𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘. He wakes up, tapping on his girlfriend's text message. "Happy birthday my love. Look under your bed, I'm just playing go outside" He smiles, heading down downstairs.

Nelson opens the front door seeing three boxes. "No way!" He gasps knowing exactly what's inside. He quickly takes the boxes inside, opening them. There were two basketball shoes and a
Bear brick he's been wanting.

Nelson FaceTime's his girlfriend, she answers it. "Avery!" "Yes?" She asks. "Thank you so much! I love you!" "You're welcome, I love you too" She smiles.

"I can't wait to see you for dinner" He says.

"Me too! what are you gonna wear?" "Uhh, I have no idea. How about you come over so we can go to dinner together?" Nelson suggests. "Okay! i'll tell my mom to drop me off"

"Okay, bye I love you!" Nelson says. "I love you more, mwah" Avery ends the FaceTime call.

She walks into her parent's bed room, "Mom, is it okay if we get Starbucks, then drop me off at Nelson's? we wanna go to the dinner together" "Of course, just make sure to take your dress and stuff" Amy replies.

"Okay, thank you" Avery jogs back into her bed room, she puts her dress in her backpack, as she forgets to put her boyfriend's gifts also.

They arrive at the Neumann's house. "Did you bring Nelson's gifts?" Amy looks over to her daughter. "Mhm" Avery replies, at least she thought she did.

"Okay, i'll see you at dinner mom. Bye, I love you!" "Bye honey, be safe!" Amy says.

Avery walks towards the front door, ringing on the doorbell. Nelson opens the door quickly hugging her, "Hi, Avery!" "Hi, I brought you a frappe and a birthday cake pop" She smiles, handing the goodies to him.

"I love you so much!" Nelson peppers her face in kisses.

"Stop, stop!" Avery laughs. "And thank you so much for my gifts" He kisses her. "You're welcome, birthday boy" Avery scrunches his curls.

The two walk up the stairs going into his bed room. "Okay, let's see what you got" Avery walks into his closet. "What are you wearing?" Nelson sits on the edge of the bed, eating his cake pop. "A light blue dress" She replies. "Then i'll wear light blue" Nelson says.

"Okay, then how do you like this" Avery lays the outfit across the bed.

"I love it. Thank you" He gets up from the bed, pecking her lips. "You're welcome"

Spencer, Cassie, Noah, Nile, Nelson, and his girlfriend go into the Uber.

"Mom, can you please bring the three wrapped gifts that are on my bed to the dinner, I forgot to bring them" Avery mumbles before sending.

"Ave" Nelson says. "Yes?" She turns off her phone. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing, I just forgot the other half of your gifts at my house. My mom's gonna bring them to the dinner" "Baby, two was enough" Nelson tucks a strand of her hair in the back of her ear.

"I know but it's your birthday" She kisses him. "I love you" He leans in for another. "Well, I love you more" She says as her boyfriend lays his head on her shoulder.

They arrive at the restaurant. The six get off the Uber, walking inside.

"Neumann's and Leanne's?" The hostess asks.

"Yes ma'am" Cassie says. "Okay, you guys may follow me" The hostess leads them into a full room with the Neumann's, Leanne's, and most importantly, Nelson's closest friends.

Everyone finishes their food. Nelson sits beside the gift table, he starts by opening his girlfriend's first gift. It was a pair of blue and brown dunks. Nelson quickly gasps, hugging his girlfriend from behind. She turns around in confusion. "Thank you, Avery!"

She looks across the room seeing the wrapping paper she has used, "You're welcome!" She kisses him.

Nelson opens his girlfriend's second and third gift, it was two Nike sweat sets.

Finally, he gets to the last gift. His eyes unfold to see a big sparkly chain, everyone gasps. "No way!" He admires it. He quickly jogs to his girlfriend tearing up. "Thank you so, so much!" "You are very welcome" Avery sways him in the hug. She knew how much her boyfriend deserved a meaningful and significant gift like that.