121-125

Hesitating, it opened its mouth and headed for the monkey's neck.
  The monkey quickly rolled to the side, dodged, got up on its hands and feet, and quickly ran forward again.
  The black beast immediately accelerated again and rushed towards the monkey.
  Its sharp and sharp teeth could easily penetrate the monkey's skin and crush its neck bones to end its life. Knowing this, the killing intent in its body expanded and exploded more and more unscrupulously.
  Seeing that it was about to catch up with the monkey, its heart, which was beating wildly due to the violent running, was suddenly grabbed tightly by someone, and it could not beat for an instant.
  Among the crowd of humans scurrying like ants in front of them, Ji Yanqing was picking up Ji An and Ji Le and running away.
  Faced with the three corpse kings who rushed in front of them before they could react, everyone in the team including Li Xiao and Qin Yue fell into panic instantly.
  They have all seen the corpse kings fighting, but they were far away. Now the three corpse kings have arrived in front of the highway and are above their heads.
  Seeing that they were about to be harmed, seeing everyone’s hearts rising to their throats, the cold and sticky murderous intent that filled the air suddenly stopped, and they stopped together. There is also the running movement of the Beast Corpse King.
  It stopped, but its inertia carried it forward.
  Seeing that it was about to rush into the crowd, and seeing that its foot was about to hit Ji Yanqing, it suddenly kicked wildly on the ground, and the next moment, it trembled and jumped high.
  It recognized Ji Yanqing.
  It didn’t care to see if Feng Yimo was beside Ji Yanqing. It was like a frightened cat. After landing, it tucked its tail under its buttocks and turned around. Just run.
  It ran very fast, using all four legs, but it seemed that it didn't think it could run fast enough, so it rushed forward with all its strength.
  It rushed to the building almost instantly. Its heart seemed to finally react and beat, and it accelerated crazily.
  At the same time, its body, which had been unresponsive until now, felt as hot as fire.
  It begins to break through.
  It was so frightened that it broke through.
  Its heart was beating like a drum, and its blood was rushing torrents. Suddenly, a figure rushed past beside it. When it looked at it, it recognized it as the badger-shaped corpse king at a glance.
  The opponent ran very fast, as if there was someone chasing behind its tail.
  "They..." The people who were escaping in panic stopped one after another. Looking at the two corpse kings running away in embarrassment one after another, everyone's faces were filled with disbelief and surprise.
  Their minds were blank, and many of them instinctively looked at Ji Yanqing.
  Those two corpse kings...
  Were they scared away by Ji Yanqing?

Chapter 53
  001.
  Listening to the whizzing footsteps and angry roars behind me, my heartbeat was already fast Ji Yan, who was at his limit, was holding Ji An and Ji Le lightly, and his mind was blank when he was hit by something furry in the back.
  Under that push, he ran two steps forward.
  He quickly stabilized his body and prepared for a fight. When he turned around, he saw the black beast Zombie King that had rushed behind him, with its fur and limbs scratching the ground. Escape quickly.
  In the blink of an eye, the black beast ran far away back to the city and disappeared into the building.
  Looking at its quickly leaving back, Ji Yanqing couldn't think.
  He had recognized the black beast as the Beast Corpse King they had encountered several times before, but why was the other party here and why did he run away?
  They are the ones who should run away.
  In Ji Yanqing’s arms, Ji An had already recognized the badger-shaped corpse king among the three corpse kings. It was the delicious awakened zombie from before.
  It seems to be getting better and better.
  Ji An swallowed.
  "Ji Yanqing..."
  Hearing the voice, Ji Yanqing looked back.
  Huang Rongyue, who was holding a gun with cold sweat on her forehead and no blood on her face, looked at him in astonishment.
  Ji Yan was stunned for a moment before he realized what was happening. He looked at the other people nearby, and sure enough, everyone who was running away near the highway was looking at him in disbelief.
  Those faces and expressions of surprise were as if they had just seen a ghost in broad daylight.
  "You... know each other?" Qin Yue thought for a long time before finally uttering the word "know".
  Ji Yanqing's brain gradually started to work. He looked back at the black beast that had disappeared and the Monkey Corpse King that was also missing, and then at Li Xiao, who had a very exciting expression on his face.
  Ji Yan breathed hard and tried to keep his face calm, "That's right, I've met him before."