206-210

.
  "What can we do? All the places have been occupied. Huang Rongyue is on the left, Qin Yue is on the right, and the cradle is in front. Either kill the others to grab supplies or starve to death. There is no third option." "
  How about we just sneak in? Go over and kill both of them, and then live directly in their paradise, making huge profits." Xia Chenshu smiled.
  Ji Yan glanced at him lightly and ignored him.
  Xia Chenshu's idea sounded good, but Huang Rongyue and the others were not fools. There must be sentry posts around the park. It was impossible for hundreds of them to sneak into the other party's park quietly.
  Moreover, Huang Rongyue's paradise was only seven or eight days' drive away from them. They mobilized as a team and fought fiercely. When they rushed in front of the opponent, they might have already fallen down from exhaustion.
  The opponent also has the advantage of being familiar with the terrain, and the probability that they can win in a real fight is less than 30%.
  "Why don't we just go to Devil City to look for supplies? The city over there is full of zombie kings. No one has been there, and everything must still be there." Black Dragon couldn't speak clearly.
  "Do you know how many corpse kings there are in the city over there? Since it can be called a 'city', there must be at least two to three hundred corpse kings in there. If you really want to provoke us, you don't need to find any supplies, and you can get rid of them once and for all. "Mo Xian looked over.
  Heilong choked, "This won't work, and that won't work either, so what do you think we should do?"
  Seeing that Heilong seemed to be in a hurry, Bai Haoxuan quickly spoke to dissuade him, "Okay, stop arguing."
  "Who made the argument? This is not the case. We are all thinking of a way..."
  "I am thinking of a way too."
  Seeing that the two of them were really about to quarrel, Ji Yanqing's voice suddenly sounded, "...the Devil City has been around for a long time, right?"
  Black Dragon was arguing. Mo Xian and Bai Haoxuan were all stunned for a moment. They didn't understand why Ji Yanqing suddenly mentioned this.
  "It can form the specifications of a 'city'. It should have existed for a while. It is estimated that their king is one of the earliest corpse kings. What's wrong?" Lipingsen was puzzled.
  Ji Yanqing suddenly took a map from the side and put it on the table and started reading.
  Xia Chenshu and others looked at each other and approached one after another.
  They all looked at the map, but they didn't understand what Ji Yanqing was looking at.
  "What?" Lipingsen asked.
  Ji Yanqing said: "The Devil City should have been around a long time ago."
  "It should be."
  "So there shouldn't be any big survival teams in the city."
  "It should be... right..."
  Xia Chenshu and others said to each other A quick glance gave me a bad feeling.
  Ji Yan's light and white fingers slid across the map, circling the location of the Devil's City.
  The map that Tong Yue showed him before had a rough outline of the Devil's City. After he came back, he also marked it out. They avoided that area when it came to the address of the park, and they also avoided that area in all subsequent discussions. .
  But at this moment, when he looked carefully, Ji Yanqing discovered that there were more than ten cities in that area.
  The area where Huang Rongyue, Qin Yue and Xiang Yang were located contained only a dozen or so cities in total, and almost all of these cities had been visited by countless survival teams.
  "...So?" Lan Zi's Adam's apple slipped.
  "There are at least two to three hundred corpse kings here." Lipingsen twitched the corner of his mouth fiercely and said without waiting for Ji Yanqing's answer.
  "There are two to three hundred zombie kings, and there may be three evolutions among them. The total number of people with guns in our entire survival team is only more than six hundred. Six hundred people versus two to three hundred zombie kings are simply sending death." The corner of Mo Xian's mouth also twitched, and they all had a bad premonition.
  Ji Yanqing looked down at the cities, and his white fingers traced those cities again.
  Seeing Ji Yanqing's reluctance, Heilong also said quickly: "I was just joking..."
  Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi looked at each other. Did Ji Yanqing really want to attract the attention of Devil City?
  "It's true that hundreds of people can't handle it." Ji Yan nodded gently.
  Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.
  "What about the tens of millions of people?" Ji Yan raised his eyes slightly, looking straight at a few people with a pair of black and white eyes.
  Everyone who had just breathed a sigh of relief was stunned. Their entire team only had more than 800 people. Where did they get thousands of people?
  Ji Yanqing looked at the few people silently.
  Lan Zi was the first to react. Her scarred face, which was already scary, quickly became distorted.
  Xia Chenshu followed closely behind. With his face distorted, he was about to smile, but his smile was swallowed up by the distortion. Is Ji Yan really serious?
  "You mean..." Lipingsen's remaining eye was filled with astonishment.
  "What?" Heilong looked puzzled.
  "You...but...how..." Bai Haoxuan's face was constantly changing color visible to the naked eye, sometimes green, sometimes white, and sometimes full of surprise.
  Mo Xian was the last to speak. He held it in for a long time before he finally said, "They won't agree."