161-165

This kind of thing is already something that only exists in his memory.
  Ji Yanqing did not reach out, "Ji Yanqing."
  After a pause, Ji Yanqing added, "Zhuguang."
  Seeing that Ji Yanqing was not willing to shake hands, the other party didn't mind, so he smiled and put his hand down.
  "We heard gunshots in the city in the afternoon, and later we saw the bodies of awakened zombies in the city." Zhang Yang said.
  Ji Yan nodded lightly, acknowledging that they did it.
  "We are going to Wucheng next, and you are also going to attend the rally?"
  "No, we are going in the opposite direction."  In his impression, Xiangyang is a good place to go. They value love and justice, but now others think of Xiangyang as ruthless.   "Actually, this can't be blamed on Xiang Yang, who made the person opposite want to take advantage of others..." Gu Wenmo looked confused.   All the way away from the previous city, it was not until they were sure that Zhang Yang and the others were not following that Bai Haoxuan and the others heaved a sigh of relief.   As soon as it was dawn, the next day, it was time to drive on the road, and a group of people hit the road again.   Since there were other survival teams nearby, Bai Haoxuan arranged for twice as many people to keep vigil at night as a precaution.   Seeing that Ji Yanqing was preoccupied, Bai Haoxuan did not bother Ji Yanqing. He simply told a group of people who were curious about Xiang Yang that there was Xiang Yang’s team ahead, and asked them to go to bed early. Down.   Xiangyang may no longer be the Xiangyang in his memory. He no longer knows whether it is the right or wrong choice for him to go back at this time. Maybe they no longer need him.   He was thinking about Xia Chenshu and the others.   At night, Ji Yanqing could not sleep all night.   Having been chased by three zombie kings, he still had the courage to take the initiative to hunt down the three-evolved zombie king, and he also knew Xiang Yang. Who was Ji Yanqing?   This also made Ji Yanqing feel even more mysterious.   Ji Yanqing obviously knew Xiang Yang.   Ji Yanqing was very silent on the way back, which also made Bai Haoxuan look at him frequently.   After talking about the property industry and Xiangyang, the two parties talked about other insignificant things and dispersed.   This is also the reason why Zhang Yang is willing to take the initiative to talk so much.   Xiangyang’s affairs and the property industry’s affairs cannot be put on the same scale. Almost all the big survival teams know about Xiangyang’s affairs, but few people know about the property industry’s affairs so far.   This is not the first time he has come into contact with other survival teams, and he has his own considerations in mind.   Seeing that Ji Yanqing was not ready to speak, Bai Haoxuan thought for a moment and roughly told the story about the real estate industry.   "Can you tell me more about the real estate industry?" Zhang Yang asked after telling him everything he knew.   Ji Yan felt a pain in his throat.   After a pause, Zhang Yang couldn’t help but said: “But now they Maybe there are no more people accepted, there are more than 600 of them."  Zhang Yang looked at Bai Haoxuan, "They don't have anything to say about their own people. Those guys are still looking for their captain. After searching through the cities where their captain was missing, they searched nearby Several cities in the city have also been destroyed. How long has it been? Everyone knows that they can’t find it back, but they haven’t given up yet.”  "Are they still accepting people now?" Bai Haoxuan asked.   Ji Yanqing couldn't tell how he felt.   All the people must be killed."  “Once provoked, that guy will kill even ordinary team members, and if other survival teams dare to accept those people, they will kill that survival team together, and they will kill every single person in the other team. They won’t let go until there are no more left. Now all the survival teams are avoiding them.”  Ji Yan remained silent.   "I don't know what you want to do with them, but I suggest you not to have contact with their people. The people in Xiangyang are very shady. Especially the one named Xia, who is just like Like a mad dog, once provoked, be prepared to be chewed to the bone."  Is Xiang Yang really still the Xiang Yang he knew?   Ji Yanqing didn't know how to react for a moment. He had never heard of the Velociraptor Squad, and how could just one squad destroy a military base?   Zhang Yang shook his head, "There is only one small team called Xunlong."  "There is only one small team and the main force is not there?"  "There is a military base ahead. One of Xiangyang's team led people to carry the place. When they were walking back with their things, there was a person from the survival team who wanted to take advantage of others. Go Looking for trouble, the two sides started fighting." Zhang Yang said.   Ji Yanqing's heart beat hard.   Zhang Yang’s face changed, and it took him a while before he looked up, “If you are walking in the opposite direction, then I advise you not to go any further. The people in Xiangyang were there some time ago. There was a fight with someone earlier, and they should still be around there now."  "Yeah." Ji Yanqing did not reveal that Lou Yip was dead.   They were not surprised that the Corpse King was able to sneak into the survival team. They had obviously known for a long time that the Corpse King, who had evolved in the direction of intelligence three times, could become a human.   "Pretend to be a human and sneak into the survival team? "Zhang Yang and the person next to him who should be his deputy lost their smiles.   "We previously met a three-evolved zombie king who claimed to be a real estate industry man in a nearby city. He pretended to be a human and sneaked into the survival team and then killed the people in the survival team, causing a lot of chaos. Little commotion, you'd better be careful of people acting alone." Ji Yanqing took the initiative to reveal the information, and then asked, "Do you have any news about Xiangyang?"
  Zhang Yang was stunned for a moment.