4

"What's wrong?" Seeing Ji Yanqing staring at the corpse king on the phone with a complicated expression, the bald people all came over.

 "Do you know him?" The young man was puzzled.

 "It's nothing, I don't know him." Ji Yan gently threw the phone back to the person opposite.

 Huang Huhu quickly put away his phone.

 Xiangyang City is only a day's drive from Devil City. You can arrive in the morning before the snow comes down in the afternoon.

 The competition officially starts tomorrow, and today is the last day. There are cars everywhere along the way, which gives people the illusion that they are back before the virus.

 Ji Yanqing stared at the traffic outside and soon fell asleep.

 When the car stopped, the sky had darkened, the temperature had dropped below ten degrees, and everyone put on heavy coats.

 They arrived late, and the open space around the Devil City was filled with various modified vehicles. Looking outside the city, it looked like a huge parking lot.

 The traffic flow was buzzing with people, and many people chose to live in their cars rather than spend money to live in the city.

 Today is no different than in the past. Everyone born in this era has been accustomed to the exile life in the car since birth. The car is like a second home to them.

 After the car parked, Huang Huhu led a group of people towards the city. They wanted to live in the city.

 Devil City is very big, and more than ten or twenty nearby cities all belong to Devil City. The city they are in now is the imperial capital of Devil City.

 Tall buildings covered with various mutated plants and vines, and ruins with signs of collapse everywhere. The Imperial Capital of Devil City is far less prosperous than Xiangyang City, but it is equally lively at this time of year.

 A group of people walked along the concrete floor broken by grass blades.

 After entering the city, you can see that there are small vendors everywhere on the roadside.

 Most of the vendors are quite simple, with a large cloth spread on the floor, various supplies placed on the cloth, and the owner of the vendor sitting on the ground behind him.

 They also yelled lazily, watching casually as the goods were not being taken away, while chatting with the owner of the stall next to him.

 Their faces were full of excitement, and they were talking about tomorrow's game.

 The stall was simple, but it sold a wide variety of goods, some of which Ji Yanqing couldn't even name.

 Ji Yanqing had been numb after seeing such a scene for nearly a hundred years, but the bald group of people were full of curiosity, especially the young man who came here for the second time. If the bald man hadn't dragged him, he would have been distracted by the strange things on the ground.

 "Uncle, what is that?"

 "uncle……"

 "That one smells so good."

 The sound of young people chirping along the way.

 The bald man wasn't listening at all, his attention was entirely on Huang Huhu and the others next to him.

 After entering the Devil's City, Huang Huhu immediately forgot about his current situation and happily talked to his team members about the bets on the next game, which he was already optimistic about.