246-250

Xia Chenshu.
  Xia Chenshu's expression became more and more subtle. He pointed to the tree next to him, and then looked at Ji Yanqing.
  Ji Yan glanced at Xia Chenshu in confusion and stepped forward with an ax in hand.
  Arriving in front of the tree, Ji Yanqing circled half a circle around the big tree in front of him and began to climb.
  The tree in front of them was not particularly big, and could be hugged by two or three people. In order to compete for the sunlight, the tree crown reached into the sky, but the trunk below the tree was bare.
  Ji Yan took a quick run and hugged the tree, using his hands and feet to climb quickly.
  After a few movements, his butt, which was more than a meter above the ground, almost sat on the ground.
  Seeing Ji Yanqing's action of clinging to the tree like a koala, Xia Chenshu couldn't help but cover his face.
  He had seen Ji Yanqing climb a tree once before, and that time left a deep impression on him.
  Seeing Ji Yan sitting lightly on the ground, Lan Zi's expression became subtle.
  Ji Yanqing got up from the ground, put the ax behind his back, and tried again.
  He jumped to a height of nearly 1.5 meters, hugged the tree and immediately started climbing up.
  A minute later, he slid down to the root of the tree again.
  Lan Zi covered her face and couldn't bear to look at it anymore.
  Ji Yanqing could swing the three-evolved corpse king away with an axe, but his hands and feet were uncoordinated when climbing a tree, like a frog clinging to a tree.
  Lan Zi suddenly discovered that Ji Yanqing was actually a normal person.
  After failing again, Ji Yanqing remained expressionless.
  This time he retreated further.
  Lan Zi looked at Ji Yanqing and comforted, "It's okay. Anyway, I just sit up there and watch. Xia Chenshu and I will work in two shifts."
  "Yeah." Xia Chenshu suppressed laughter.
  After Ji Yanqing slipped to the ground for the third time, Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi couldn't bear to look at it anymore and turned away.
  Ji An and Ji Le tried hard not to laugh.
  Ji Yanqing looked at Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi, who looked away and their shoulders were shaking suspiciously, then at Ji An and Ji Le, whose faces were flushed from holding back, and looked at Feng Yimo with a faint look.
  Feng Yimo's face was expressionless, but there was a faint smile deep in his eyes.
  Ji Yan pursed his lips. Was he laughed at by Feng Yimo?
  "Lu Chi."
  Ji Yanqing launched the most ferocious attack.

Chapter 86
  001.
  Being attacked, looking at Ji Yanqing's fierce look, Feng Yimo was at a loss. Why did Ji Yanqing always think that he was a road idiot?
  "I didn't laugh." Feng Yimo felt aggrieved.
  After listening to Feng Yimo's words, Xia Chenshu, Lan Zi, Ji An, and Ji Le, who had been able to hold back just now, couldn't hold back any longer and burst into laughter.
  "Haha..."
  Listening to the laughter, Ji Yanqing's face turned slightly red.
  Ji Yanqing looked at Ji An and Ji Le quietly. Forget Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi. They had never regarded him as the captain and were not afraid of him. Ji An and Ji Le actually dared to laugh. he.
  Ji Yan gently stretched out his hand to pinch the cheeks of the two little guys to give them pain.
  Ji An and Ji Le screamed in fright, turned and ran away.
  For a time, the whole forest was filled with laughter and laughter.
  After a long journey, the fatigue accumulated, and after a short period of happiness, everyone's spirits were lifted, and the solemnity between the eyebrows and eyes also faded a bit.
  After a short break, Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi decided on their own. Xia Chenshu brought water, food, a walkie-talkie, and binoculars, and climbed the tree first.
  The tree was very tall and had a thick trunk, making it difficult to climb. Xia Chenshu had to use ropes to secure himself while climbing.
  The entire climb took a long time. When Xia Chenshu climbed to the top of the tree canopy and found a place to stay, Ji Yanqing's neck was already sore as he stood under the tree and looked up.
  Xia Chenshu took a rest while riding on the tree trunk, fixed himself to the branch with a rope, and then took out his telescope and looked at the city ahead.
  The city is not particularly big. You can have a bird's eye view of the entire city from a high place, but the other end of the city is far away from here and the picture is blurry.
  The corpse kings are all very large, so they are easy to see.
  After confirming that the intercom was working, Ji Yan gently looked away.
  As soon as he lowered his head, he saw Ji An and Ji Le looking up. Ji Yan was rude and pinched the cheeks of the two little guys with quick eyes and hands to settle the score.
  After another commotion in the woods, a few people finally became quiet under the trees.
  Ji Yan stood guard gently and let Lan Zi get some sleep before changing to Xia Chenshu's shift at night.
  For the next two days, Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi took turns to watch, staring at the city ahead.
  For two days, there was no obvious movement in the city.
  During this period, two groups of Corpse King teams came back, but they were all just ordinary Corpse King teams. After returning to the city, they quickly blended into the Corpse King group and found a place to rest without any unusual behavior.