extra 3

After the people who captured him left, they quickly closed the iron door. The only light source was cut off, and the entire basement was instantly dark.

 Ji Yanqing stood at the door for a while again. Seeing that the person above was determined to ignore him, he had no choice but to look back at the dark cell behind him.

 The room is only three square meters in total, with a wooden bed and a quilt that has been used by countless people.

 Ji Yanqing hesitated for a moment and stepped forward, ready to turn the board over for use. When he turned the board over, he found that the bottom was even dirtier. The board had been turned over and changed so many times.

 Ji Yan gently let go.

 "Hey, new guy." The person in the next room yelled.

 Ji Yan looked away lightly.

 "How did you get in?"

 Everyone looked at Ji Yanqing. This place was dark and boring. They finally had some fun, so naturally they wouldn't let it go.

 "Climb over the wall." Ji Yanqing found a relatively clean place on the ground to sit down.

 "Wall?" The person who asked the question was stunned. He had never heard that someone who climbed over a wall would be caught.

 "It depends on whose wall you are climbing over..." Someone said in an ambiguous tone.

 A group of people nearby shouted immediately.

 Ji Yanqing was too lazy to pay attention. How many of the people imprisoned here were good people? Thinking of this, Ji Yanqing immediately choked himself, and now he is also locked up here.

 "The cemetery was turned over." Ji Yanqing proved his innocence.

 Feng Yimo's face appeared in his mind. If Feng Yimo knew that he was caught climbing over the wall, his expression would definitely be quite exciting.

 Thinking of Feng Yimo, Ji Yan had a slight headache. Feng Yimo was not at home when he chased Ji An and Ji Le away. He had not planned to stay out for so long, but who knew he would end up missing Ji An and Ji Le instead.

 By now Feng Yimo should have noticed that they were all missing.

 "That cemetery behind the county seat?"

 After a brief silence, the group burst into excitement.

 "You don't want your life?"

 "I remember you have to be shot for destroying a cemetery, right?"

 "Shooting is a minor offense."

 "What's so funny? If I look at it, you should be cut into pieces. You don't know who is buried somewhere? And you dare to cause trouble. I think you owe it to yourself."

 There were some who expressed emotion and some who cursed. Even if they made a mistake and were imprisoned here, it would not prevent them from knowing who was buried in that cemetery, nor would it prevent them from supporting those who once existed but passed away.

 Ji Yanqing listened quietly without saying a word.

 "Squeak." The iron door above was opened.

 The noisy group of people in the room fell silent instantly, and everyone was mentally prepared that they would definitely be scolded.

 Everyone waited with bated breath, but no curses came.

 Someone spoke above, and then a dim light in the dark basement flickered twice and then turned on.