270-273

There is a convoy coming towards us, it should be our people. "
  "should?
  "There are many cars. The few cars in front belong to us, but the cars behind do not. " "
  Ji Yanqing looked towards the open space in front of the county town.
  Their current monitoring range was very wide. After Ji Yanqing looked for several minutes, the long row of vehicles came into his sight. There were
  many vehicles, enough There were more than two hundred vehicles, most of them trucks, and there were also shuttle buses among them, and the shuttle buses were full of people.
  The cars drove towards them, and soon entered the parking lot next to them.
  The people in the cars got off one after another, and there were a lot of people in the buses. Most of the people were unfamiliar faces to Ji Yanqing until Li Ren got off the car.
  The moment he saw Li Ren, Ji Yanqing immediately understood what was going on and walked over quickly.
  "Team Ji. "After Li Ren got off the car, many people who got off the car at the back were approaching him.
  In less than five minutes, there were more than ten and nearly twenty people standing next to Li Ren.
  There were men, women, old and young in the group. Without exception, everyone had a look of confusion on their faces as they were tired of escaping for their lives, as well as curiosity and nervousness after seeing their county.
  "They are all the captains of these survival teams. Li Rendao, "I have told them the general situation and they are all willing to join." "
  Ji Yanqing nodded, "Ji Yanqing.
  " Xu Zhi. " "
  " Yellow Town. "
  ...
  With more than 20 teams and nearly 200 vehicles, Li Ren brought back nearly 4,000 people at one time, which was more than 1,000 more than Li Ren's own team.
  Ji Yanqing saw the crowd of people in front of him. , I was both happy and worried. They were short of people. It was certainly a good thing to have so many people join, but the food shortage problem caused by so many people was also a headache. After introducing each other,
  Ji Yanqing gave everyone a simple The captain introduced Xiangyang's situation, and then asked Tong Yue and several people who came over after hearing the news to make the handover. The
  whole process lasted for a very long time. By the time everyone's supplies and firearms were turned in and the personnel were counted, the sky had already turned dark. Quietly.
  Qin Yue took the group of people to the canteen to receive dinner, while Huang Rongyue took advantage of this opportunity to quickly arrange accommodation.
  When Ji Yanqing got the list, dinner time was over.
  Go home and enter, Ji Yanqing is serious After studying the list of people in his hand and calculating whether the plants in the ground were enough for everyone, his legs were hugged.
  "Dad.
  "Let's go, or we'll be late again! " "
  Ji An and Ji Le raised their heads with anticipation in their eyes.
  "What? "Ji Yan was stunned for a moment.
  "Movie! "
  We agreed to go together. " "
  After being reminded, Ji Yanqing remembered that there was such a thing.
  Knowing that they could watch a movie at night, the two little guys who had no memories before the virus outbreak were already very excited. They had made an agreement with him to go there together. Before He also told him to come back early.
  Ji Yanqing looked at the list in his hand and put them on the table aside. The food issue couldn't be solved for a moment.
  He picked up the two little guys one on the left and the other on the right, and took a look at them. Feng Yimo, who had come to his senses, led two children and one elephant towards the cafeteria.
  When they arrived at the cafeteria, it was already snowing, and the cafeteria was already crowded inside and outside.
  There were originally more than 17,000 people in the county. There are still more than 10,000 people left after excluding the outgoing team. Today there are more than 4,000 people added, and there are nearly 20,000 people in the county.
  This is the first time they have watched a movie since the outbreak of the virus. Not to mention the people in their own paradise, The more than 4,000 people who joined today were still struggling to survive and immersed in the fear brought by the Corpse King two days ago. What awaits them here today is a movie after a long time. Naturally, they should be more and more excited.
  Because people There were too many people. Xia Chenshu had already found someone to pull up the snow shed outside and wanted to change the indoor movie to an outdoor movie.
  Looking at the scene of a sea of ​​people in front of them, Ji An and Ji Le both widened their eyes. There were so many people. How could they see the person in front?
  "Dad..."
  "It was clearly agreed. "
  The two little guys looked at Ji Yanqing, their lips pouting.
  Ji Yanqing obviously agreed, but he came back so late, which made them both late.
  Being stared at, he felt like he was His father's prestige was disappearing little by little. Ji Yanqing coughed slightly in embarrassment and looked around the crowd, looking for a way to make up for it.
  Feng Yimo pointed to the side.
  Ji Yanqing looked immediately, but only saw a lot of people. Feng Yimo pointed to
  the side . Yimo pulled Ji Yanqing towards that side. A few minutes later, they reached the roof of a small single-family building.
  Unlike the crowd downstairs who were so crowded that they didn't even have room to put their feet, there was no one else on the roof except them. . Everyone was still in excitement and had not yet reacted.
  Ji Yan gently put down the two little guys who were satisfied, and the two little guys immediately ran to the edge and looked forward.