take place in the middle of the month, nearly two months from now, in a place called Wucheng.
  Huang Rongyue paused and said something more. Because she had a good impression of Ji Yanqing about the food before, "I don't recommend that you go directly. Most of the people who will go there are over three years old." If you go directly to a large team of a hundred people, you will definitely be targeted by someone who is interested, and something will happen 8/9 times out of 10. If you must go, you can consider asking for cooperation from other survival teams."
  “Cooperation?”
  “Teams with a small number of people usually choose to cooperate with other trustworthy survival teams, go there together and leave together, and then separate after they are far away from other large teams.”  Ji Yanqing did not comfort him. This was not something that could be comforted by just a few words. "The place where you met the Corpse King before was far away from here?"  They were a large gathering of more than 300 people. team, but in just a few days, they now only have these seventy or eighty people left, and all of them are dying.   Huang Rongyue smiled bitterly, "We went here originally to attend the rally, but..."   "You are going too?" Ji Yan asked lightly.
  Ji Yan noted down lightly that he had never thought of this before, but so far they knew no other survival team except Huang Rongyue.   “Are you going to the city ahead?” Huang Rongyue said directly without waiting for Ji Yanqing’s answer, “The two we met The zombie kings all evolved in the direction of power, and they should be in a cooperative relationship. If I guessed correctly, they should be in one of the nearby urban areas now."  Ji Yanqing The long and slightly curled eyelashes trembled slightly. Huang Rongyue also knew that the Corpse King would cooperate?   004.  Ji Yan thought about it and felt relieved. Huang Rongyue and the others had a large team of more than 300 people before. That was already a very impressive number. They It definitely has its own unique experience.   "Isn't one of them a big black dog?" Black Dragon interrupted.   Huang Rongyue was stunned for a moment, "Do you know?"   "I know..." Black Dragon instantly showed an expression as if he had eaten something disgusting.   Before meeting Ji Yanqing, he did not know that the Corpse King would cooperate. He did not connect the black beast Corpse King and the badger-shaped awakened zombies that he had encountered before. He only thought they were three. The corpse king fights.   Thinking about it now, the badger-shaped awakened zombie is clearly in the same group as the black beast corpse king, two against one.   The black dragon roughly described the two beasts he had seen.   "That should be the case, but when we saw it, the badger-shaped awakened zombie had evolved into the Corpse King." Huang Rongyue said.   I heard that they were already in the urban area ahead, and that one of them was even more powerful. The black dragon's face turned pale.   The black dragon looked at Ji Yanqing eagerly. He opened his mouth to persuade Ji Yanqing to stay away, but he swallowed his words again.   Others around Heilong also looked at Ji Yanqing. They all wanted to run away, but they swallowed the words as soon as they reached their lips.   Now basically every bustling urban area has the presence of the Corpse King. Even if they escape now, the next urban area will be the same.   As long as they are alive, they cannot escape.   "There are several urban areas ahead, and it may not be the one we are going to." Huang Rongyue tried to reassure.   Everyone glanced at her, but no one spoke.   The car gradually became quiet.   In the silence, the huge black beast suddenly jumped high.   "Roar?" The badger-shaped corpse king was startled by it, and jumped up as well.   They were huge, and as they jumped, the entire ground and the entire building trembled.   After landing, the Black Beast Zombie King turned his head and looked behind him, where a zombie was rushing towards it. Zombies have no sense, and anything that moves is the same to them.