141-145

It is ruthless and unjust, and it will never be able to hold its head high in front of other corpse kings in the future.
  Thinking of this, the eyes of the badger-shaped corpse king gradually became bloodshot. It no longer hesitated and quickly rushed towards Feng Yimo and the others.
  Its body was huge, its momentum was menacing, it knocked down countless buildings along the way, and the ground trembled.
  "Roar!" Rushing in front of Feng Yimo and the others, the badger-shaped corpse king raised his upper limbs and showed a particularly fierce expression.
  Ji An swallowed.
  He recognized it, it was the delicious awakened zombie!
  The badger-shaped corpse king, which raised its upper limbs and bared its teeth, pretending to be ferocious, paused. The next moment it tucked its tail, turned around and ran away.
  It whimpered as it ran away. It wasn’t that it didn’t want to be saved, but that it really couldn’t be saved.
  Seeing the badger-shaped corpse king rushing towards him with his paws raised in a fierce expression, and then immediately running away with his tail between his legs, Feng Yimo looked confused. Ji An and Ji Le looked at each other with tears in his eyes, also looking confused.
  "Well..." The black beast shook as he knew that the badger-shaped corpse king was coming to save him.
  It knows, it understands, and it won’t blame it.
  This is not its fault. If you want to blame it, you can only blame Feng Yimo for being too cruel and blame them for not being able to win.
  "Do you know him?" Feng Yimo said.
  "...Ouch." The black beast shook its head, it would never betray the Badger Corpse King.
  Feng Yimo moved his fingers slightly and unsheathed the blade.
  "Ouch!" The black beast immediately changed his words.
  Understand.
  They originally moved together, but just now the badger-shaped corpse king went ahead to explore the way.
  If I had known earlier, it would have gone together.
  "Exploring the path?"
  "Ouch..."
  There are three corpse kings ahead.
  The black beast, which was only the size of a large dog, looked back at the three corpse kings, one large, two small and three, "Ouch..."
  The corpse kings all have very strong abilities. They have a sense of territory and are quite repulsive to outsiders who intrude into their territory, but the three corpse kings have reached a contract to cooperate.
  They are people from the death camp.
  "The camp of the God of Death?" Feng Yimo frowned. He had heard news about the God of Death more than once.
  "Ouch." The black beast explained.
  The God of Death is a very powerful corpse king. He came from the north and is now the most popular among all corpse kings. He will most likely be the future king of all corpse kings.
  The corpse kings all have a strong sense of territory. The more powerful the corpse king, the more so. Therefore, humans are not wrong to guess that the corpse king is re-establishing order.
  Since more and more corpse kings have awakened, the battle for territory has completely begun. After the three evolved corpse kings gradually appeared, the war became more intense.
  The war is becoming more and more intense, and the exchanges and cooperation between the corpse kings have become more frequent. Now there is a certain amount of information exchange and power factions between the corpse kings.
  "Ouch..." Seeing that Feng Yimo didn't seem to know anything, the black beast couldn't help but say a few more words.
  Now the Corpse King is mainly divided into four camps, the God of Death, Devil City, Long Snake, and Tianzhuo.
  The God of Death has been seen by almost no living corpse kings so far. It is very mysterious. If it were not for the fact that almost all the corpse kings in the north were killed by him, the corpse kings would even doubt his existence.
  The Devil City is in the south. It is said that the Gobi desert and a dozen nearby cities are the territory of a zombie king who has evolved in the direction of intelligence. Any zombie king who enters and refuses to join will be killed. There is no return.
  Long Snake is also the corpse king who evolved three times in the direction of intelligence. He gave himself a human name, Lou Ye. He does not stay in one place. His greatest interest is hunting. The Corpse King, it is said that he has been asking about the God of Death recently.
  Tianzhuo is a corpse king that has evolved three times in the direction of power. There are more than two hundred corpse kings gathered around it, many of which have evolved three times.
  The God of Death alone occupies half of the country, and there are thousands of corpse kings willing to join his command, which has formed a considerable scale.
  Apart from the God of Death, the remaining Demon City, Chang She, and Tian Zhuo occupied the remaining territory.
  "Are they the three in front?" Feng Yimo asked.
  The black beast looked in the direction Feng Yimo was looking at. In front of it were three huge ordinary corpse kings that had evolved towards power.
  Because of the movement of the badger-shaped corpse king just now, the three corpse kings that were originally in this city were attracted.
  Seeing Feng Yimo’s group of people from a distance, the three corpse kings were quite unhappy. They blocked Feng Yimo’s way, and they showed murderous intent.
  "Ouch."
  The black beast nodded, yes, those three.
  The moment it nodded, it suddenly reacted.
  It quickly looked at Feng Yimo who had rushed out beside it, and tried to stop him, "Ouch!"
  Anyone who kills the God of Death is tantamount to offending him. God of death, Feng Yi, please don't mess around!