241-245

It will be very interesting when the time comes.
  Ji Yan sighed softly.
  "It hurts?" Feng Yimo kept paying attention to the burns on Ji Yanqing's neck.
  Ji Yan gently reached out and touched the burned area. Severe pain came from there, but he didn't sigh because of that.
  "I just feel it's a pity that I can't witness the future." Ji Yanqing took the lead and walked back while looking at the mysterious and unknown darkness in the distance.
  "Human beings only have a lifespan of a few decades. We have gone through the most difficult times, but we will die before everything gets better." Ji Yan smiled lightly.
  In the next few decades, it would be amazing if they could establish and improve the entire county. As for finding new resources and substitutes to derive a new culture, that would probably be a hundred years later.
  He felt that he might be a little greedy. It was good for them to be alive, but he wanted more.
  Ji Yanqing understood in his heart that the regret in his heart could not be erased.
  Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi understood what Ji Yanqing was talking about, and the smiles gradually disappeared from their faces, replaced by bitterness.
  Feng Yi didn't stop.
  Ji Yan looked away with confusion in his eyes.
  "Are you going to die?" Feng Yimo had a rare look of surprise on his face.
  Ji Yanqing was stunned, "Huh?"
  Who wouldn't die?
  The next moment, Ji Yanqing realized that Feng Yi was not a human being.
  "The Corpse King will not die?" Lan Zi also stopped, her face was filled with shock.
  It has only been about a year since the Corpse King appeared. During this year, they have been busy escaping for their lives. So far, they know very little about the Corpse King, and they have not thought about this issue yet.
  "An immortal race?" Xia Chenshu raised his eyebrows.
  "If you are talking about the existence time other than accidental death, the Corpse King can exist for a long time." The old man said.
  Ji Yanqing and the three of them all looked at the old man.
  Looking at the old man's pale face, Ji Yanqing and the others were speechless.
  Speaking of which, in addition to the distinction between strength-type and intelligence-type corpse kings, humanoid corpse kings in the form of intelligence are also different.
  Ji An and Ji Le look like children, Feng Yimo looks like an adult, and some even look like an old man from the beginning.
  They had never considered the issue of the life span of the Corpse Kings before, so they did not pay too much attention to the differences between the Corpse Kings. Looking at it now, the gap is quite large.
  After a brief moment of surprise, Ji Yanqing looked at Feng Yimo, who was looking at him with a frown. He once again clearly realized that Feng Yimo and he were not the same kind of existence.
  He only has a few decades to live at most, but Feng Yimo's long life has just begun.
  "Dad..."
  Ji Yanqing looked down. At his feet, Ji An's eyes were red and he was about to cry.
  Ji Yanqing is going to die?
  "Dad, please don't die, okay?" Ji Le's voice was full of tears, and he didn't want Ji Yan to die.
  Ji Yanqing didn't expect that the topic would go in this direction.
  Looking at the little rabbit-like eyes of Ji An and Ji Le, Ji Yanqing's heart became immortal and sour. Could he not see that his little guy had grown up?
  Ji Yanqing did not let the reluctance show on his face. He smiled and said, "Go back first. Doesn't your wound hurt?"
  He did not dare to continue this topic because he was afraid that he would not be able to coax Ji An and Ji Le anymore. , and Feng Yimo.
  From the beginning, Feng Yimo has been watching him quietly.
  His eyes were dark, but there was no coldness in them, instead they were panicked. That kind of look made Feng Yimo unfamiliar to him, and also made him feel guilty and sad.
  Ji An pursed his lips and wanted to say something. Ji Yan gently touched his burned neck and said, "It hurts." Ji
  An sniffed and immediately stopped talking. He hurriedly ran towards the camp with his short legs. Go and find some medicine for Ji Yanqing. After applying the medicine, the pain will go away.
  "Slow down." Ji Yanqing chased Ji An.
  Others saw this and followed suit.
  A few minutes later, several people returned to the camp.
  Ji Yan gently opened the trunk and took out the medicine box from inside.
  The materials Tong Yue gave him were all the best. The medicine box had all kinds of medicines, including painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs, and he had multiple copies of each.
  Ji Yanqing found a suitable wound medicine and used a flashlight to examine Ji An. The burn on Ji An's chin was only a red mark. Corpse kings have strong self-healing power.
  Ji Yan let out a gentle breath. Burns were more troublesome than other injuries. They often hurt for a long time and were particularly prone to inflammation.
  Seeing that Ji An's injury was okay, Ji Yanqing began to study the injury on his neck.
  On the side, Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi were already checking each other's injuries.
  Ji Yanqing couldn't see the wound on his neck because it was under his ear.
  He touched the painful area with his fingers. He had a headache, and a hand took away the flashlight from his hand.