176-180

One thing they cannot understand and are curious about more and more is, who is the captain they lost?
  Xia Chenshu and the others are all very capable and intelligent people. Such people will make a name for themselves even if they leave Xiangyang. But even if Ji Yan Qingqing disappears, they have no intention of leaving at all. They even do not hesitate to fight with the corpse. Wang desperately wanted to find Ji Yanqing.
  This made them even more curious about Ji Yanqing.
  At the beginning, their impression of Ji Yanqing was that of a tough man with a height of two meters and a beard, because only such a person could control Xia Chenshu and his group.
  Later, after learning that Ji Yanqing was "good-looking, good at fighting, and raising two children," the bearded man had a face with bright eyes and white teeth, but the picture looked weird no matter how he thought about it.
  When they met Ji Yanqing before and knew that Ji Yanqing was their captain, the first reaction of all of them was to look at Ji Yanqing.
  Ji Yanqing was completely different from the tough man they remembered.
  He was close to 1.8 meters tall but definitely less than 2 meters tall. He didn't have a full beard, and his body wasn't the muscular type. Even his personality was completely different from the vicious and vicious one they had guessed.
  Facing Ji Yanqing like this, they were a little disappointed.
  At the same time, they couldn't understand even more. They couldn't understand why Xia Chenshu and the others insisted on finding Ji Yanqing to come back, and they couldn't understand why Ji Yanqing suppressed Xia Chenshu and the others?
  They had all seen the madness of Xia Chenshu and his group. People like Ji Yanqing were like little sheep in front of them. They even had images of Ji Yanqing trembling with fear from Xia Chenshu and the others.
  But now, a group of evil wolves were calmed down by a little sheep?
  When a group of people carried supplies back to the convoy, the people in Bai Haoxuan's team who were waiting outside saw the machine cannon. Their faces immediately showed the same surprise as Bai Haoxuan and others had before.
  Back in the convoy, Heilong asked the people in the team to count the supplies and made a new list of supplies related to various weapons.
  After getting the order, Heilong handed it to Ji Yanqing.
  Ji Yan took it lightly and looked at it. The list spanned several pages and the content was quite gratifying.
  Such a list was something they couldn't even think of before.
  "Get ready to go." Ji Yanqing couldn't wait to go back quickly and see Xia Chenshu and the others as soon as possible.
  "Hehe." Black Dragon also looked forward to it. Xia Chenshu and the others might be frightened and stunned.
  "Did we die in the previous confrontation with Wu Shangyou?" Ji Yan asked lightly.
  "More than ten brothers were injured." The Chinese character said angrily.
  Ji Yan nodded lightly, "Let me use the gun."
  "Ah?"
  "Give it to him." Heilong looked confused, but he still spoke.
  The Chinese character looked at Ji Yanqing and reluctantly handed the gun to Ji Yanqing.
  Ji Yanqing got the gun and studied it for a while before he figured out how to use it. He didn't use guns very much and his pistol was out of bullets.
  Seeing this, the expressions on the faces of the group of people with Chinese character faces became subtle. Ji Yanqing couldn't even use a gun?
  Ji Yanqing held the gun and walked towards the distant city.
  The group of people with Chinese character faces were confused. What did Ji Yanqing want to do?
  When Bai Haoxuan and the others saw this, their eyes were filled with confusion. Ji Yanqing wanted to go to the city?
  After crossing the open space and arriving at the edge of the city, Ji Yan stopped lightly. He raised his gun and fired.
  "Bang, bang, bang."
  Five or six bullets shot into the sky, breaking the silence.
  The originally dead city, after a moment of silence, exploded like drops of boiling water from a hot oil pan.
  Ji Yanqing turned around in the commotion and ran towards the motorcade.
  Back in front of the motorcade, Ji Yan lightly threw the gun to Guozixian and got in the car, "Let's go."
  Heilong had already reacted and he followed him into the car with a smile.
  Taking back the gun, Guozilian looked at the gun in his hand and then at Ji Yanqing, his expression was quite exciting.
  He didn't understand what Ji Yanqing was going to do at first, until the zombies in the city were commotion due to gunfire.
  Wu Shangyou has no supplies or weapons, and the current city is no longer as rich in supplies as it was a few months ago. If the zombies, awakened zombies, and even the zombie king in the city are alerted again... After the Chinese character
  face and a group of his brothers around him looked at each other, they all Look at Ji Yanqing.
  The convoy soon moved forward again.
  After arriving at the next city, Ji Yanqing let the group of people who had followed Wu Shangyou get out of the car.
  Rejecting the group's request to join, the convoy headed straight for Xiangyang's station.
  The car was on the road again, and they stopped no longer except for a night's rest. This also quickly shortened the distance between them and Xiangyang's station.
  Knowing that Xiangyang Station was just ahead, and knowing that he would see Xia Chenshu and his group soon, Ji Yanqing gradually fell into a nervous mood.