Chapter 1

RickRiordanfan1379 Lucypg74

When I opened my eyes I was momentarily confused as to where I was

When I opened my eyes I was momentarily confused as to where I was. I was in a room, a fairly large room, with a lot of beds, it made me realize that I was probably in a bed too. sunlight was shining through the windows and I saw that there were two beds with people in them, they looked younger than me and they were both sleeping. I look next to me and see a glass standing on the white night table, with a purple drink in it and a green straw and a yellow parasol, it looks inviting and it's only then that I notice how worn and rough my throat feels. I slowly sit up and I groan when I feel my muscles are quite tense and I clear my throat and it feels raw and I touch my throat with my hand and I feel that it is a bit swollen, I really don't know how that happened. I now sit upright in my bed and lean my back against the wonderfully soft pillow and reach for the glass and take it and bring it to my mouth and take the straw in my mouth and hold the glass with both hands, so that I wouldn't drop it and dirty these soft, clean white sheets. I drink the liquid and a warm feeling spreads through my body and suddenly I feel my muscles starting to relax and my throat is no longer so swollen. I continue drinking and close my eyes in pleasure when I feel the wonderful taste of blueberry pie sliding down my throat and warming my body wonderfully and when I concentrate very hard on this taste, I am back in my house, in the kitchen, i see myself as a little girl,  I'm thirteen and I'm sitting at the table with my father, who had made blueberry pie for me. I miss him.

Before I know it my drink is gone and I sigh and put the now empty glass back on my bedside table and wish I had any drink left.

The door opens and I see a boy with blond hair come in and he comes to my bed. "How do you feel?" he asked. "Better than a few minutes ago, can I ask you something?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." he said, kindly. "Where am I and who are you?" "You're in camp half-blood, you're safe here from the monsters that want to kill you and my name is Will Solace." I nod. "Do you have any more of that drink?" I ask. Will glanced at my empty glass. "Yes, but you've clearly had enough." "But it's so good." I said. "I know, that's Ambrosia, it heals any wound and makes you feel good, but drinking too much of it can be dangerous." Will said. "Okay." "I have new clothes for you, your other ones were torn, after the fury attack." When he said that it all came back to me. "Oh yeah." I just said and Will put a bundle of clothes on my bedside table. "Where can I change?" Will walked somewhere and brought back a screen and put it around my bed. "Thank you." I said. "Don't mention it." he said and walked over to another bed.

I pulled off the white covers and saw that I was only wearing my green sweater and I sighed and pulled it over my head and placed it on my white pillow and looked at the clothes Will had given me which consisted of an orange shirt, which had a Pegasus print on it and the name of the camp and underneath it the place where we were, which is apparently Long Island Sound and a pair of jeans shorts and all stars and a backpack, also a necklace, i don't know what it is made out., but there was nothing beaded on it, but I decided not to ask too many questions about it. I put the clothes on and suddenly felt less bad, if that makes sense.