61-65

Book. "Ji Yan said lightly.
  "Yeah. " Lan Zi smiled. She knew that it was Xia Chenshu who was taking care of her all the way.
  But she also knew that not everyone would take the risk of going to the hospital to find medicine for others, and not everyone wanted to have someone in their team who was holding him back. injury.
  Xia Chenshu is a good person, but he is also a decisive person. If it were not for Ji Yanqing, Xia Chenshu would have freed her without hesitation and then turned around and left.
  She did not hate Xia Chenshu's actions. Even grateful, but it is true that everything has changed after having Ji Yanqing.
  "You have a good rest. "Ji Yanqing said.
  Ji Yanqing didn't stay around for too long. He watched Lan Zi leave quickly after eating and drinking water. Before leaving, he didn't forget to leave Lan Zi with a worried look on his face. Watching, Ji An and Ji Le took Lan Zi away together so that Lan Zi could rest.
  They couldn't produce bright light at night, so they would eat before dark and go to bed early as soon as it got dark.
  In the morning, Li Pingsen took People brought back a lot of quilts from nearby empty houses, which made the cold late night much better.
  After watching the two little guys finish eating, Ji Yanqing took the quilt and folded it in half, letting the two little guys lie down The quilt
  is not big, but the two little guys are too thin and small. There is still a section of the quilt when they are lying on the folded quilt.
  Ji Yanqing sits next to him and watches until the two little guys fall asleep. After twisting the corner of the quilt for them, he took his quilt and walked aside.
  He sat down in the corner at the feet of the two little guys, unfolded the quilt to cover himself, and the biting cold was immediately blocked by the quilt, and he He breathed out silently.
  During the movement, he instinctively looked around. Looking around, he saw Feng Yimo in the corner on the left.
  Feng Yimo's personality was too cold and lonely. He almost never took the initiative to talk to anyone. Someone talked to him. He never paid attention to him. A group of people in the team had become accustomed to his distant and indifferent personality. Now almost no one took the initiative to talk to him. At
  this moment, Feng Yimo was sitting alone in the corner holding a knife, surrounded by nothing.
  In the darkness His black eyes were cold. Coupled with the empty space around him, he and the darkness around him gave people a very cold illusion.
  There was a quilt next to him, but he was not prepared to use it at all.
  Ji Yan With a soft sigh, he silently lifted one side of the quilt.
  Almost at the same time as his quilt was lifted, Feng Yimo, who was huddled in the corner holding a knife, made a move. He stood up and walked towards him through the people lying on the floor.
  Approaching, Feng Yimo got under his quilt and sat down next to him.
  Ji Yan quietly pulled the quilt to cover him, and twisted the corner of his quilt for him.
  Just after twisting the corner of the quilt, Ji Yan Before Yan Qing could sit down again, Feng Yimo stretched out his hand from the quilt, and the corner of the quilt he had just twisted was pulled away.
  Ji Yanqing looked over.
  Feng Yimo grabbed the quilt and rubbed it with his fingertips.
  Ji Yan After being confused for a moment, Qing Qing came to his senses and explained softly, dumbfounded, "The quilt you gave me in the morning was warmer, so I gave it to them. "
  Feng Yimo immediately looked at Ji An and Ji Le quietly.
  The two little guys had already fallen asleep, and their fair cheeks were pink and red covered with warm quilts.
  Ji Yan gently twisted the corners of Feng Yimo's quilt again and blocked it. Live in the cold wind.
  The longer we get along with Feng Yimo, the more he feels like a child who is not familiar with the world. His coldness, alienation, and even lack of human emotions are all illusions. He is obviously clingy and easy to coax.
  After doing this, Ji Yan Qing adjusted to a comfortable position and closed his eyes.
  Feng Yimo's body temperature has always been lower than that of ordinary people. This made Ji Yanqing, who had finally used a quilt to isolate himself from the cold night, couldn't help but care. It also made Ji Yanqing Feeling inexplicably relieved.
  Ji Yanqing quickly fell asleep in the light coolness.
  003.
  Ji Yanqing was always very alert, even when he knew that there were no dangerous teams around to rest. The next day it was just dawn , he woke up.
  Half an hour after Ji Yanqing woke up, other people in the team woke up one after another.
  When it was getting brighter, Lipingsen and several people in the team went for a walk around the county town. They tried to Find other pharmacies in the city.
  The county is quite big, and there may be other pharmacies.
  They did find two other pharmacies in the county, but the situation was the same as before. Both small pharmacies had already been patronized, what? None were left.